The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguya, Jojo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-12-12

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Kaguya, Jojo Code%20geass%20c2002

Shinigami

Name: Kaguya, Jojo

Actual Age: 236
    Appearing Age: 23

Height: 5 ft. 7 inch.

Weight: 120 lbs

Looks:
Appearance:

Personality:
Persona:

Sealed Zanpakuto: The sealed form of Jojo Shey’s Zanpakuto is that of a souba katana. This katana is sheathed in a black sheath with a red ribbon connecting it to her hip’s double sheath connection. The sword attached is kept nicely but the most abnormal of it is the way her Zanpakuto’s hilt is shaded and shaped. With a completely white clothed hilt that extends to two golden blades the hilt guard is shaped like a rapier’s from the medieval era.

The blade is a Souba Katana which means it has two katana edges extending parallel to each other with half an inch in between the blades while both face on direction. The blade’s length is fifty seven inches in length and the hilt is seven inches in length to be held on hand or double handed. The blade edge is sharp enough to be able to cut like any other good sword. The sword looks worn as though it has seen many battles while the scabbard is ashed wood. This Zanpakuto is about eight pounds total.

Stats: 60 pts

• Spirit Power: 18

• Speed: 18

• Technique: 12

• Fighting Skill: 12

History:
History:

Role Playing Sample:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:51 pm

I can see what you meant in your introduction. Your username has been used quite often, and so has this character. Though there are some differences between the characters, there are a lot of word for word paragraphs used in the application, as well as having the physical description being the same. Honestly, I would like to see a more original character application. As for your character losing their reiatsu and reverting back to an academy student; it seems a little flat. Maybe because it was used in history form, rather than a story format. If you could spice it up in someway, there is no reason you couldn't have a character like that.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 am

I will admit I skimmed through... I don't mind people re-using characters THAT much, yes it kinda shows bad on their originality but I can understand wanting to keep your character going if your previous board died. That's exactly what I wanted to do at first before I made Kurama, whatever you decide to do, I'll likely go along with it once I sober up a bit. However for now, do whatever DM's telling you to do, he's a good lad... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-12-12

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Quote :
[Time Shift Arc]
About a month or so later something terrible had happened. There were unknown spiritual pressures that surrounded the entire squad 11 barracks. Jojo was the first in on the action but what she did was short lived and impossible to do anything else with. Odd enough this strange spiritual pressure wasn't so strange, for it was the entire squad whom donned the will to take Jojo down. After several cuts and scrapes Jojo used Kido of both offensive and defensive form. Due to being a squad of militant combat and nowhere near as skilled in kido than Jojo she used it effectively.

Jojo's mind went into a daze and a frenzy as she began slashing down her shocked foe stuck in a Bakudo spell. Her power was so high and mighty she was in an even bigger daze. However soon she had to face her leuitenant. The one person she couldn't cut down but she did fight with just as much effort as she released bankai. Though it wasn't anything glamorious she was taken down by her own foe. The Lieutenant had a bankai of his own and from that she was dethroned from the seat of captain.

Her face received many scars from the encounter and yet her blood red hair would soon go green when her body was put inside a test tube. The test tube was used to extract all her spiritual pressure and as it did this she would be knocked unconcious. No one wanted such a delicate asset to go to waste so they extracted almost all of her spiritual pressure. The lieutenant of squad 12 did this and the lieutenant of squad 13 sealed up all her memories of the past years. Tracing back to her first day to the academy.

Upon doing this her body was dumped out in the rukongai and her sword was reverted back to its original form. Though her spiritual pressure was highly decreased she retained the knowledge of her muscles but without her memory she won't ever know why she was so great in zanpakuto styles. She is now a single, green headed, shinigami who has nothing left of themselves. All that is left is the knowledge that she alone is a soul reaper academy student. She looks up into the sky and judging upon that realizes something as she begins running, "OH MY GOD! I AM LATE!"

Hopefully this can be considered as spicing up the dethronement of Jojo back into her academy days.

Also I do prefer to keep a character I created and loved to rp with me at all times. To alter this chara would seem to alter my style and I don't like much other styles than the one I use. Originality consists of using a thing you yourself create and believe me, anywhere you look I have been the person behind that rp chara that is named Jojo Kaguya. Please look over again and I hope you have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm

*dusts off and stamps Jojo's forehead*

Approved
Current Rank: 0

Happy RPing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya, Jojo
Page 1 of 1