The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss Katastrophe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Quote : Love is hearing that last, shuddering gasp escaping their lips, like a final wisp of smoke.
Registration Date : 2011-06-07

Miss Katastrophe Empty
PostSubject: Miss Katastrophe   Miss Katastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:08 am

M i s s K a t a s t r o p h e
lσνє ιѕ нєαяιηg тнαт lαѕт, ѕнυddєяιηg gαѕρ єѕcαριηg тнєιя lιρѕ, lιкє α ƒιηαl ωιѕρ σƒ ѕмσкє.

Name: Kiyoko Tsuna
Age: Died at seventeen, has the appearance of a seventeen year old as she passed on to the Soul Society. Current age is one hundred and twenty-three years of age.
Height: Five feet, five inches.
Weight: One hundred and seventeen pounds.
Personality: The personality of Yoko is that of a strange one as when she speaks she at time tends to speak in third person and always has a "nya" finishing her sentence. Distracted by many things such as shiny objects, yarn or milk, she will stop any and every conversation just so she can try and obtain whatever that had previously distracted her. She is rarely serious with life as she loves to play around, sometimes a little too much, giving her the alias of 'Miss Katastrophe'. The only time that she is seen being serious is when she is fighting, it is as if you are fighting a different person altogether. In her spare time, if she isn't bothering someone, she is either laying down or reading a book. When it comes to befriending or loving someone, she will never put her heart into it. So on her end of it all, it may seem somewhat rather hollow but she has to learn to trust you and to make sure you won't ever leave her side. That is the only way that she can open up her heart to you. Oh and one more thing, do not pull her tail. Depending on hard you pull will lead to different things happening.

Appearance:
Miss Katastrophe Adyubt

Sealed Zanpakutō:

Spoiler:

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:
Spirit power: 18
Speed: 19
Intelligence: 11
Fighting skill: 12

History/Background: The sound of rain always did have an effect on me. It, at times made me feel at peace and then there were times where it fueled the fire to an already burning and very passionate flame. As I sat here in thought, a memory was brought to my attention; a sad one, but one nonetheless.

K A R A K U R A T O W N;;
Time: 4:35pm - Location: Yoko's room.

I was about maybe seventeen at the time. I don't remember exactly the age I was, it was oh so long ago. The rain was pouring with lightning appearing every now and again. I sat in my usual spot by my window with a small, stuffed teddybear firm within my grasp. This routine of mine happened daily and it just became something that I always did. Anyways, I had a younger sibling and she would try and come bother me - the only time that I was able to have some type of alone time was constantly ruined. Until one day, I just could not take it anymore.

I began yelling and screaming at my sibling, telling her that she needed to leave and to not bother me. She ran out of my room in a quick haste, seeing that I was serious and was not going to take no for an answer. She must of started crying after she left my room because when she came back with my parents, her eyes were pink. It had appeared that I had hurt her feelings. Did I care? No. Both my mother and father walked more into my room, moving closer to me. I thought that wanted to hear my rage once more but that was not the case. They never wanted to hear what I had to say. Their facial expressions were evident that I was going to be punished. For what? I still do not know. I did nothing wrong, I know that. But in the eyes of my mother and father, I did something that was inexcusable.

"What did you do to her?" My father began speaking. He was a man in his forties - slender build, not a gray hair in sight. He has been working as a police officer for about five years now. His expression was stern and somewhat scary but you knew that he was serious with whatever he was doing. "I didn't do anything to her! She came in here bothering me and I tried to get her to leave." Which was the truth, word for word. But of course, he didn't believe me and a slap was heard. My face turned to the right and my hair began to cover my face and the tears that slowly were coming. I could feel them building up. He asked me again. I gave him the same answer, resulting in another slap across my face. Was this what my sibling had wanted? To witness the abuse of her older sister? It seemed like it. Maybe she was scared too. I don't know but I wanted this to stop. I wanted it to stop now.

"Please sweetie, we only want you to tell the truth." I wasn't telling the truth? If there was a security camera here, it would of shown everything that I said. There was no such thing in my room, making me out to a liar and my mother was as usual, going to believe him over that of her own daughter. Hell, he wasn't even my real father. My real one died when I was about five to lung cancer and she picked up this bastard two years later and had my sister. My mother didn't work, hasn't since my father passed due to her having to take care of me and all. One smack, two smacks, th- the third never came. Mother had actually gotten in the way of his hit, blocking it from hitting me. I was in shock. "Give her some time, she will tell us later on. She usually does then." Yeah, me making up something that will please the both of you while belittling myself. Yep, that was the endless cycle of it all. His hand went down and he walked out of the room with his daughter. Oh, did I forget to mention that he doesn't even consider me to be his daughter? Not that I cared.

Mother looked at me and with a slight touch, caressed my cheeks. I didn't cry, I wasn't going to. Not in front of anyone, not even my mother. No one needed to see that side of me. She moved strands of my hair out of my hair to see if I was going to cry. The tears that was once flowing in, making a bed over my eyelids were now gone. Out of sight, out of mind right? Deep down, I knew that my mother cared for me, but she only showed it when he wasn't around dictating her every damn move. Closing the door behind her after she left, I shut off the lights and jumped into bed, silently crying until I felt I was somewhat relieved. It never came but I stopped crying after an hour.

Six o'clock came and I was still in bed, with nothing to do. Teach didn't give us any thing to do so I had nothing. At least the rain stopped. Wait, that's it! Packing up all the very important stuff in another bag along with my school books, I leaped out of the window and to a destination that I did not know.

After that, the rain picked back up and blocked my view for a bit as the wind and rain mixed in. I couldn't see a thing and basically had no where to go. I didn't have nor make any companions while in school. Just didn't feel the need to befriend one. If they wanted to do so, they could of walked over to me and said 'Hey' or something. It was how I felt about it. No, I was not going to go and do something like that. With the current state that I was in, I shouldn't have left the house, but I did. And I was not going back. Never. The wind picked up blocking my view more than ever now. Was this a sign that I should had waited till the morning came? Maybe so. If I turn back now, they will never let me leave. My room would definitely be the only place I be staying at. Not having that. Turning my head from the direction of my house to where I was going, I continued to walk.

'Crash!'

A car skidded as it was going to fast on the road into me, sending my body first into the air only to come crashing back down; face-planted into the ground. Everything was so blurry, well it was already blurry but I felt weak. That was probably from the loss of blood. A faint voice was near my body as I was passing on into the next world. She screamed and cried out for help. It was a fail attempt really. No one was out here, no one would care, no one was coming for me. I had accepted that the moment that the car collided with that of my side and sent me flying. These were my last moments here and I was going to die alone. Wish I had someone to die with, would have been nice. Oh well.

Before I had closed my eyes for the last time, someone did come out for me. I wanted to tell the woman who was hollering out that everything would be ok, that I would be fine and go see my so-called family once more but I didn’t have the strength to do such a thing; too much work on a dying body. But wait, I never mingled with anyone for someone to see me on my death bed and how did this person know where I was. I tried with all my might to speak to him. Nothing came out. “I am here to relieve you of your pain – to take you to a better place.” I did not know what he meant by that but seeing as I have no other options, I nodded my head to him. All within a quick motion, he un-sheathed his sword and tapped the bottom of the hilt to my head. My soul was already removed from my body at this time so once he tapped his sword to my head, what he said was right. I felt nothing, just bliss.

