The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinigami Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

Shinigami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Academy   Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 pm

hey could a dorm form or topic be added for students to rp at ...mybe the dorm could include a cafe ...this way we can develop some ic relationships Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Shinigami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy   Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 am

Umm sorry mate but i don't think it's necersary to add on as you could simply make a topic in one of the other section that focuses around interaction.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

Shinigami Academy Empty
PostSubject: RE: Shinigami Academy   Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Very True. We could make the General RolePlay area, a designated area for the cafe. I have some ideas for my character interacting in a cafeteria. lol. If anyone else doesn't want to start it, I'll probably start something like that the day after tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinigami Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy   Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Academy
Page 1 of 1