The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) Empty
PostSubject: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Shioshi's new uniform fluttered in the wind, allowing any that saw him to know that he was no longer an Academy Student. Now, he was a full-fledged Shinigami, although he had not yet joined a Squad. He'd applied for the 7th Division, but had yet to hear back. So, he was exploring, out in the Seireitei for the very first time. He stepped quickly, wanting to see everything before retiring to his temporary quarters, temporary until he was accepted into a squad. He didn't even bother trying to bring out his inner calm, for he didn't. For once, he didn't. He enjoyed wandering, exploring, the Seireitei. It was the most fun he'd had for as long as he could remember. He grinned and stretched his muscles as he moved. Soon, he'd be part of one of the Squads, and then he'd have duties he'd have to take care of everyday. Until then, though, he could explore and do as he wished.

Spoiler:

He reached a small park area, interspersed with random trees here and there and a small pond at the center. Smiling, he moved right on into the park. There were a few other Shinigami in the area, but he was sure no one would mind if he did what he was about to do. He stood before the pond and drew his Zanpakutou, a real one, now, instead of the one's Students were given at the Academy, from its across his back. He slip his arms out of their sleeves so that the upper portion of his uniform fell and hung down not all the way to the ground, but still close, leaving enough room for Shioshi to be able to comfortably maneuver but also down far enough to allow his entire upper body to show. He began to twirl his blade, getting into his practicing rhythm, and allowing his inner calm to enter his mind and take control of his emotions.

Then he launched into a series of graceful combinations simply meant for show. He had improved a bit with the blade, and so his blade performance, and battle performance, skills had gotten better. As he spun and twirled in that skillful way of his, though, he wasn't able to see anyone else who entered the park. He didn't know he'd be seeing the man he hated above all others, Draylon, that day. Those around him would be able to tell he'd begun to blow his humiliation up to be something much more than it really was, but he didn't care. He still planned to one day have his revenge. Could today just possibly be that day? No, of course not. But he could only hope.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Draylon was leaning against a tree in a small park, reading "The History of Gigai and Mod-souls". It was an interesting enough read, he had to know more about these things, he had been asked by a friend to help him in some research for an idea. He hadn't specified exactly what it was about though so he was researching all he could.

Draylon looked up from his book to see a young shinigami walk over to the pond and pull out his zanpakuto, and begin swinging it around. Draylon watched for a bit as the boy swung his blade around. Draylon looked back down to his book and said, "You know, drawing your blade in the Seireitei is highly frowned upon." Draylon turned a page in his book. "Just letting you know since you seem new."
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Shioshi stopped immediately, hearing a voice all too familiar. Frozen in place, he could only listen to silence for a moment. After a few moments, though, he turned, slowly, to face the man who had humiliated him in front of so many people reading a book of all things. He began to shake, barely able to contain his hate and fury at that moment. Knowing, though, that if he attacked and killed a completely defenseless Shinigami, or even attacked a Shinigami that was able to defend himself, was completely against the law, he forced himself to sheath his weapon and pull the upper portion of his uniform back up. He brought his gaze upon Draylon, unable to speak for a moment. It had been a while since his humiliation, and for the first time since then, he was looking upon the man he hated more than any other, a man who didn't even recognize Shioshi. Finally, the Shinigami found his voice.

"You... you are Draylon....." he growled, his hate made obvious through the way he spoke. "You humiliated me, heavily damaged me, just to prove a point. I remember you completely, and yet, you don't even recognize me, let alone remember my name?! You are a bastard, one who I will one day humiliate, the same way you humiliated me!" he spoke, his voice growing loud and reaching across the park to the other few Shinigami in the area besides the two of them. He clenched and unclenched his fists, trying desperately to keep from launching himself at Draylon and simply beating him with his hands. He managed, but just barely, having to reach into that inner calm he relied so much upon. As it spread through him, though, he managed to stop clenching his hands, although his hate was still practically tangible.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Draylon looked up at the boy as he said his name. Do i know this guy? Dray listened as the man started ranting something about getting beaten by Draylon and stuff. He examined the shinigami and said, "Oh right, You're that umm Shishi guy, from that class... I am sorry bout that, I was in a bad mood that day and you happened to be an outlet for me once you challenged me, for what is is worth I really am sorry. I see you graduated, congratulations."

