The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Different Artwork:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

My Different Artwork: Empty
PostSubject: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:25 am

Alright different Sections here!

[2011 Work]:
Spoiler:

[Late 2010 Work]:
Spoiler:

[Early 2010 Work]:
Spoiler:

[Magic Cards]:
Spoiler:

Last edited by greatblade on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 am

If you do Infact have a Request for a Card/Picture, just Post here ... dont Pm me or tell me in Chat, I'll forget, Post here if you really want it. xD
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 am

Pretty good pencil work. I used to draw in pencil. Color are too tricky for me. That aside I think someone made cards for the characters before. Just can't recall the thread name.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 am

'eh ... I draw in Pencil when Im messing around I prefer pen for my more serious artwork, but then I have to show effort! ... And Im lazy. lol My 2011 work is alooot better, I actually took some classes this year so I made large improvements x.x Just gatta get them scanned in. =P
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:03 am

Found the thread.

Here
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 am

Those are Pokemon cards though! ... Mine are Magic Cards. So much better! =3 lol But yeah, same difference really.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:31 am

Go ahead and make me a magic card. I've put the picture below. Have at it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 am

Done and Done~ =P
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 am

Make one for me too if you will Wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 am

Done and Done~
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 am

Kuro-chan's is now added in~ =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Different Artwork:   My Different Artwork: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Different Artwork:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Fan Art-
Jump to: