The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blight (?DONE?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

Blight (?DONE?) Empty
PostSubject: Blight (?DONE?)   Blight (?DONE?) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 am

Superhuman

Name: Derek Powers (Blight)

Race: White

Birthplace: New York, America

Looks:
With Fake Skin
Spoiler:

True Form
Spoiler:

Personality: Blight is a very cold and calcuative person planning out every step and move before it even happens its one trait that allowed him to become a very wealthy buisnessman and which aided him in the takeover of many companys. But ever since his transormation his mind went slightly insane causing him to go in fits of rage if he is ever angered to a point where his powers go eradic. he is very of capable of defending himself and will kill that of innocents who mock his appearence and even the souls that are scared of him. His anger is probally one of his greatest flaws but he is slowly learing to control it keeping his calm personality as he can destroy vast societys with his powers. [god i suck at personalitys]

Special Characteristics:

Special Power-

General Power: Radioactive Body
As his name suggests, Blight has become a living nuclear hazard. Giving off dangerous amounts of radiation even passivly that makes it lethal to even be near him let alone touch without some form of protection but he has learned to control it allowing him to touch objects and this is shown by his glow dull=safe, bright=dangerous. Furthermore he can manipulate this radiation into blasts of power, first as only beams but as his powers grew he was able to emit wide range waves of energy. Powers was also hot in the literal sense, as he would burn anything he was touching if he was angered. This form will only appear once he is in a fight it will cause his fake skin to crack and fall away revealing his true form. Spiritual advanced people are immune to the radiation he gives off but can still be burnt by the blasts but not as serious it would be to a normal human.

Techniques/Abilities:
Radiation Burst: Blight will release high amounts of radiation in the form of a huge shockwave like blast burning up many that is caught in its path with a range of 10 ft and will go up with every rank by 5 more ft

Biohazzard Blast: Blight will concentrate pure radiation in his hands and fire off a green like beam that is similiar to that of a shinigamis kido but his beams burn up anything it touches.

Radioactive Skin: Blights skin is pure radioactive energy that emmits high waves around him causing anyone near him to suffer the effects of radiation poisioning except for those who are spiritual advanced wo will not be hindered by the poisioning but still can feel the burn from his touch.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 10
Speed: 20
Technique: 10
Fighting Skill: 20

History: Derek Powers was a corrupt businessman whos plan was to take over the world with his power over one of the largest companys in the world. But it went all to wrought when his company dealt with a nuclear over load which blew up most of his areas but one of the explosions set off near his building causing it to collapse on himself it almost killed him leaving him competly incampacitated from the damage to his body. Once he recovered from this damage he still couldnt move a limb or fix most of his inner organs until a scientist confronted him saying he could completly fix his messed up body with the same radioactive material that ignited and destroyed his buildings. He was subjected to extreme radiation exposure to save his life, but as a side effect, his entire body becomes radioactive, rendering him translucent. He is able to hide his state and contain his radiation with a special cosmetic skin that, over time, flakes off. The cosmetic skin begins to last less as his temper becomes more and more uncontrolled and his radiation levels keep rising until he decided to not wear the skin anymore. After he saw what power he had gained and noticed the destruction he caused to the land he gave himself the name Blight.
Over time, Powers discovered that his condition was worsening rapidly, to the point that his artificial skin is no longer effective to maintain his facade and slowly driving him toward insanity. He decided to withdraw from public life and focus on finding a cure, but not before summoning his estranged son, Paxton, to run the company under his own direction. However, Paxton Powers betrayed his father during a televised business meeting, by hiring a group of actors to pretend to be fishermen (which was perfect, as a very large group of protesters had gathered outside protesting Powers dumping toxic waste in their rivers), who threw mutated fish in front of the share holders and claimed that Paxton had killed their rivers by dumping poison in the waters. As his anger grew, Powers' artificial skin started to crack and flake off, allowing all of the shareholders and everyone watching the TV broadcast to see, and exposing him to the world as Blight. This angered Blight to an extent where he went on a rampage and killed his son in the process. After this event Blight went into hiding again he is supposedly hiding somewhere in out of the states.

Role Playing Sample: Replacing Vector so yeah you know my RP skill

Last edited by Blight on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Blight (?DONE?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight (?DONE?)   Blight (?DONE?) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 am

Ok, I'm kinda worried about this character's abilities. Radiation is lethal by its own standards. I'm not sure anything anybody could do would keep them safe. Kinda reminds me of Kurotsuchi Mayuri's Bankai. No matter what happens, one is already poisoned.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Blight (?DONE?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight (?DONE?)   Blight (?DONE?) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 pm

So unless anyone has any objections.

Approved
Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blight (?DONE?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight (?DONE?)   Blight (?DONE?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blight (?DONE?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: