The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97) Empty
PostSubject: Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)   Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 pm

The rain pelted down for the heavens, the sound from the heavy droplets crashing to the earth where music to Bishamon's ears, the rain was a bit of a rarity lately, despite getting drenched, the lack of shinigami's outside was relaxing, at least for him, it wasn't cold, in fact it was quite warm, which made the peace and quiet that much more enjoyable.

Bishamon strolled up a small hill, his feet sinking into the wet mud, he struggled to the top of the hill and then took cover under a large oak tree, not a drop of got through the leaves, the timing was good as the heavy rain turned into a downpour, it was a struggle to see more than five metres in front of you. Bishamon closed his eyes and leaned back, the rhythm of the drops were hypnotising, he nearly dozed off until a thunderous roar was released from the sky, his eyes shot open, thunder? Maybe i shouldn't of gone out, he sat up and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small notebook; this was the real reason he came out here to look over details of a mission he was soon to go on.

The rain continued to pour, it didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon, "well i better get comfortable" he leaned back into the grove of the tree trunk, and then he sensed another presence, he let out a small groan,relax he won't come over here, probably just going back to his barracks. He looked out into the distance, but the rain obscured his vision, his eyes drifted over to the notebook and then he forgot about the presence he felt, and continued reading the notes.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)   Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Shioshi ran through the rain, his uniform soaked, his feet covered in mud. He had made a horrible decision in deciding to stay that extra hour for his solo practice. Cursing his foolishness, he almost completely missed the familiar Reiatsu somewhere off to the side of his path. However, as he noticed it, he stopped moving, his head twisting so that his gaze could search the area to the right. There were only hills, a few patches of flowers, and one or two trees out there, but near one of the trees, this one at the top of a hill, he sensed Bishamon's presence. Wondering what his friend could be doing outside in this kind of weather, he decided he could afford a bit of a detour, and veered off the path, heading in Bishamon's direction. He reached the tree and saw Bishamon in a small hollowed-out area within the tree.

"Bishamon? What the heck are you doing out here in the middle of a storm? Are you an idiot, or something?" he asked, his voice incredulous, his eyes wide after discovering that it truly was his friend. He kenw he could have gone with a better choice of words, but he couldn't help it. The fact that Bishamon was actually out in a storm, inside of a tree, was simply too insane. And upon closer inspection, he saw that Bishamon was reading something! Gawking slightly, Shioshi bent down, protected a bit by the overhanging branches and leaves, so that Bishamon could actually see him. "And what in the world could you be reading in this weather?" he finished, sighing once his words had all come forth. However, the last part of what he said was drowned out by the sound of thunder that followed a lightning bolt that struck the grass just about a mile away.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)   Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am

Bishamon let out a sigh as the presence came closer; he couldn't really be bothered to find out who he or she was, they would just announce themselves anyway. Bishamon stared into the distance, Shioshi ?, it was in fact Shioshi, that became even more apparent as he said his odd hello. It could of been worse, at least it was Shioshi, someone he knew, and considered a friend, he rubbed the back of his head "heh, that's no way to greet someone" his reply was interrupted with a crash of thunder, "well you see, i came out in the rain to get some peace, but i didn't think it would get this bad" he realised what he said might be seen as a way to get rid of Shioshi "as for this, it's just a few notes for a mission im going on in a few days, but i've finished it now, and it doesn't look like i'm going anywhere, so i could use some company" he threw a smile to Shioshi.

He let out a yawn, which was completely drowned out by the sound of the thunder, "so that's my reason, now, why are you out here?" He relaxed his body and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)   Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 pm

"My reason? Well, I was out at a nearby field, getting in some solo practice with my Zanpakutou. I kinda lost track of time, and so when the rain started, I immediately began to head back. So here I am. Nothing extravagant, that's for sure," Shioshi replied, his voice showing mockery. It wasn't aimed at Bishamon, though, but at himself. He then grinned and sat, leaning against the tree but not getting too far into the cover it provided. Although it could get a bit annoying, he actually kind of liked the storms. Although most would consider them chaotic, they were calming to him. The sound of thunder, the raging winds; something about it all just made him smile. He closed his eyes as he sat there now, simply enjoying the feel of the rain as the wind blew it onto him.

"Anyways, I was thinking earlier... It's been a while since we first met, hasn't it? I mean, it certainly doesn't feel that way, but I know it's true," he said, his voice suddenly drawing sentimental. That wasn't like him. It was a side he only showed to those he considered his closest friends. This time, it was really more of an accident. He was friends with Bishamon, but he wouldn't exactly say they were best friends. As soon as he realized what he was doing, he snapped himself back to normal, throwing a grin at Bishamon to try and draw his attention away from that weakness he'd just shown. "Well, since I'm here, what's this mission that you're getting ready for? Something dangerous, exciting?" he asked, his grin growing on his features once more. He turned away to return to being lulled away by the storm. For the moment, silence reigned, and would until his friend replied.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)   Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:40 am

Bishamon chuckled, he didn't expected Shioshi to bring up the past like that, he did recall the first time they met well at least he thought he did, the academy library, he was doing a project and i helped him out, i think, he's still as talkative as ever, Bishamon didn't mind talking about the past, however it became apparent that Shioshi didn't want to talk about that, and quickly changed the subject to this mission that he mentioned before.

"Heh, well i wouldn't call it exciting, more of a pain if anything" he didn't mind talking about the mission, it was a way to break the awkward silence that normally occurred in a conversation "basically, they've picked me, for some ridiculous reason, to track down this hollow that's been causing a bit of trouble in the world of the living, i've got hardly any information on it, except it's most likely at Gillian level, and this mission could drag on for at least a month." This was the first big mission that he had been involved in, but he was less than enthusiastic about it, he then let the thunder roar loudly once again, and then awaited Shioshi response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)   Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shioshi the stalker (shinjo97)
Page 1 of 1