The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get to class (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Get to class (open) Empty
PostSubject: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 am

Well sometimes you end up making the wrong decision, and other times, you just have to bet where you cannot win, Lavi had decided to put his faith in the wrong person on the training ground, then again, the two was looking to be egual footing, one was fast and agile, while the other was sturdy and strong, it reminded him of an old fight he had a long time ago, they were almost matched the same way, the battle however ended out in a draw, even though he was pretty confident in the outcome at the time.

Lavi let out a sigh, he had brought a few books with him to the class, out of all the things he could be doomed to teach, it just had to be kidou and how to distribute your spiritual pressure, it was one of his weaker subjects, he would so much have preferred combat training, or any physical training, it just had to be indoors study class.
well the good thing was he could probably get away with just handing some kind of test or assignment for the class, and pass trough quickly, if he gave something light, then few would ask questions at all, and even less would hit a subject he could not answer.
For now he just had to wait for people to get into the class, there were surprisingly many that was late, guess they had same motivation as he had, well if they could not get there in time, then he just had to start without them.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Graphic Artist, Roleplayer
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai
Registration Date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:33 am

Dominic hurried down the hall, almost sprinting towards the classroom he was supposed to have been at nearly ten minutes ago. He'd misread his schedule and thought he was supposed to be headed to lunch but the lack of students in the cafeteria told him he'd been wrong. Dominic slid to a halt at the end of the corridor and noted the room number. "Alright, room 305 'Introduction to Kido', this is it." He quickly adjusted his uniform and slid open the door. He immediately noticed a dramatic lack of students in the room and thought for a second that he might have misread his schedule again but a small stack of books with his name inscribed on them told him this was the correct place.

The first year entered the room and slid the door shut behind him, bowing in respect to his sensei and proceeding to take his assigned seat. This was his first time in this class so the books looked new and interesting to him but the wear and tear of the bindings told him that these texts were likely just as old as he was. He could see many names had been erased prior to his name being printed on the cover of each of them. Dominic looked up to find the teacher staring blankly at the door as one or two more students shuffled in. After a moment he cleared his throat and turned to the rest of the class, which only amounted to about eight students.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Lavi looked out over the class, he made a low sigh, well when there was so few, at least it would make it easier "alright cla---" he was interrupted as the door opened again, a single student came inside, increasing their numbers to eight "good thing you could join us" Lavi made another small sigh, before he looked to the class once more "Okay I am your substitute teacher for the day, Ms. Yanaki got called away on an assignment" Lavi said while he just got a picture of her dazing off somewhere while he had to teach her class, he just had to let himself be provoked by her "My name is Lavi Kusajishi, and ill teach you about kido and managing your spiritual energy" Now where should he start, he had been in classes before, but no matter how many times he went trough it, it was just as much a pain as the last time "Okay now I am supposed to check for people not here and I am not going to announce names, because so many are missing, so I am just going to ask your names one by one" Lavi began looking around his desk "now where did I place that list" It took a little while before he found it, he said something to himself that could not be heard, before he began to point people out.

After it was done he proceeded with teaching the class the basics of Kido, for instance why it was important to keep it under control, as well as how one should use kido, he did not tell how to fight cheap with it, as that would put him in a pretty bad light

(OCC: We can take the whole class as RP or skip to after class, it is your choice)
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai

PostSubject: Re: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

As the teacher called his name, he responded accordingly. The man seemed a bit unorganized and just a tad bit lost in his own world. It was as if the man didn't want to be here, like he didn't belong in this classroom. Dominic felt the exact same way as the man began talking about kido. This was a term he'd never heard before, understandable given this was his first day. The first year quickly opened one of the texts that sat before him and began skimming through them. Demon arts, spells, incantations... What was all of this? It couldn't be that any of this was real. Maybe they'd placed him in one of those alternative classes that were usually reserved for elections in college. The ones in which the college professors would fund and teach themselves to promote their theories and explain their own personal research.

Or maybe the terms they're using meant something completely different in this world. This was also a possibility, maybe incantation and spell were like some kind of meditation ritual like the monks used to focus their minds. Would make sense given the fact that this academy also taught kendo, or whatever they called it...

As the class concluded, the students all shuffled out. The teacher looked somewhat relieved, which summed up Dominic's feelings exactly. He took an intentionally long time gathering up his books and papers that the teacher had passed out during the class. Once the students had left, only the teacher remained who stared at his last remaining student. Dominic stood and cleared his throat. "Umm, excuse me sir. I know class is over but I have a free period now and I'm not sure exactly what any of this meant. Do you have time for an... independent study? Else I could just wait for the regular instructor to return if you're busy."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Lavi got what he needed and left the rest of the books at the table, he looked over at the kid that talked to him "Well sure I guess it can't hurt to help out, but what about we get out of from here and go outside? I am not a fan of being inside" It was not really a question, he just proceeded to the hallway expecting the student to follow him.
Lavi had only brought two books with him on the way outside, he looked over to the student as they walked "Your name was Dominic right?" He was not entirely sure if he had gotten it right, his memory was not bad, but it could even mess with him at times "So what is it exactly you want help with, is it how to do incantations, cause there is an individual class for that, or is it something like the basics of it?"

Lavi could remember he himself was pretty lost when he first entered the academy, hell he still had not gotten around to learning more Kido then just the basic, but that was probably more laziness, then lack of skill to do it.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC: Sorry for the long wait. I'm on Easter break and I don't have frequent internet access until I go back home. It won't be very long, I only have a few minutes to use the wifi in this place before we have to leave.

IC: Dominic followed the instructor, nodding in response to the man's question. "Well, sir. I'm just not sure what any of it means. I was hoping maybe you could give me a demonstration of whatever this kido stuff is." The pair had ended up walking outside, following a beaten path in the ground over to the sparring grounds. There were a couple of students wrapping up a match, picking up their respective gear and exiting one of the rings. There were several training dummies and long, medium, and short range targets along the path that seemed to wrap back around towards the other side of the academy. "I'm sure that'll clear up any confusion. I think it's mostly the terms that are confusing me, it makes it all sound like wizardry to be quite honest."
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:08 am

OOC: Denno, please speak with me when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to class (open)   Get to class (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to class (open)
Page 1 of 1