Wow, this guy really hates me, i must have screwed up his life big time, i would explain logically the causes of all that but he wouldn't comprehend in his state of rage. Dray turned a page in his book, "What squad did you apply to?"
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Shioshi nearly fell over when Draylon apologized to him, and then actually asked what Division he applied for. Not in laughter, but in shock. He was in a 'bad mood'? That's why he had done that to him? Shioshi, realizing that since he couldn't exactly fight the other Shinigami at that moment, decided he'd at least talk to him, although he wasn't exactly sure why he decided that. He reached up and brushed a strand of his dark blue hair out of his eyes while he contemplated whether or not he should actually talk to Draylon, and then, deciding that he may as well do so, he prepared calmly to speak. If he just allowed his inner calm complete control, then he would be able to refrain from attempting to strangle Draylon. He wasn't exactly sure if he could defeat the Shinigami at the moment, anyways.

"I applied for the 7th Division, mostly because of a friend of yours, Bishamon, doing the same. You aren't... you aren't seated, are you?" Shioshi asked. If Draylon was, then he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against the man. If he wasn't there would be a chance that he could. He wouldn't fight him anytime soon, of course, but one day he was determined that he would, and he wanted to be as prepared as possible. "And whether or not you are or aren't, what Squad are you part of, yourself?" continued Shioshi, his voice revealing his anger at speaking with Draylon without something violent involved. He wouldn't attack, though, at least. He'd calmed enough to know that to do so would be the stupidest thing he could ever think to do. The other Shinigami's tactics in battle were ingenious, or at least, those he had shown in his fight against Shioshi. He wasn't ready to face that again quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Draylon saw his reaction surprise the man. He paused for a little while and mentioned he had applied to 7th, mostly because of Bishamon. Then ask if Dray was seated, Dray burst out laughing and said, "No, I am not seated, but i am working to remedy that situation." The man asked what squad he was in, Draylon replied, "I am currently in squad 12, but eventually i am thinking about transferring to something like squad 5, but that is a long way into the future."

Draylon looked over at the boy, "You met Bishamon? Yeah, we are friends. Although i think he is currently pissed at me. I kinda broke a few of his ribs in a duel last week. We've started at the academy together and have been sent on a lot of missions together as well, so yeah. How did you meet him anyways?" Draylon set his book down on the ground next to him and rested his hands on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Shioshi sighed and finally calmed down enough to sit down while Draylon spoke, and then when the Shinigami finished with a question, he spoke back. "Ah, well, you see, I was in the Library, working on a report for my class. He helped me out there, with picking a subject. Then about a week later, he spoke at an assembly, where we sorta became friends, I think, although it ended with us both running off because we were both late for something, him some other duty, and me for a class. The assembly is where he kind of, although not purposely, influenced my decision on which Division I wished to join," he explained, answering Draylon's question. As he spoke, his anger slowly seeped out of him, and he had a realization that he was being foolish for holding onto his grudge for so long. He focused on the other Shinigami, realizing that he needed to apologize.

"Listen, I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you at first. I blew what you did way out of proportion, although not at first. I really need to get over that and get on with my life. I guess it's a good thing I came across you here, huh, Draylon?" Shioshi said, his voice serious all of a sudden. Then a light smile spread across his face as he continued. "You are forgiven. Am I, as well?" he asked. Although what he'd done wasn't that bad, he still felt like he needed to apologize. With his inner calm now allowing him to think clearly on the subject, he realized that he had, indeed, completely overreacted and made what had happened much worse than it was. He threw an apologetic at Draylon as he waited for the other Shinigami to respond.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 pm

After the boy had finished explaining how he and bishamon had met and how they became friends. As well as how that meeting had also influenced the boy's choice to go into squad 7. Interesting.. I wonder how ready the boy really is for his duties, doesn't matter he graduated so someone approved. Not my business

Then the boy started apologizing for his behavior and how he had been obsessed with it and had blown it out of proportion. It is partially my fault i suppose, i could have gone easier on the boy. The boy was forgiving him however so Dray did the same and said, "Yes, I forgive you as well." Dray paused for a second, then smirked and said, "I do hope that you have gotten better though."
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Shioshi's face flushed red at Draylon's last comment, and then he jerked his hand so that he was pointing to the spot where he'd been putting on somewhat of a show with his blade not that long ago. "Did you happen to actually pay attention to my practice over there, or did you just glance my way and then warn me about it being unwise to draw my blade in Seireitei?" he asked sharply as his cheeks returned to normal. He then continued. "Yes, I have gotten better. My skills with the blade are far greater than they were when I faced you last, and the power behind my Kidou has increased somewhat," he barked. He was exaggerating just a bit, of course, but it was mostly true. His skills truly had increased in those areas, and they had increased with the blade more than with Kidou. That had been absolutely true.

"Anyways, you said you were working on a promotion. Have a position in mind, or you gonna make it up as you go along?" he asked, hoping to completely change the subject. He had no idea who would win between him and Draylon at the moment, and of course, he still wanted to fight him again some day, just not for revenge. Now he simply wanted to see who would be the better of the two. He lay back in the grass and closed his eyes, relaxing as he awaited Draylon's next response. Although he didn't want to admit it, he was actually enjoying this, more than he had thought he would. Now that he'd gotten past his sheer hatred for Draylon, he realized that he was alright. Hopefully eventually they'd be able to get past all of their troubles and be friends. Shioshi's expression was serene as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Draylon smirked as the man tried to tell him he had gotten better. Maybe a little bit, but i wonder how many other people you have fought since then. You may have improved in power but i wonder about practicality.

The man said, "Anyways, you said you were working on a promotion. Have a position in mind, or you gonna make it up as you go along?" Draylon thought about the question for a little bit and said, "Well, I personally was hoping to be approved to seat 14, Its probably not as far as I could go but I am feeling a little lazy right now. Eventually I hope to make Vice-Captain then transfer to 5th Squad and try to become captain over there. That is a long ways away in the future however." Draylon thought a bit and said, "What are your plans for the Future? You have any current goals?"
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Shioshi was surprised at first, but then realized that Draylon could pull it off, when the Shinigami spoke of one day becoming Captain of the Fifth Division, if someone else didn't take the spot by then. Then, when Draylon asked him about his future goals, he truly had to think, for he had never thought too far ahead before. Now that he did, though, he thought about possibly becoming a Captain himself one day. The thought sounded odd to him at the moment, for he couldn't picture himself ever reaching a position such as that. However, it was something he could aim for, and so he would. He allowed the silence to drag out a bit longer before he answered Draylon's question, thinking over his wording during said silence, making sure that he wasn't going to say anything stupid.

"Well, although I haven't thought much about my future, I suppose I may aim to be Captain of the 13th Division some way. Both of us are a long ways away from that, though, Draylon! My more likely goals, the one I'm working towards right now, is claiming the 15th Seat in the 7th Division, or possibly something higher. Hah! Maybe I'll end up joining the Royal Guard, although that seems completely unlikely!" he said, finishing with a great laugh. Something like that almost never happened, and those who did end up getting accepted to such a prominent position had to be extremely strong and powerful. The only thing Shioshi truly dreamed of attaining at that moment was a lower seated position and Shikai, which was more realistic than him possibly becoming a Captain some day, let alone joining the Royal Guard.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Draylon listened to Shishi's goals and laughed. "I seriously cannot imagine you becoming a Royal Guard, no offence." Draylon paused to give himself time to calm down from laughter. "My current goal really doesnt have much to do with my Seat though, I just want to obtain my shikai so i can train with it."

