The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witheren Moody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bassoon92

bassoon92

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Job/Interests : Making tea for the Hatter...(Does not pay well)
Quote : "How is a raven like a writing desk"
Registration Date : 2011-07-06

Witheren Moody  Empty
PostSubject: Witheren Moody    Witheren Moody  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 am

Name: Witheren Moody

Birthplace: Witheren was born in a small green house in Karakura town, that was centered right in-between a large industrial building and a small patch of country located in the outskirts.

Looks: Witheren Moody  Wither11Witheren is very cute. She can be beautiful or sexy if she really tries but her default look is cute and adorable. Because of this her hair, which is a dark pitch black a very unnatural hair color, is normally let down and left to grow to long lengths, even all the way to her knees. Her skin is normally a pale white color, for in her goal to be lady like and properly prim she rarely does any activates that involve the sun. This leaves her skin almost peachish, and when she gets nervous, her cheeks become light apple red. This pale skin and dark hair create a sort of contrasting color scheme, which her eyes balance out by being a sort of gray, blending in beautifully between the two. Her shortness also contributes to her cuteness, as does her normal shy quirkish expressions, including the shy smile and the eyes closed half smile. However, again she basically strives for cute. However, she does sometimes strive for a sexy look when it suits her, and also a evil look one people least expect it.

Personality: Witheren is a rather shy character. She is the girl who plays frogger in the hallway of school, narrowly and dearly avoiding the contact with people as if her life depends on it. When spoken to, she has the tendency to speak in a sort of hushed tone, as if sharing a secret, and often mumbles words, causing the people she is conversing with to ask her to speak up or repeat. At that point she normally just gives up on the thought she was trying to share. Though there are those rare few she does speak to, and when she gets going with them, she can almost never be stopped. However, Witheren is almost OCD about politeness and will not tolerate rude behavior. With those she likes she will often pause in her long winded sentences to ask, “Oh am I interrupting.” She will then wait for a appropriate response.
There is however a darker side of Witheren, locked and covered deep inside by the politeness and kindness. It is her jealousy and anger, her hatred of girls prettier then her, and hatred of those who would mock her and laugh at her for being so polite. She can normally keep these in check, but they are slowing growing inside her bubbling to get out. They are just waiting for the right push.

Occupation: She does attend Karakura High School. However she does not think it lady like to get a job.

Special Characteristics: Witheren was born with pitch black hair that is often mistaken to be a fake. This is not true however, and she takes much pride in her hair color. She also is fluent in three languages, as well as being knowledgeable in manners, sewing, fashion, and cosmetics, all courtesy of tutors hired by her father.

Race: Japanese

Special Power- Hive Mind

General Power: The power is called Hive Mind. Witheren can use this ability by using her beehive necklace as her focus point. Once activated the necklace produces hive larva which then can be attached, inserted or put onto someone’s person or inside them. The larva are golden in appearance, as they originate from her golden beehive necklace. Once activated the hive just keeps on creating them, so they take residence inside Witheren. When she wishes to use them, she must be able to physical touch the person, however since they are inside her, by kissing them she can insert them right in the brain. From there she develops a telepathic link between her and them and to each other. This only works on men, although she is not aware completely why yet. Since these Larva are made by pulling spiritual power from the necklace, the are visible only by those with spiritual abilities, and those with high spiritual power can shield themselves from them.

Techniques/Abilities:

Mind Control: Using her own will she can take control of the weak minded and low spiritual powered.This includes having them fight to the death or in fact kill themselves at her feet. This includes mostly humans, but can encompasses more powerful beings if she can implant the larva right in the brain. This is only works on men.

Hive mind: She set up a telepathic link between all with a larva and herself. This allows her to see what the others see, as well as allow them to locate her and each other, and communicate between one another.

Exo- Armor: She sends mental signals to the men with larva in them, so that there brain commands there bodies to start producing an exo skeleton above there skin. This is very sturdy and is not easily broken, however it depends on how much time is given for the exo to form.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 10

Fighting skill: 5

Intelligence: 30

History:
The day that would be Witheren’s birthday was marked with terrible travesty and depression. Already down to there last available loans and finances, Witheren’s father had no way of supporting a child, let alone paying the hospital bill for the babies birth. So in a moment of desperation he suggested giving the baby up for adaption. However, with a heavy heart and his wife’s inability to leave her precious daughter, he reluctantly agreed to keep the girl .After that times got tougher for the family of three. They were in constant threat of foreclosure, and always low in food and baby supplies.
Somehow, through all that Witheren was never aware that she was growing up in poverty. Her mother would always find the time from work to take her to malls and stores were they would walk and stare at the beautiful dresses that adorned the glass windows of the boutiques and shops. Witheren would often declare that she wanted some extravagantly expensive dress or gown, and with a heavy heart her mother would have to decline. When her face became a painting of sadness and wanting, her mother would tell her stories of how one day those dresses would be here’s, one day she would be a princess of a glorious kingdom, and then one day its queen. Her mother would continue this until Witheren’s attention was completely encapsulated by the words her mother spoke.
This cycle continued, until soon, at the tender age of ten, Witheren’s mother became very ill. Unable to afford the extreme depth from Witheren’s birth, Witheren’s father was unable to get her proper medical treatment. She soon died of her sickness, leaving Witheren her only two prized possessions: her hive necklace, and her stories of princesses, fashions, and balls. Witheren vowed to be a princess that day.
It was also around this time that Witheren began to attend school. However, her mom’s stories had made her believe she was royalty, and she soon found that other students did not like being told what to do and to bow. After one particularly nasty incident involving a school dance and pork blood, she went from outgoing to shy in one night.
When it came time for her to attend high school her father had just remarried. It was through this stroke of luck things began looking up. His new bride to be was filthy rich, and they were brought out of poverty within the next couple of days. This is also when her superhuman abilities came to surface. She had just turned sixteen when a group of boys tried to rob her outside of her school. She quickly dispatched of them by accidently falling on the robber, kissing him and inserting a larva in his brain.

Role Playing Sample:
It was a beautiful, lukewarm day right outside of Karakura High. It was warm enough to walk in without breaking to much of a sweat, for the sun had just been eclipsed by a cloud creating a sort of warm shade right outside the school, and just breezy enough to feel a little cool. The leaves had just turned a beautiful array of brown tan goldish hues, and had began there journey to bottom feet of the tree. Witheren admired the colors as she walked past every tree, her heels making prit prit noise as she continued down the sidewalk. It was rare for her to be walking home, she thought as a brave little breeze picked up hair. Walking home, in the sun, sweating? These were all so unladylike, she thought. However, she could not help it. It was such a cool shady day today, so she decided to skip the bus and walk straight from the school to her house and watch the leaves fall as she did. They have such vibrant colors, she whispered under her breath as she picked one up to examine it closer, then squeezing it, letting it crumble to the ground. She simple loved the hues, and upon her arrival home, she decided to search for a dress that was a perfect match for the leaves color.
However, her adoration of the leaves did not go unnoticed. Slick had been watching for some time now, and it was neither her nor the leaves he was interested in.
He ran up towards her and grabbed.
“Give me your necklace.” He said lunging for her neck and getting hold of the golden chain.
Witheren would have frozen with fear. Witheren may have screamed. This however never happened as Slick yanked at the chain, not forcing it off, but instead fling Witheren right at him. Slick fell backwards as Witheren tackled him, and landed right on top of him with a thump, and a Locking of lip

Last edited by bassoon92 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Witheren Moody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witheren Moody    Witheren Moody  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:27 am

Hello and welcome. I'm Marly, the one of the Admins here on The Bleach World. I have a few questions about your character before I begin to judge it for acceptance.

1. These larva. Where do they originate from? Your necklace? Your body? Thin air?

2. How are they inserted into the body of the one you are attempting to control? You mentioned kissing, though unless the larva originates from inside you, I can't imagine that is the only means of passing it along.

3. Are these larva visible to the human eye? Are they visible to the spiritually inclined?

4. Why do they only affect men, is this just a limitation you are placing on yourself due to your low rank, and expect to change that fact later or is there some specific explanation for it not affection women?

5. Do these larva have a weakness? You said they affect mostly humans and low spiritually inclined targets, does that mean that spiritual energy acts as a deterrent or even a shield against these things? Is it possible to have these things removed by manipulating spiritual energy?

6. How powerful is your hold of a human or otherwise? Could you command them to kill themselves? Fight to the death for you?

Lastly, I just want to know if you've browsed our rule section. One of the most upheld rules is that you may not control or kill a member's character without his/her permission. Assuming you are aware of this and would still like to apply for this power then I will consider approving it, once my questions have been answered. There are still many ways you can RP this type of power on our board whether it be to use minions against our members in combat or to simply gain permission from a member to use their character.

Although it appears you are a non-combat oriented character and just wish to use this power for roleplaying purposes, which is perfectly fine as well. A large portion of the roleplay on our board is non-combat oriented...

Well then, I'll give you time to respond to my questions. For now, I bid you adieu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
bassoon92

bassoon92

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Job/Interests : Making tea for the Hatter...(Does not pay well)
Quote : "How is a raven like a writing desk"
Registration Date : 2011-07-06

Witheren Moody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witheren Moody    Witheren Moody  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Um I made some correction in hopes of answering your questions. On top of that, yes i did read the rules, and I made adjustments accordingly. However, her powers are kind of two-faced, they sound kind of evil but there original purpose is to be a help to her allies. She is a very support heavy character, as her same mind hive ability could help her allies stay in touch which each other, and she could give her allies armor. Her mind control ability is mostly for minions and npcs.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Witheren Moody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witheren Moody    Witheren Moody  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:57 pm

By the powers vested in me, I dub thee approved

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witheren Moody  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witheren Moody    Witheren Moody  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witheren Moody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: