The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Threat (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

A New Threat (solo) Empty
PostSubject: A New Threat (solo)   A New Threat (solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 am

It was a cool spring day in the town of Karakura, the sun was out, there were only a few white clouds in the sky, the welcoming breeze was soft, but enough to escape from the heat of the sun, it was approaching midday. Bishamon wasn't on a normal patrol as he had been doing in the past, this was another mission; he was trying to find a hollow, not an average hollow, the hollow he was looking for was causing a lot of trouble, there where unconfirmed reports that it was at adjucha level, if that was the case he would simply watch it, not to engage in combat unless it was absolutely necessary, but it could be just as likely at gillian level, if that was the situation, he would engage after carefully analysing it, this mission could take at least a month so Bishamon was in no rush, so rather than look for the hollow, he thought he would take a stroll, one benefit of this mission was being given a gigai, this was the first time he had been given permission to use a gigai, and he did enjoy it, so to take advantage of it he went into a corner shop, he didn't really have anything in mind to buy, but he hadn't been in a shop in a while.

"What's this?" he picked up a packet of candy, he opened it and started eating it, this is pretty good, damn we don't have stuff like this in the soul society, he finished the packet and then reached for another one, until he heard a voice, "what the hell do you think you’re doing?!" a small old woman glared at him behind her desk, shit, that's right i need to pay for these things, he smiled innocently at the woman "sorry about that" he grabbed some other items without looking and stumbled towards the desk, and paid for the things he grabbed and made his way out of the store. He leaned against the wall outside and let his mind wander, his thoughts where interrupted "my my, if it isnt Bishamon out in the open."

His head twisted to see who it was, his eyes slammed shut as the beam of the sun blinded him for a moment, he squinted his eyes and looked back at the figure "Takeshi?" it was in fact Takeshi; for someone who had tried to kill him on multiple occasions, he did see him as a good friend. He threw a smile at him "well you know me, just doing another patrol" a lie but he didn't think Takeshi had to know what he was really doing, Takeshi snatched the bag of Bishamon's goods off of him "so what are you buying?" He dipped his hand in the bag and rummaged around "toothpaste? Shampoo? A colouring book? Tape? A few pens? And some candy? Interesting stuff you got here" with a snicker he passed the bag back, Bishamon rubbed the back of his head slightly embarrassed, he didn't see the pint of explaining himself, then Takeshi turned around "com'on, i need to tell you something" without waiting for Bishamon to answer he walked off. Bishamon wasn't going to reject his offer anyway, so he followed him all the way back to his house, they did have a casual chat on the way, but this had no relevance to what he needed to tell him.

They both entered the house; the state of it was the same, cigarette butts and cans of beer covered the floor. They made their way to the two chairs, Takeshi passed him a can of the cheap beer which Bishamon took a sip of horrible liquid and placed it down next to him, "So what did you want to talk to me about?" Bishamon asked, Takeshi looked at him "i need your help" this was rare for him to ask anyone for help, Bishamon was startled "help with what?" Takeshi sighed "well you see im putting together a team of somewhat, a 3 man squad, me, my friend and i was hoping you would join." His eyes widened, "a team? For what?" he would be lying if the prospect of fighting with someone of Takeshi's stature wouldn't be interesting, and another person, who was probably as strong as Takeshi. Takeshi took his time to answer "well you see, the details are a bit cloudy, but there is a group, or an organization of humans, but they have strange powers and they are extremely dangerous, i don't know why but they are gathering human souls and using them somehow to make an army. They are very good at keeping everything a secret, but i know it's trouble and the soul society will have no part in it, but i was hoping that you would join me" Bishamon thought about it for a moment, a group that Takeshi couldn't deal with, and he seemed somewhat scared of it, his thoughts where interrupted by Takeshi "well im going to do more research on them, so think about it and come here in one month and tell me your answer and i will go over it in more detail, and my friend will be here also."

Bishamon already decided that he was going to say yes, but he will wait, maybe he will see sense and say no, but he knew he wasn't, Bishamon stood up "ok, thanks" and then he made his way out of the house, when he got out he inhaled a breath of fresh air, a month eh? I guess i have no other choice, i think i need to learn shikai, and with that he walked off.
Back to top Go down

A New Threat (solo)
Page 1 of 1