I passed on moments later not to re-awaken in Heaven as I had thought but yet another place what I had come to know as Rukongai, the place where I spent the next couple of years wandering with no place to go – again. Looking around, getting used to that of my surroundings, I noticed something odd, something different about me. Pressing my hands all over my body, I felt an pair of ears and a tail. Wait, what? I didn't scream like normal girls would do in those horror movies. Wasn't neccessary, well at first anyways. I proceeded then to looking around more and with that I saw a market. It was going to be my new favourite area. Stealing and running away became my only options and I used them wisely and efficiently. Being able to out run people is and will always be fun. But when I did get caught, the punishment was severe. Well, from this one woman in particular. She reminded me of my step-father so much. Every time I stole from her, she would get her whip and slash my back six times. Why six? Never knew and didn't want to know due to me probably getting more if I asked. So I stopped going to her shop and doubled on the ones that I knew I wouldn’t get caught from.

One day, as I was running with a whole bunch of food in my hand, I bumped into this male who then made me fall on my butt and the person I was running from caught up to me, yanking at my collar. “Ugh, let me go!” I said, shaking my body around to have him let me go. It didn’t work. “I’m so sorry about this. You see my sister here, is a bit of a troublemaker.” Troublemaker? Just who did he think he was? I mean he was right in all, but still. “She has been stealing from everyone for days now.” Actually weeks, but who’s saying anything? The boy nodded.”Well, I will get my parent to pay for everything that she ever took from you and with interest. The man smirked and dropped me. “Well, at least I know who the sensible sibling out of the two is.” I’m not even related to him, ya moron. That look was written all over my face as I stared at the boy. He looked no older than I did, could he have had the same situation as I had?

Later on that night, I found out that he did not have the same ending as me and when I had asked him about it, he tried to change the subject on me. Understandable; I wouldn't like it if someone else was going through my stuff either. It was only him living in this relatively big house. What happened to his parents, I wondered. That once somewhat mellow and cheerful boy turned into something cold and sinister. I didn't know if he was just joking around or what, but he appeared serious when he spoke. "Tomorrow, you will be attending the Shinigami Academy. There is no if's, and's or buts about it." I didn't know what he was sending me to. Shinigami Academy? Sounds like an academy for g..grim reapers. My face became paler by the people of the dead. Why was I being sent there? I was going to ask but at least he cared enough to take her in when no one did and to be able to put up with her was an accomplishment within itself. He left the guest room that I was in but came back. He had something else to tell me. "Oh, and if you did not know already, this is the Soul Society. The place where souls are sent if a Shinigami did a konso." A konso? Sounds like a ritual or something. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is a konso?" All he did was point to his head and walked away. It was the only thing that I needed to know to remind me of the day that I died.

Tomorrow I would start my first day at the Shinigami Academy. Not knowing what lied ahead in my future here in the Soul Society.

Rp sample: Soul Society, a place where souls go after they pass on. Not all souls have the chance to come here as there are something even before a Shinigami reaches that of a new soul, a hollow can and will appear - consuming the life of that soul. Luckily Yoko was found by a shinigami who she still does not know the same of. She one day hopes to find the male who did such a thing so she could at least thank him. Pressing her hands to the rocky ground, she elevated herself from the ground, her ears flicking every few seconds and her tail moved back and forth. Sitting up, she noticed that she was surrounded by nothing - no buildings, nothing but sun. Wanting to make sure everything was in one piece, she began patting her body making sure that everything was there, until she realized that two things was added to her; a tail and a pair of cat ears. She did not under what was happening. Last time she checked, she was a human with no attachments at all and now, she had this. Maybe this life wanted her to start over in a new body and boy, was it new. She was in a school outfit that she had never seen before. A white buttoned down shirt with a black tie over it, a jet black coloured blazer on top of that and a semi- short skirt that came a little bit above her knees. Her legs were covered with legging and her shoes were flat. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" She cried out to the world. She wanted to know what was going on and she wanted to know now. Was anyone going to tell her? No, because there was no one in sight. Sighing in distress, she looked at the ground below her, picked up a rock and threw it as far as she could, having nothing better to do.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tenshinosakebi.forumotion.com
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Miss Katastrophe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Katastrophe   Miss Katastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 am

Approved

Rank - 0

Congratulations, you are officially my first approved Character, enjoy your time here Roleplaying.

Back to top Go down

Miss Katastrophe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: