The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuasa Shione [Just started]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuasa Shione

Yuasa Shione

Female
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2011-09-21

Yuasa Shione [Just started] Empty
PostSubject: Yuasa Shione [Just started]   Yuasa Shione [Just started] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Rogue Shinigami

Name: Yuasa Shione

Height:

Weight:

Looks:

Yuasa Shione [Just started] Anime_11

Let us not dwell on this too long. The lady, small and childish, enjoys traditional ceremonies and wearing.

Personality:

Sealed Zanpakuto:

Stats:

Spirit Power:

Speed:

Technique:

Fighting Skill:

History:
Spoiler:

Role Playing Sample:

[center]~Sorry people I don't really have much free time right now so I'm trying to write it little by little until I do~

Last edited by Yuasa Shione on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Yuasa Shione [Just started]   Yuasa Shione [Just started] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:54 pm

No worries, take your time. You don't have to give a detailed history unless you wish to. I will admit it gives your character more depth. That being said your history does seem more like fusion with your RP sample. A nice read so far.
Back to top Go down
Yuasa Shione

Yuasa Shione

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuasa Shione [Just started]   Yuasa Shione [Just started] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Will I have to do a RP sample too? xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think I'll add less details though.... I still have to write about her time in the Soul Society, how she got out, and how she got back into Shinigami business after all.... And we're still in the year 1035 or something like that. xD
Gotta make it to 2310 in less than 3 volumes ....

MWAHAHAHAHA

Not even mentioning that I yet have to describe her zanpakutou and her inner world... Or maybe I'll just pass on that. It's just like in my pic' so... xDDD
Well I'll try to make the rest shorter, so as to not bother the readers too much ^^'''''

Sorry for the quite repetitive vocabulary.
Now that I think about it, isn't it going to be quite a feat to make it so that she isn't trained, or almost, even though she's lived for so long?
x]
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Yuasa Shione [Just started]   Yuasa Shione [Just started] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:26 pm

I am sorry to say that we still require an RP sample but because of your history we may look the other way if the sample is on the short side. Though dont get used to posting short posts. Very Happy

Sincerely, the probationary mod Felix
Back to top Go down
Yuasa Shione

Yuasa Shione

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yuasa Shione [Just started]   Yuasa Shione [Just started] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

I just have one question.... Do Gigai have a temporal limit ? I mean do they age, and die like normal humans do? *I admit that would help me quite a bit if they didn't >.>""* xD
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Yuasa Shione [Just started]   Yuasa Shione [Just started] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Gigai are false bodies. Although they suffer damage they're more on par with robot shells. So no gigai don't age, they can be shaped and molded to change appearance. Again you don't have to make such a detailed history unless you feel it needed to further flesh out your character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuasa Shione [Just started]   Yuasa Shione [Just started] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuasa Shione [Just started]
Page 1 of 1