Dray held out his sheathed zanpakuto, "These things are really interesting aren't they, every ability and form is based off of the owners personality, morals and objectives. It can take any form, every time I think about it I am amazed, There have even been people that hate their zanpakuto, and it's form. It makes you truly wonder the question, what form will mine take." Dray partially drew his blade so about 4 inches of the blade was shown, and stared at it.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Shioshi didn't take any offence as all at Draylon's comment, as he himself had thought the very idea was ridiculous. As he heard Draylon's words about Zanpakutou, though, he turned to regard the man that he'd hated more than anything else just twenty minutes before. He sighed, and drew his own weapon, the entire way, and held it in his hands, laying the tip's flat on one hand and the hilt on the other, and examined it. What would his look like, as well? He hadn't thought about what his Shikai may end up looking like. His only thoughts had been on achieving it, not what it would look like, what it's powers would be. His inner calm would no doubt take part in shaping the Shikai's outcome, of course, but other than that, he had no idea of what would happen when he finally reached that stage with his Zanpakutou.

"You raise good points, Draylon. With you, I'm sure it will have something to do with your bad moods! With me, my long grudges and state of calm I enter when practicing with the blade will surely shape my Shikai. We can only wait, I suppose! Though I'm quite sure that you'll achieve Shikai before me, Draylon!" he said, finishing with a grin shot the other Shinigami's way. He sheathed his weapon, and sighed once more, then stood and stretched his legs and arms. He sat back down when he was done, though, as he wasn't quite ready to leave. "And if our goals are to become Captains, just what will our Bankai look like, I wonder? Now that is certainly something to think over!" he said with an even larger grin. He waited calmly and contently for a response.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Draylon looked over at shioshi and said, "I certainly hope it doesn't have anything to do with my bad moods, they are usually extremely destructive... Though it would fit me I suppose..." Draylon turned to Shishi as he talked about what their bankai's would look like.

Draylon thought for a second and said, "Well they are usually powered up versions of Shikai from what I have seen from reading history books. So in that regard I am more anxious about my Shikai than my Bankai, and that is even if we manage to obtain one, they are extremely difficult to obtain you know. We would also have to survive that long."
Draylon sighed and said, "I really wish i knew what my shikai would be, that would satisfy me long enough that I would be able to be patient with the rest of the waiting and the long years of training. So far the best I can do is hear a voice, actually two voices, I can't distinguish what they are saying though."
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Shioshi raised an eyebrow as Draylon mentioned the voices. That was the first stage to learning the name of your Zanpakutou, and the fact that Draylon could hear not one, but two voices, meant that he'd have a special Shikai indeed! Of course, Shioshi could not yet hear any whispers from the spirit of his Zanpakutou. He'd only received it very, very recently, while Draylon had had his long enough to be near to reaching a Seated Rank. He'd hear the voice of his Zanpakutou eventually, and he'd be patient while he waited. He gave a little smile at the thought, and then turned to focus on Draylon for his next words. He had to blink away his drowsiness, though, since just sitting here, relaxing, in such a calm and peaceful place was making him just a bit tired. He gave a slight smile at that thought.

"Well, Draylon, all we can do is wait and train and grow stronger, and all the while fulfill are jobs as Shinigami. Focus on surviving, and you'll get your Shikai, don't you worry!" he said with enthusiasm. He stretched his arms again, although without standing, and then continued. "I wonder, though, what kind of enemies we'll face in the future. If we become strong enough, become Captains, as we wish to be, then you know we'll probably, eventually, come into contact with one of those Arrancar, or maybe a Vizard. Then, of course, there are Bounts and Superhumans, even Quincies. We'll have our fair share of fights, no doubt!" he finished. His last words were louder than his others for a reason, to press the point. He threw another grin at Draylon as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Draylon looked over at Shioshi and said, "There is a lot more to being a captain than just power, I know that much. There is a lot of administrative stuff as well. And to be completely honest with you, I don't like fighting. I would much rather sit back and read a book or have a quiet shift with nothing happening that having a battle. I know it is something I need to do but that doesn't make me enjoy it"

