The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) Empty
PostSubject: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 am

It had been a hell of a day, but Kaoseu still had work to do. There was a student requesting a field trip to the Real World, Karakura, to be exact, on the grounds of field experience and studying. Kaoseu made it a personal goal to oblige all students in their requests to travel to the real world, as it prevented them from sneaking out, as he had done at one point himself, and either getting caught, or getting killed.

Today, he was taking a relatively new student, one named Draylon Kerosu. It wasn't often he took singular students, but he felt up for it today. As he arrived at the Senkaimon Gate, he looked for the student and almost jumped out of his skin; at first glance, he thought he had seen Ri, his old friend, but then he realized this person wasn't the same. He pulled himself together before he approached the student, and as he drew nearer, he spoke.

"Draylon Kerosu, I take it? Kaoseu Enjel, Filling Captain of Squad 7. So, I hear you request a trip to Karakura. I'll be your teacher, guide, or whichever, call it what you will. However, something you should know; I only take students on trips with minor mission attachments, as well as those that I'm sure can take care of themselves, which, by the look of you, you should fare well with that.

On this trip, we're investigating a few occurrences related to deaths that seem to be caused by knife wounds, though there are traces of Reiatsu on each one, and no motive in the killings. It's an isolated incident, but we'd prefer not to let it get out of hand. More than likely it's an assassin of some sort, or a rogue Shinigami, so be on your toes. Now, enough with the formalities and technical BS; when you're ready to go, just step through."
Kaoseu said. As he finished, he passed through the Senkaimon gate and into a wooded area, feeling around with his Reiatsu to ensure it was safe, then capped it off so as not to attract attention or knock out the incoming student. Little did he know, however, as he failed to register such a little amount of Spiritual Pressure, that there was a presence among the trees.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:12 am

Draylon looked at the Captain of Squad 7 and examined his person. Well i cant tell much about him by how he looks but he's a Captain so at least i know he's strong. He was a little intimidated by the man standing before him, but either way he knew that i would be a good experience to go to the human world where Superhumans, Shinigami and Hollows all collided.

Draylon listened to the Captains speech quietly while standing at attention. After the Captain had finished his speech, Dray watched as the Captain passed though the Senkaimon Gate. As he was about to pass through the gate apprehension seized him. What if something goes wrong? what if, calm down, calm down, calm down, deep breath. Draylon took a deep breath and followed the Captain through the Senkaimon gate, and took a few seconds to adapt to the new scenery around him. Then he realized something, so he turned to the Captain and said, "Wait, I thought you needed a Gigai to interact with the human world..."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 am

In the woods there was a muffled cry and a noise of a knife piercing skin."vector here, mission complete"vector said as he pulled the knife from the mans neck and cleaned it off with the mans shirt. Vector sheathed his knife and looked at the lifeless corpse through his gas mask which its eyes glew an eerie blue color. "i expect my payment in full once i return"vector said as he activated his camo just in case a random passerby noticed vector. "whatever as long as he is dead i dont care" a voice came through vectors 2 way radio in his gas mask.

It has been a few years since Vector dropped out of the military and left the U.S. to escape the trivials of the government he worked for. After he abandoned his country the only way he could earn money is using his natural talents to kill so he became a assassin for hire. These jobs he did earned him alot of money and vector bega to enjoy killing his prey, the thrill of the hunt was one thing that he loved but the money helped.

Vector stod ther in cloak thinking about his life until he heard a voice speak not to far from his position. Vector jumped into the nearest tree and kept his cloak on and then activated his thermal vison and scanned the woods to find a few heat spots but something that was odd was two very cold spots. "what could that be" vector whispered as he moved through the trees to the spot of the cold spots. Vector stood on a branch about 30 feet up he looked down to see two odd people one in a black garb and one in a white one. Vector stood there on his perch watching them from his spot wanting to know what they were and why they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:11 am

Kaoseu was scratching at his ear with his pinkie finger as Draylon emerged and the Senkaimon gate closed. He didn't hear the question all the way, but heard the end enough to know what was asked; all the first time students questioned the exact same thing every time.

"You only need to interact with the human world for an extended stay or if the cause of the problem is a Superhuman or other Earth-based life. Right now, this is recon, thus there's no need for a Gigai, which would only slow us down and put us at risk in the case of a fight-" at that moment, Kaoseu heard a rustle in the trees above them, but heard no beating of wings, and the tree they were under was too high up for a woodland creature to have made that much noise be noticeable. So, he decided to play his own games with whatever it was. He stretched his arms up, fingers laced, and turned his hands up as he stretched, "You know, in case our enemies are Engulfed by the need of want to come forward- Hado Two, Reel!" he said, disguising the chant as he aimed his hands in the direction of the minute Spiritual Energy coming from the location of the noise he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 am

Dray listened to the captain explain about Gigai's . That certainly does make sense, i can see how a gigai would be a hassle in a recon mission. Dray stepped back a little as the Captain stretched, and then lept back as the Captain used his incantation. Dray shifted to be next to the captain, got into a partial fighting stance, and placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, ready for whatever came out.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 am

Vector stood and watched the two noticing that he met one of them a while back he and one other interfered in a mission that was paid off quite well, but as vector thought about this he was suddenly pulled down from the tree and as he fell his camo turned off and the branches he hit some did no damage but a few cut through his assassin suit but were minor cuts. As Vector hit the ground he rolled away from the two people and as he did this he unsheathed both of his knifes and held them in a defensive position as he slightly crouched. Vector staired at the 2 through his gasmasks glowing blue goggled eyes "im not in the mood to fight i just completed a job and want to get paid now" vector said as he kept his defensive position watching the 2 to make sure they didnt try anything.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 am

Kaoseu's eyes narrowed as he gave the man- if you could call him that- a once over. He was dressed in an odd, full-body suit that appeared to have no way of coming off, and sported a gas mask with apparently one way glass, as he could not see the man's face. The knives he had out were emanating a bit of Reiatsu, or something similar, and from his reports, bore a striking resemblance to the size of the puncture wounds in the murders. Obviously, this was their man, but Kaoseu also took note of something else; He was a man for hire, obviously.

Kaoseu couldn't necessarily discredit a man for doing what he knew best, and no doubt the ability to see them, the finesse with which he moved as he hit the ground, and the lack of apparent physical damage to his body proved he was either some form of Superhuman or was a normal human with Superhuman capabilities.

He looked to Draylon, and put a hand on his shoulder, the look on his face saying to relax. "Go ahead and stand down, Draylon, only attack if he does first." He whispered, mouth barely moving, and his words only audible enough for Draylon's ears. "We're not here to fight, only investigate, though I have a pretty good idea we've already got a closed case. I take it you're the one responsible for the death's around this area...? The known gang leaders and mob bosses surrounding what I would guess to be your client's immediate area?" he said. He was prepared to let Draylon take this man on, if need be, see what the kid was made of, if it came down to it. Currently, however, he was only interested in keeping the physicality to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 am

Draylon watched as the man he had battled before fell out of the tree, and dropped into an even more aggressive stance. He felt the Captain's hand on his shoulder as he told him to stand down. Dray did as he was told but he wasn't very happy about it.

Dray listened as the Captain whispered and once he was done, he whispered back, copying the Captain, "Captain, i met this guy a little while back, most likely he's the one, and that's not all, he doesn't just kill them, when the spirit leaves the body he makes sure to destroy the spirit as well, I've seen him do it."

Dray glared at the figure under the trees and said, "How's your arm doing, punk?".
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 am

Vector watched as they whispered and he heard every word they said thanks to his enhanced senses from the augmentations that was done to him. "i can hear you and yes i am the one who took those people out and my bosses paid well" vector said as he lowered his guard slightly but kept his knifes out just in case.

Vector then listened to what the guy he met a few weeks back say how his arm was "its just fine, its a good benefit of the augmentations" vector said as he looked at the guy and then back to the one who had most seniority "and yes i do kill there spirits because i wont leave a job half finished" vector spoke to the one with the most seniority and then sheathed his knifes and looked at the two even though this might turn into a fight.

"and if you dont mind i want to get my payment now, you both can follow if you want and kill the guy who hired me but let me get my money first" vector said as he turned and walked into the wooded area not checking if they were following and headed his way into town towards a warehouse that seemed abandoned and sat there looking to see if they followed before he entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 am

Draylon explained what was going on, and Kaoseu's temper flared for a moment, and maintained, but he focused on keeping his Spiritual Pressure low enough so as to keep Draylon from passing out, but enough to make it difficult for the both of them to move as the other man acknowledged that it was the truth. He had turned to walk away, and he got only two steps before Kaoseu Flash Stepped in front of him, hand shooting out in a vice grip on the front of the man's suit and lifting him into the air.

"I can understand killing people as a job, as any other, and could overlook that..." he growled angrily, "But killing their souls is unforgivable... You're lucky I don't end you now, right here. As it is, I'm more professional than that..." he said, dropping the man, "Take us to the one who hired you, we'll continue this 'chat' there..." Kaoseu said. He regained his composure and looked to Draylon to and nodded his head at the hit man, non-verbally giving him the okay to attack when he gave word. Now all that was left was to see the man behind the curtain, as they followed Vector to the ramshackle building.

Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:55 am

Draylon wasn't exactly surprised at the Captain's reaction, he had the same reaction when he saw him kill the spirit. He was a bit surprised at the amount of self control the captain had. He watched calmly as the Captain spoke harshly to the man, with a small smirk on his face. Maybe we can convince him to just not kill the spirits, at least then it wouldn't be a real problem, maybe i should say something. No, the captain said he would continue the chat once we reached the building, for now I'll just wait it out. Dray followed behind them, keeping an eye on the man. I don't think he will try to escape before getting paid, but I'll keep an eye on him just to make sure...
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 am

Spoiler:
(OOC-The mob boss is in the spoiler)
As vector was lifted up he stayed calm as the man lifted him up and yelled at him but then said he would follow him. Vector walked into the city and made it to what appeared an abandoned warehouse and opened the main doors with the other two people in tow which the mob boss wouldnt be able to see. "took you long enough to come back, did you bring me proof he is dead" a man sitting in an old chair with 4 guards on each side of him and was wearing a white suit and had a revolver in one hand and a lite cigarette in his mouth and the guards were carrying assault rifles and wearing black suits.

"yah here it is, and now i want my money" vector said as he opened one of his pockets on his bullet proof vest and pulled out a ring with a chain attached to them and tossed it to the man sitting in the chair and as he did that one of the guards tossed a suitcase to vector. Vector caught the suit case and opened it to reveal 1 million dollars all in hundreds. "thankyou but since our buisness is concluded..." vector said as he paused and quickly pulled out one of his pistols and pointed it at the mob bosses head and fired then quickly shot the 8 guards before they could react and the shots were all headshots.

"well now you can deal with him since he can see you now" vector said as he holsterd his pistol and walked to the wall with the suitcase in tow and leaned up against the wall to see what the black garbed men would do to the spirits of the mob boss and his lackeys as they came out of there cold lifeless bodies.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Kaoseu had been paying little attention to Vector as soon as they entered the building. The man sitting there in his suit, had a feeling about him, and Kaoseu felt he knew him from somewhere, but couldn't quite place it. Without warning, and too fast for him to react, having not let his eyes move during the transaction, Vector had pulled his pistol and fired in rapid succession eight quick times.

Kaoseu gaped for a moment, and then felt something stronger than Vector's Reiatsu, and one on par with his own. His eyes scanned the room, and noted the lack of blood from all the bodies, and with horror, realized that each and every one of them was a Gigai, which meant that they now had 9 angry Shinigami, each one a renegade, all in the same room, and only a three man front. Kaoseu cursed loudly, and whirled around as he unsheathed his blades and leaned back, narrowly avoiding the three bolts of White Lightning that were fired consecutively as the Shinigami popped up from their shells.

"Draylon, take three on the left, Assassin, if you don't want me to kill you, pick up the other and take on two more. I've got the boss and his two dominants." he shouted quickly as he came back up. This was Vector's chance to redeem or be killed, either way, he wasn't about to escape easily, not facing Shinigami.

Kaoseu Flash Stepped into the air and came down at the first Shinigami, the right hand of the boss, whom Kaoseu now remembered was called Oyadama. Obviously, he could have picked a better right hand. The man had barely even drawn his blade when Kaoseu was upon him, running him through with one clean stroke. He then felt something propel him forward as the other man cast a Kidou against him. As he was sailing through the air, Kaoseu looked to Draylon and Vector to check on their progress.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 am

As they entered the building Dray's eyes flickered from man to man, as he watched the assassin approached the man in the middle, and had a short discussion, which ended in the assassin getting paid. As Dray watched in horror the assassin shot every single one of them. What the heck is with this guy? why would he do that? Why would...

Dray stopped and stared at the spirits rising out of the corpses. Wait what? Shinigami? but... why would they hire someone to Dray dodges to the side as 2 of the Shinigami fired Kido at him. Why are they attacking me, what is going on?!!? Draylon then heard the captain say, "Draylon, take three on the left, Assassin, if you don't want me to kill you, pick up the other and take on two more. I've got the boss and his two dominants." Ok, fine so they are enemies, time to fight Dray drew his blade and dove forward at the 3 that the captain had told him to go for, as he glanced to the side he saw the captain already at one of them sliding his blade into the man.

Tch, I've got to try harder, keep up keep up. Draylon mumbled a quick incantation as he approached the one on the edge. As he stopped he noticed the man was prepped to do an 2handed over head strike, quickly raising his blade at an angle, he barely managed to deflect the blade to the side away from his body. Dray finished the incantation and thrust his spare hand out at the man like a spear, making contact with his chest. "Hado:4 White Lightening". Hopefully it hits someone else after it passes through him. Draylon did a quick hook to the man's face to knock him out of the way since he seemed done with. Then glanced around to survey the scene.

Last edited by Draylontis on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Vector leaned up against the wall with the suitcase in one hand and watched as the spirits that came out of the body were people like the other blackrobed people. As vector watched as the main blackrobed person who he lead here asked him to take out 3 of the other blackrobed people as they dealt with the other 6. "pfft, im not even getting paid for this but whatever" vector said as he threw the suitcase into the air and pulled out his pistol and aimed it at one of the 3 blackrobed men. Vector fired off the 3 remaining bullets into the first man hitting him twice in the chest and once in the head "now you are dead" vector said as he unluoded his clip and reloading it quickly and as it reloaded he fired 4 shots at the second man all headshots and then aimed the pistol at the last remaining man and as he aimed vector held out his hand catching the briefcase.

As vector aimed his pistol at the remaining man he pulled the trigger but as he did the man reacted faster than vector did and vanished instantly and reappeared next to vector and then pointed his hand towards vectors face then fired one of those spells. The spell hit but just destroyed the whole left of his gasmask and sending vector into a nearby wall. "what a weakling" the man said as he looked into the smoke cloud where vector landed but before he could react the man felt a sharp pain in his stomachas he looked down one of vectors knifes flew through the smoke and hit the man directly in the stomach.

The man fell to his knees in pain and as he did vector walked out of the smoke clutching his left arm whih was bleeding and then looked over to see the the briefcase was fine and it was. Vector walked up to the man who was kneed down on the ground in pain. Vector staired at the man with his side of the face which was shown from the mask being destroyed revealing a scared up side of a face with a lidless eye and a long scar going from under his eye, all you could see is the left part of his face up from his cheek to his ear.

Vector kept quiet and pointed the pistol in his hand that was covering his wound then pointed it at the guys head and fired off 6 shots into the mans head. Vector watched as the man dissapeared and then holstered his gun and grabbed his knife as it hit the ground from the man that dissapeared and sheathed and then walked away and grabbed the briefcase. "well aint this fun now i gotta repair this mask again" vector said as he walked back to his wall and watched how the other two were handling there opponets.

Spoiler:

(OOC-Finnaly found a good pic what vector will look like underneath his assassin suit and that is him in the spoiler so you can get the gist of what he looks like)
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Kaoseu had to admit, he was impressed. Draylon was quick with his reactions and with his Kidou, and, despite how much he detested guns, due to his own sad death, he had to admit, the Assassin could shoot.

In the space of a split second, Kaoseu had now Flash Stepped back into a proper position and made three more consecutive Flash Steps, taking him past the remaining Shinigami that had cast a Kidou that had done hardly anything except piss Kaoseu off. The man twitched for a moment, his body remaining still, eyes locked in one place, then he fell apart in a diagonal line across his body, staring at his left shoulder, then disappeared in blue, ash-like Reishi.

Kaoseu could see Oyadama cowering against a wall, and grinned, considering it was the wall to Kaoseu's immediate right. Quick as a viper, Oyadama attempted to make a slash at him, but Kaoseu was faster than a viper, and had two fangs to strike with. He knocked the swing aside like a paper plane with his right blade, then ran his left blade through Oyadama's left shoulder, cutting through tendon and muscle. Oyadama let out a scream as his blade clinked to the ground, no longer capable of being held in his hand. Kaoseu took the man's own Zanpakuto and ran it through the other shoulder, pinning him to the wall, causing a fresh issuance of screaming. At this point, Kaoseu was getting a headache.

