The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delete Please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshi Uwanako

Hoshi Uwanako

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Job/Interests : Drawing, Dance, Music, Sports
Quote : When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… That is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had!
Registration Date : 2011-09-23

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 pm

--

Last edited by Hoshi Uwanako on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 am

ok... you have summoned the wrath of a drunk admin... follow the template or don't bother posting an app. It's quite simple.

MODS!

Someone get in here and be nicer than me! NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Hoshi Uwanako

Hoshi Uwanako

Male
Quote : When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… That is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had!

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 am

Marlamin1 wrote:
ok... you have summoned the wrath of a drunk admin... follow the template or don't bother posting an app. It's quite simple.

MODS!

Someone get in here and be nicer than me! NOW!!!

It is the template just enhanced a bit. Your Template has ... ''name, age, height, weight, gender, personality, appearance, sealed zanpaktou, Character stat points, history, and rp Sample.''

Mine has all of those and more details is all. It isn't like I came up with it all out of thin air, I used your Template, enhanced it, and added my own flairs to it so it had everything you wanted and more. =) If it is truly a -huge- deal, then I will of course change it, but I dont see why it matter's to awfully much when everything you want is in the information. =3 In order for that matter too, so it's easy to read.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:47 am

hi well look at the template your missing some stuff like the stats, next thing is that everyone on the board starts at rank 0 ^^ and thats a academy student level in power wise but you can still be an rouge shinigami/Exile

well im not a mod ^^ but im just here to help
this is one of them you forgot or didnt have in your apply

Spoiler:

btw Very Happy for a good start up try and read also the https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/f3-rules-information-and-help
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:28 am

When I logged out last night (early morning) I had seen this application was a WIP and sent a PM to address the matter. I had wanted to avoid such a public spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:56 pm

I personally like the way it is laid out, the more details the better...I think arawn and marly are just scared of progress. But yeah cant really go over it now because I am in class...
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Uwanako

Hoshi Uwanako

Male

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:10 pm

frost wrote:
hi well look at the template your missing some stuff like the stats, next thing is that everyone on the board starts at rank 0 ^^ and thats a academy student level in power wise but you can still be an rouge shinigami/Exile

well im not a mod ^^ but im just here to help
this is one of them you forgot or didnt have in your apply

Spoiler:

btw Very Happy for a good start up try and read also the https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/f3-rules-information-and-help

Hehe, I have the stats on there. =3 Look at the top in spoiler. ^^; You gatta actually click and read stuffs for it cuss other-why's it wouldn't look very detailed/ext. He's also Rnak 0, as seen via those stats, Ara sent me a PM saying you can start as a Rogue, its jsut extremely dangerous ... common sense there, but that's the fun of it. =P Heh.

Felix wrote:
I personally like the way it is laid out, the more details the better...I think arawn and marly are just scared of progress. But yeah cant really go over it now because I am in class...

Im not trying to make like Forum-wide changes, I just prefer much more detail in my Profiles for character's then you all have for your base is all, no offense or anything intended. x.x

Arawn wrote:
When I logged out last night (early morning) I had seen this application was a WIP and sent a PM to address the matter. I had wanted to avoid such a public spectacle.

Far as public goes, meh I don't care really ... why keep secrets or anything, I'd prefer this Character setup ... because it has more details, as well as everything you all want, and to me looks far easier to read. =3
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

o///o Who the hell let's me even use a computer in such a state let alone POST on the INTERNET!! I am sorry for my outburst... *Ahem* continue as you were...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Delete Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Please   Delete Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delete Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: