The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The darker half (Stratus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

The darker half (Stratus) Empty
PostSubject: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Ren was walking around the Menos forest haveing to be here a few times. Her head was throbing for an unknown reason she did her best to ignor it. That was odd. It was probubly nothing. She continued to walk through the dark forest but the pain would not go away finnily it was to much for her. She dropped to the ground holding her head with her paws trying not to scream. Then she sensed a familliar Aura in the distance.

Ooc: I appoligize for the introduction for being short.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:13 pm

The gray blur moved among the stalactites. He fired slime from his hand to the next hanging rock. All the while kept senses sharp. It wasn't safe here. The area was crawling with creatures that would have no second thoughts in devouring him. That why he kept so high up. But it wasn't too much safer in the air either. There were flying creatures, winged horrors that prayed on anything that dared to trespass into their airspace. Danger around every corner, one had to stay on their toes. Even the slightest misstep would spell your doom. Stratus lived with the two other hollows not far from here, but he came down to the deeper tunnels to train. The hone his skills. Here a place filled with monstrosities that made the boogeyman look like a prince charming. Only by facing such things could he face others. It was the intensity of the sands of Hueco Mundo magnified. This was the perfect training ground. So many signals overlapping and yet filtering through them to avoid the closest of dangers he moved south. South? There was no direction in this place only darkness and rock. An endless field of columns and sharp stalactites and stalagmites. Each stone could be hiding a threat, and yet as he passed them saw only more shadow and rock. Stratus refused to let himself relax, there were plenty more rocks to pass. The stoney forest blurred as he moved faster and faster. It was harder to catch a moving target. Staying still was a luxury. As he moved he felt something familiar. That in itself was odd. He knew few hollows to claim the title of "comrade" and they weren't down here. He changed his route and swung in the new direction. The gray hollow slowed and landed upon a large stone pillar. From behind the rock he peeked up ahead. A shape was standing there.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 am

Ren sensed the Aura was from a hollow she recognized behind the rock tree. One she seemed to bump in to all the time, "What do you want, Grey hollow? she asked. She was in no mood for a fight and her headach was getting worse. Why did my head start to hurt all of a sudden? Ah! I can't take this much longer! Ren closed her eyes in painas if to make the headach to go away.

When she closed her eyes she saw something that wasn't there it looked like her but it had an evil Aura around it. Ren opened her eys once more to see if the hollow was still there.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

An unpleasant surprise. The insane cat that chose to side with the enemies of hollows. More than twice he had seen it rally to the human's and shinigami's side in a battle. And each time she had escaped with her life. Well there was something to be said about strength in numbers. Although weak, with enough help the opponents were able to thwart his attacks. So what was a hollow such as this doing here deep under Huecno Mundo? What madness would make a traitor to her own race go to the place filled with monsters ripped from nightmares? She called out to him and Stratus blinked. He had hidden behind the stone pillar, but he had forgotten to hide his spiritual signal. He wasn't thinking. With a grunt he stepped from behind the stone column. "I don't want anything" he said with is hands up as if surrendering. "I just found you here by chance."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:47 pm

"Tch. Seems like you are following me, Grey hollow." Ren acussed. Her head had stoped throbing a little bit but not much it seemed that anger would help ease the pain. She took a few steps back from the Grey hollow and went to a defencive stance ready for him to strike at her. Ren let loose a low growl signaling him a warning not to get closer, the strange thing was she wanted him to come to her to see what they would do if it came down to a fight.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 pm

He was curious to what brought the little creature here. It wasn't a place someone found easily. Nor was it a place anyone liked to stay. He came here to train what could such a weak hollow like herself accomplish here.
"Now, now kitty." he said waving his claws. "Like I said; I didn't come here looking for you. I just found you. You really need to learn how to listen." Stratus heard her growl, it would seem she wasn't being too friendly. Perhaps the cat wanted to play? He snickered. He could just leave the thing to find for itself. Chances were it wouldn't be long before some more unsavory type came and had it's way with her skull. Stratus created just a droplet of slime upon his hand and funneled energy into it. A small glowing crystal pulsated in his palm. With a flick he tossed the minute explosive at the agitated cat.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 pm

The Grey hollow created a slime like substance the had hardened into a stone and threw it at Ren. She was unsure of what to think about it but soon backed off as it burst into tiny fragments. So he want to play hard ball does he? Ren smirked the thought made her excited not because she was fighting a hollow that she encountered several times before, but this was a chance to show him that she could suvive on her own.

Jumping into the air Ren created Aura spikes around her body, she kind of looked like a porkipine. She created more Aura Shards small ones and big ones first she fired the small one at the Grey hollow and waited for the attack to hit.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm

The gray hollow grinned as the other hollow took the offensive. It would seem his little gift had made her mad. Good. He marveled at the change as she created a strange armor around her body. Stratus had faced the feline before. The stones that made up her armor where the same that she fired as weapons. She hadn't used it like that before. It would seem she had learned a new trick since their last meeting.
"Let's see how far you've gotten." he muttered to himself. The other hollow now launched it's attack in full. The smaller shards didn't look dangerous, but he wasn't about to test their power. Instead Stratus simply dodged. One moment he was standing in front of her the next he had jumped backwards behind the stone pillar. He could feel the attack impact the thick rock from the safety of the other side. While under cover of the pillar he now created two javelins out of crystal. With a quick peek from around the pillar he jumped out again, took aim, and then threw the one spear at the feline. He wielded the second spear like a staff and rushed forward hoping the first to distract his opponent long enough to move in closer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Ren saw the Grey hollow create his slime/crystal things he made two of them and threw one at her. Thinking back to when she was training with Dray she shot two of the big shards, the first one hit the crystal that the Grey hollow threw and both had shattered. The second one was heading to Grey hollow, not waiting to see what would happen she used her speed and came up behind Grey. "You'll have to do better then that!" she growled, and brought down her claws on his back.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:40 am

The second shot came barreling at the gray hollow, he zagged to the left and the shard grazed him above his shoulder. A line of blood dripped from the fresh wound. The other hollow had already moved by the time he focused forward again. But he saw a hint of motion out of the corner of his eye. Pivoting on his heel he spun in place and swung with his emerald staff. The heavy crystal collided with the feline hollow mid attack. The cat like claws were deflected away. He had remembered his past run in with the creature well enough. The strange stones were a powerful weapon, he had been wise to avoid them. The something else about those fights had stuck with him. In each fight she had always attacked from the rear. Stratus could only guess the hollow hadn't much experience in head on fighting. His hope was to use the staff to fend off the shards, but after seeing the effect of the last attack he thought it best just to avoid them. The staff would give him enough reach to keep her at arm's length.
"I'll admit you're fast, but it's not a speed I can't follow." he said, taking a small step back and spinning the staff between his finger. He'd trained himself to use the weapon. He stopped the spin and brought the end of the staff down straight at her head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Ren's attack was stopped by the crystal that Grey had keeped in his hand. The crystal was strong enough to deflect her paw, bouncing back she felt her paw go numb. Ren saw Grey twerl his staff as is to keep any of her attacks that she would luanch at him from hitting, then "I'll admit you're fast, but it's not a speed I can't follow." he told her. When he siad that he brought down his staff on her head hard. Ren felt her jaw hit the forest floor. This would have been funny if her life was not on the line.

Groaning she got up, That is going to leave a bump in the morning. she thought swaying back and forth. Shakeing her head clear she told the hollow with a smirk on her face, "You're pretty good. You would make an excelent ally and training partner."
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 am

Stratus nearly dropped his staff. Had he hit the poor creature on the head too hard? The slam to the skull hadn't cracked it's mask in any way. He stared at the feline long and hard then burst out laughing. It wasn't often hollows laughed, but when they did it rarely was pleasant. The gray's hollow laugh sounded absolutely sinister. The laugh echoed through the area. He stopped just as quickly as he started. It wasn't wise to bring attention to themselves here. There were plenty of creatures that would make short work of them both. Regaining his composure he looked at the other hollow and spun the staff over his head once again.
"Ally?" he snorted as he switched hands "Partner?" he snorted again swinging the heavy bo back and forth. Then bringing it to a stop by slamming the end into the ground. "I'm not your buddy, I'm your executioner!" he swept the staff upward kicking stones and dirt into the feline's face. He jumped up and over the other hollow raising his staff again preparing to strike from behind.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Ren watched with an unamused look as the Grey hollow laugh at her. Grey swung his crystal back and forth in his hands till finally he said, "I'm not your buddy, I'm your executioner!" he quickly came behind her bringing his staff down on her. Ren extanded the Aura shards that were on her back deflecting the Grey hollow staff, turning her head she stated, "Ever heard of the expression of "Thinking out loud"? I just gave you a complament and here you are trying to chop my head off." Ren shot one of the shards at the Gry hollow and jumped away from him.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

He had hoped to catch the creature unaware, but she took the attack in stride. His staff reflected off her strange armor. And she responded with her on attack. Stratus was too close to dodge so raised his staff to ward off the counterattack. At such close range the shard had enough force to fracture the thin staff. His 8ft staff was now two 3ft sticks. The gray hollow spun the two halves in his hands expertly. He smiled he had trained with so many types and shape of weapons. This was hardly a setback. He could make a new weapon, but he didn't want to give the opponent too much time. The cat hollow had already jumped back to gain some distance. With a grunt Stratus quickly closed that gap and swung his right stick down at the other creature's head while sweeping at it's feet with the other half. Even he had to admit using two weapons was a better attack method. The loss of reach was forgivable. He would have to thank the feline by granting her a swift death.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Ren lost track of the Grey hollow for a split second, just then he was right in front of her with his new weapons the staff had become two small blades. Grey hollow had brought his left blade across to sweep her feet, it would be heard to keep balance but she had to do it. Before the blade made contact with Ren's legs she pushed herself up on her hind legs, she forgot about the other blade that the hollow had and she felt it going down her shoulder.

When she felt herself half way in the air she had a strange thought, I wounder what it's like to fly? If I can make Aura into a sheild maybe..Maybe I can make something different. Ren forced the Aura on her back to shatter, causing them to go in differen directions. She leapt in the air concentraiting hard closing her eyes, she thought of wings; what would the feel like, how would she use them, these questions wen through her mind like a tidle wave. She could feel the Aura comeing from her shoulders starting small but in the end they were getting bigger. Ren could feel the power from the Aura as the went up and down like a birds wings. She opened her eyes to look at the new form of her defence.

Ooc: this is what the wings look like: The darker half (Stratus) Anime-WINGS
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Well this was definitely something surprising. The cat got wings? What the hell brought about such a change. As interesting as the sight was it didn't deter Stratus from his goal of smashing the creature under foot. The wings were magnificent, but the also made her a much larger target. He threw his two sticks at the airborne creature. His aim was the newly formed appendages. The first he threw over hand, it spun end over end at Ren. The other he threw sideways at the opposite wing. In the end it was an attack from the left and the right. If she moved in either direction to dodge the other would undoubtedly hit. Before he could laugh at his cleverness, he remembered she could always fly up. He clicked his tongue and forged a new spear as he ran forward ready to defend a possible counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 am

Ren was amazed at the site of her wings, but she could not be distracted now. She saw Grey hollow throw his crystals at her on the left and the right; a claver move but she could just fly up only she had no idea how to properly fly. Instead she curled her wings in allowing the crystals to get closer; at the last second she spread out her wings clashing with the spears. She could hear the grinding crystals collide with her wings; the Aura Wings were strong but Ren had no controle of them. When she spread out the wing she was also fung back from the force of the attack and she had hit a tree, and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 pm

He was glad that he was wrong and she didn't take to the air. If she had things would have been much more difficult. But she still managed to surprise him by using the wings to deflect both missiles. Still it wasn't a complete victory for Ren. In warding off the attacks, she was sent backwards into the ground. The gray hollow wanted to applaud his good luck, but he would wait until he had impaled the creature before thinking that. He rushed forward and then suddenly stopped. The opponent was on the ground and he felt the need to retreat. It was the oddest sensation. Something was calling him in the back of his mind. He could feel it tug at him as if from a great distance. What was this feeling. He raised the spear, and again felt unwilling to end the unfortunate creature. What was wrong with him? It was similar to the hunger he felt when he needed to feed on souls. But it was different, the same and yet different. He growled and turned away. Stratus no longer wanted the pathetic creature's head. He felt the need to heed the strange call he was now feeling with every fiber of his being. Somewhere far away from here, it was calling him. He had to go.
"You live another day whelp!" he spat and turned away. With a might leap he fired a shot of slime and swung away. For some reason he had to follow the strange call. For some reason he needed to go. A strange need. He didn't even look back as he moved swiftly among the massive cavern. Seeking that which he couldn't name.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 am

Ren struggled to get up she started to see the Grey hollow starting to leave. "You live another day whelp!" he shouted at her. Ren clenched her teeth and let out a hiss of frustration, when they would meet again she will defeat him. Ren got to her feet and the Aura wings stattered into tiny fragments. I need to get used to these wings, the desert would make a good spot to practice. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darker half (Stratus)   The darker half (Stratus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The darker half (Stratus)
Page 1 of 1