Draylon let loose a long sigh and said, "What about you? do you enjoy a good fight? or are you like me in that you would rather relax and learn than fight with your life on the line?"
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Shioshi almost laughed when Draylon asked him if he enjoyed a fight, then turned to face him. "I don't mind fighting, if that answers your question. I don't try to avoid it, and I don't obsess over it, either. I certainly do enjoy relaxing, although I think my version of that is different than yours. My version of relaxation comes when I practice alone with my Zanpakutou. I sort of enter a state of extreme calm, I guess you could say. I call it my place of inner calm. Anyways, when I reach that place in my training, I feel as if me and my weapon are the only things in the world. In that place, my skill with the blade... well, it doesn't actually increase, so to speak. It's just unaffected by outside influences, such as anger, or joy. That's not the only thing that stops influencing me, of course, but it is the most basic thing that does," he said. He hoped that it didn't sound too odd for Draylon, as he was sure it wasn't exactly normal, either.

"That doesn't mean I enjoy fighting, mind you. It means I enjoy doing what I was doing over by that pond before we started talking. At the Academy, I used to sneak out to the Zanjutsu Grounds late at night and simply practice, alone, all night long, until about an hour before classes would start. Then I'd head back to my room and get ready for the day. It was very nice, actually, although then, I was practicing to, well, fight you. From now on, though, I'll be able to do it simply because it feels good to swing my blade outside of combat!" he said, ending excitedly. He'd never explained to anyone about his inner calm before. This was a first time thing for him, and he wanted to know what Draylon thought. He concentrated fully on the other Shinigami while waiting for a reply to all that he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Draylon thought about it for a second and said, "A lot of people do that actually, I would say rather than a state of extreme calm, it would be more a state of extreme focus, and your focus happens to be on your blade."

Draylon listened about how he used to sneak out and practice alone all night long. "I would think that practicing all night long with you sword would leave you tired, and unable to focus on you classes, i suppose that is why you don't do very with Kido or tactics... Just Kidding. Though I am glad to hear you aren't enraged at me anymore." Draylon looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Shioshi tried to find a retort to Draylon's joking comment, but found that he didn't have one, so he only gave a little chuckle. He regarded the other Shinigami for a moment, staring up at the sky, and then looked out across the park, taking it all in. These were the most peaceful days he'd ever lived, but of course, soon, they would end, and he'd be thrown into the active duties of a Shinigami. Once he got accepted to a Squad, hopefully the one he'd applied for, the 7th Division, he'd have even greater responsibilities. That's when he looked up as well and saw that the day was nearing its end. Had the two Shinigami truly been talking for so long?! Shioshi stretched and pulled himself to his feet, knowing that it was about time for him to head over to check and see the Applications Board for the 7th Division, as he did everyday, to see if he had yet been accepted or declined.

"Draylon, I'm glad we got past our- well, my- anger. Thanks for helping me to see my foolishness. I'm sure you'll be seated soon enough; you're certainly deserving of it! I'm off. I've got something I've got to do before I head to my temporary home for the night, so I'll be seeing you!" he said. He stretched out his legs for a moment, then pumped his arms to get the blood flowing in his body moving. He cracked his knuckles- and his spine, since he'd been sitting far longer than he had thought he'd been- then turned to regard his fellow Shinigami once more. "Next time we see each other, I have no doubt you'll have reached a seated rank!" he said with a grin. Then he turned and began to walk away, although not too quickly, just in case Draylon had anything to say before he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Draylon looked over at Shioshi and said, "See you around kid, good luck to ya." Draylon spent the next few minutes reviewing the conversation inside his head. Huh, I had no idea I had caused such a problem for him, either way it is solved now and we both learned something from it.

Draylon looked up at the sky, stood up, grabbed his book, and sighed. "I guess I should head out now, I said I would help Chevic with his experiment." Tucking the book under one arm he went off to meet Chevic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)   Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars That Have Grown Worse (Draylontis)
Page 1 of 1