The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Shikuro chuckled lightly in a rather pleasant tone, it had seemed he had peaked the boys interest, something he didn't really mind rather he thought it fun that for one someone would get to know him as more than a strong person. Only very few knew him as that much. He smiled pleasantly and thought about it for a few moments. What he wanted to protect... not a hard question if you take it lightly, but Shikuro weren't the type who did that.
"I want to protect many things... like the usual good guys I want to protect those who can't speak or stand for themselves... but thats a very modest answer... and not really what I want to protect the most, it was in the past all I wanted but as I grew what I wanted to protect changed..."
He raised an eyebrow, as he was answering he himself stood there starting to wonder what he wanted to protect the most.

He nodded lightly mostly to himself, as a sign that he figured out what he wanted to protect.
"What I want to protect is those dear to me, simple as that... and I find that goal to be the most lifeforfilling thing to do... when you protect something you just want to push alittle bit harder,,,"
He smiled happily, not really cause he wanted to seem happy, it was just thinking about these kind of stuff made him happy, in ways he hadn't been for far too long, this was as helpfull for Shikuro as it proberly was to this boy.

As the next question came he rubbed the back of his head lightly.
"Why I'm in 11th squad... well thats an awfull hard question you know... well there two things to that..."
He took a deep breath as he started answering.
"First there is the reason for me joining... which in all its simpleness is just the availebility and that I thought this was where I could improve myself the fastest..."
And ofcourse Shikuro was right in that manner, his combat skills had improved almost to the extraordinary, and that was also showed, he was proberly the first Vice Captain to be given this rank so fast after joining atleast in the 11th squad that is... and thats really something else.
"But then there is the question... why Am I still here even after achieving the goal of becoming strong...?"
Shikuro pondered a bit, pretty quickly realizing the best answer for that.
"The only right answer to that is.... Cause of Captain Saiyouko... She's proberly the captain that run into the most danger of all the other captains... and I want to protect her... Heh I know it sounds silly buts thats my answer..."
He looked a bit up into the sky for a moment, he knew he could truely protect Kaiyo but he'd sure make his best effort into trying.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Auryuu stood silent, processing the information that had just been given, he had never officially met the 11th squad captain, but he had heard the rumors, the bad ones, like she bathed in blood and doesn't give remorse for taking human life, she was supposedl a killing machine.

Auryuu rubbed his palm, looking for his own answers, which he had really not thought about a lot. He had cared for the weak, but at the same time, his only logical to their existence, was stepping stones for others, but everyone was born weak, so maybe it's just a game for someone to watch when they're bored, although the whole idea of god, and buddha, he had always secretly contemplated, but after death heaven had been proven wrong, maybe there was a next life.

Auryuu began to spoke quietly, "you fight to protect the weak, isn't that potientially a great toll on a man"?, the question whispering through the heavy breeze that had just pushed itself across the buildings around him.

Sacrifice, is that always what the hero has to pay.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Shikuro laughed lightly, silly question really. but in the end it would all depend on what you made out of just that.
"Well it really depends, on to what extend you take your protection... if its all that are weaker or just the ones you can help... so on..."
Shikuro had by now explained alot of stuff to many people, Kaiyo herself being one of them and sometimes even she needed a simplified version of his explanation.
"Take it too the extreem yes, it would be a great toll, it would require a man to be running around constantly taking care of those weaker than himself..."
Shikuro smiled gently, taking a deep breath.

He then looked more serious as to the reason why this was brought up in the first place.
"But as I said before that was my original reason for fighting... now its just part of my duty as a soul reaper... to protect... that is what we do"
Shikuro strached himself lightly behind the head, the Gigai was a bit itchy though, proberly had to take it back to the techs for another time, this would add up to being the third time. Always something wrong with it.. guess he should have made the standarts he was looking for lower. but it was required for himself. For his own personal reasons.

Shikuro halted for a moment picking up his phone, listening to what would seem to be some sort of message.
"Ahh seemes like my time is over... so see you around..."
With a confident smirk on his lips he turned around and started walking off, waving backwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)   Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to be a dragon in a world of toothless worms (Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1