The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiro Ufuru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Shiro Ufuru  Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Ufuru    Shiro Ufuru  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Katsumi walked into the training grounds quietly this morning. He hadn’t spoken to anyone in almost a week. He was trying to get in contact with his Zanpakuto. It was a task that seemed nearly impossible for him. Katsumi was always the type of person that wanted thins to happen right away. For him to get into contact with his Zanpakuto, meant that he was going to have to put everything he was aside and become a person he was not. Although he had some of the greatest mentors he felt that were in Soul Society, Katsumi was starting to feel that that wasn’t enough. He wanted to know his Zanpakuto and do all he can to subdue and bring it out. Katsumi found a room that was unoccupied and decided that it was as good as any. Katsumi laid his Zanpakuto across his lap and closed his eyes. He began to concentrate intensely.

As Katsumi concentrated, he began to feel lighter. The air around him began to get colder. Katsumi took a deep breath and closed his eyes. As Katsumi released his breath, there was a burst of vapor. Katsumi opened his eyes to find himself in what seemed to be an ice cave. Katsumi began to look around to take in his surroundings. Katsumi stood up and looked into the ice. His reflection was clear as crystal. Katsumi walk around the cave to try and figure out what he was suppose to do next. As Katsumi made his way around around the cave, the chill began to take it's affect. Katsumi tightened his coat to try and warm his arms and chest. Katsumi walked around a corner to find a pillar of ice. It was about five feet across and stretched from the roof to the floor. Inside was a double sided Haldberd. Katsumi slowly made his way closer to the Haldberd. As soon as Katsumi touched the ice surrounding the Haldberd, he heard a grusom growl. Katsumi turned to find a White Wolf chained to the ice.

Spoiler:

"You have no right to that Zanpakuto." The wolf growled. Katsumi knew that this had to be what he was looking for. Katsumi turned to see the Haldberd. He then reached for his Zanpakuto and unsheathed it rapidly. "Slow down Katsumi. You don't know what your doing." Katsumi walked towards the wolf full of pride. "I'm not leave here until I get my Shikai." Katsumi screamed to the wolf. The wolf began to walk back and forth in the little space he had. "You think that brute force is going to get you through life. That's why you will never get your Shikai." Katsumi's pride told him to bow up and grunt at the wolf. "What makes you the decider of my future? Your a wolf chained to your own cave." The wolf growled at Katsumi once again. This time it was lot loader and more fearcesome. "Have you already forgotten your training? Your Zanpakuto is a soul in itself. Your work with your Zanpakuto, not against it." Katsumi lowered his Zanpakuto and his head. I can't believe this animal is actually making sense. Katsumi put his Zanpakuto away. "Then how would I get my Zanpakuto?" Katsumi asked sincerely. The wolf sat down for the first time since making contact with Katsumi. "You need to have faith in me. Don't fight your battles with brute force. That will only get you so far."

Katsumi walked over to the pillar. As he did the ice began to melt. Katsumi reached forward and took the Haldberd. Double sided blades on either ends of the handle. Four blades in total. Each blade two feet long and from tip to tip 8 feet long. The huge Haldberd held in Katsumi hand made the pair seem like a warror one would not want to meet in battle. Katsumi began to smile and turn to face the wolf. As he did, he noticed the chain that once held the wolf in place was now chained to Katsumi's leg. An evil laugh filled the cave. Katsumi in his rage and worry began to chop at the chain. "Your still not trusting your Zanpakuto." Katsumi looked up to find the wolf in mid air coming at him in full swing. Katsumi had just a split second to move. However, he wasn't fast enough. the wolf came across Katsumi's face. Blood came gushing out of Katsumi's face. A warm sensation fill the top part of his coat. Katsumi took of his coat and stood tall with the Haldberd. "You want me to trust my Zanpakuto, so here I go." Katsumi stood ready to face the wolf. The wolf began to pace around the floor. "So you think that I'm your enemy? You said that i was chained to my own cave. But it is you is chained to your cave of pride and untrust." As the wolf spoke the last words, he charged Katsumi again. this time stricking his right thigh and bringing him to his knee. Katsumi stayed down this time. Finally realizing that he hasn't gotten as far as he wanted to because of his own pride and untrust. Katsumi slowly rose to his feet. Squinching his eyes to release the blood out, Katsumi took another deep breath. All the while the wolf stood back and watched. Katsumi took a step forward to tighten the chain. Stretching his hand with the Haldberd in it, Katsumi gave a quick with the haldberd. As the haldberd came across the chain, it cut the chain with ease. Katsumi stepped forward and struck the ground with the haldberd. "No more pride. Work with me?" Katsumi said in a calm voice. The wolf walk over to Katsumi and sat by his side. "Together we can become great. But if you get carried away, you will chain me to your own faults." Katsumi looked down at the wolf and smiled. As he did so, the wolf looked up and said in a firm voice, "The names Shiro Urufu."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Shiro Ufuru
Page 1 of 1