"Bakudo 8- Seki..." he said, pointing a finger, and then placed it against the center of the screaming man's forehead, the effects of the Kidou paralyzing him and halting the screams. At this point there was really no one left in the room, and the only one left capable of fighting out of two, the other having had his hand severely damaged by Draylon's White Lightning, was cowering, alone, against a very solid brick wall, hands shaking, sweat pouring down his brow. Kaoseu grinned and nodded at Draylon to disarm him, as he posed no threat, and they needed as many alive as they could.

"You, Assassin, do you have a name?" Kaoseu called over his shoulder at where he felt the other man's presence.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Draylon looked around the battlefield, Everyone was taken care of except for one man, the captain motioned Draylon over to the man. Alright now to deal with this last guy. As Draylon approached he noticed the man was so scared he was almost pissing himself, so he said "Drop the blade and kick it over here and I won't take you down." The Man, terrified, complied and dropped and kicked his blade over to Draylon, who made no motion to pick it up, in fact he stepped on it and shoved his foot backwards, sending the blade skidding even further behind him.

Draylon waited for further orders from the captain as to his actions. Keeping a close eye on the everyone that was still alive in the room, because the only person he trusted in here was the captain.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 am

Vector was leaning on the wall watching the skirmish come to an end, his lidless eye watched from the destroyed part of the mask scanning the fight. Vector held the briefcase in his good arm which wasnt injured to an extent where he couldnt lift anything. Vector say as they left a few people alive somethign vector truely disgusted was mercy on the enemys but kept his anger to himself as he heard the main shinigamis ask his name. "you can call me Vector" he said with a slight bow as he looked at the two.

After he bowed vector quickly looked at the two and then pulled out a card and tossed it at the main shinigami "if you ever need any jobs done heres the number to reach me, but now i gotta go kinda need to repair this damned mask" vector said as he opened the door to the warehouse "well its been a blast but cya" vector said with a slight laugh as he activated his camo quickly so they couldnt track his wherabouts and leapt onto the roof and then leapt to another to vanish into the darkness hopefully leaving the two shinigami behind and hope they didnt give chase.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Kaoseu nodded as Vector made to leave and put up his camouflage. Truth be told, it was a rather useless attempt; Now that Kaoseu had felt his Reiatsu and Spiritual Pressure, despite how little, he could track him anywhere, basically. He sighed, and looked to Dray, grinning.

"So, how'd you find your first day on Earth? Seemed to handle it pretty well, if I say so myself." he said. He grabbed the paralyzed Oyadama by the collar of his shirt, and drug him with him. "Go ahead and escort that one. We'll head back now, and report in." As he was speaking, he was looking out the doorway for any sign of the elusive assassin. When next they met, Kaoseu would have to be sure that he knew that to kill a Plus again was to make an enemy forever.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Draylon mentally kicked himself as he watched Vector run off, cloaking himself. Damn it i still haven't had a chance to tell him about the pluses! Ugh! Next time i see him it will be the first thing I do, is explain to him why it becomes a problem, when a non-shinigami takes care of a hollow or plus.

"It's not my first day on earth, it is my second. But it was interesting enough, both times i have encountered that assassin oddly enough." The captain grabbed the guy he had paralyzed and started dragging him behind him, and told him to take the other one. Draylon grabbed the other one and made him stand and walk, dray walking behind him with his blade out to make sure the guy didn't do anything as they went back and reported to soul society.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 pm

"That it seems... Well, by any means, he'll be easy to track from now on, as I've got a feel for what little Reiatsu and Spiritual Pressure he possesses. As for that bit about him killing souls... I'll check it out later... I don't like it, and it only causes a problem for us... Anyways, sorry about getting you into this mess," Kaoseu said as they began to arrive at the point where the Senkaimon opened up before them.

Kaoseu turned to face Draylon, still holding the collar of the paralyzed man, and grinned, giving him a respectful, friendly salute.

"You're a great fighter, kid. Keep it up, you'll be a Captain in no time. I'll see ya around the Seireitei, alright?" he finished, and smiled, turning into the Senkaimon and vanishing. On the other side, he deposited the paralyzed man with the 2nd Squad members that were there. He didn't wait for Draylon to come back through, or at least didn't turn around, but instead began walking back towards his barracks, listening out for the sound of the young Shinigami's report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)   Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field Experience (Draylontis and Vector)
Page 1 of 1