The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class! (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Class! (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Class! (solo)   Class! (solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 pm

As the new fresh faces entered the classroom, everyone was full of ambition and motivated to learn, except for one who looked half asleep as he dragged his feet along the floor and took the seat at the back in hope to drift off into a sleep without anyone realising, this was of course Bishamon who was getting a reputation around the academy as a slacker, he didnt mind he just shrugged it off and when confronted with this claim he simply answerd
"thats me, a slacker" and smiled. As his eyes slowly closed he aw a figure approaching him
"hello" Bishamon opened his eyes to see a young pretty girl, with bright blounde hair slender body and about 5,7ft standing infront of him, he looked at her and simply replied
"hi" and then he closed his eyes again,
"is this seat taken?" the girl asked, Bishamon opened his eys again and looked around he saw plenty of free seats and thought what a pain,
"nope" he smiled and once again tried to go to sleep, the girl gave him a pouty look she sighed and then looked at Bishamon, at this point he was completely asleep, the sighed loudly, loud enough that everyone in the class turned around, she realised and embarrasingly looked down, when everyone looked away she once again looked at him, he was still in that lifeless state, the girl was getting annoyed and plucked a hair from his head
"Ouch! what the hell was that!" he yelled as he rubbed the back of his head, he looked at the girl next to him, what a pain looks like im not getting any sleep in this class,
"so whats your name?" the girl asked
"oh errm my name is Bishamon Saitou" he replied, the girl waited for him to ask her the same question, there was a silence for thirty seconds, she glared at him and coughed louldly
"hmm...wha...oh errm right, ha, so whats your name?" he asked reluctently
"my name is Chizu Tochigi!" she replied proudly.

The students load noise was broken by the sound of the door slam, a huge figure, walked through the door
"everyone! take your seats and stop talking!" he roared, this man had short black hair a scar down his left side of his face and he stood at hieght of at least 7 foot tall
"my name is...sensei! well at least to you anyway, i am not your friend and i don't pertucullarly like any o you so i have no intention of telling you any personal information about my self, despite my dislike towards all of you, i am a teacher afetr all and if you all fail it will make me look bad so! i will not except faliure or...slackers!" as he glared at Bishamon who was half asleep at the back, the teacher turned to the blackboard and wrote in huge letters across the board 'POP QUIZ' everyone in the class groaned as he handed out the papers
"everyone in my class must get more than 70%! no talking! and no cheating! this test will be 1 hour long! now you may begin, Chizu looked at the paper in horror, this cant be right this paper is increadably difficult for first years i only know a few of these answers myself she thought, it wasent only her most people in the class were struggling she looked over at Bishamon and gasped, he was flying threw the paper with ease, i can't let a slacker do better than me she thought, twenty minutes went by and then a Bishamon raised his hand, the teacher looked up
"I will not be giving any help! now put your hand down!" yelled the teacher and then he went back to reading his book Bishamon kept his hand up and let out a yawn
"sensei...i've finished" Bishamon said, everyone turned round and gasped, the teacher stood up and slowly approached him
"it appears Mr Saitou is the comedian of the class!, i hate comedians, i know i said 70% to pass, but just fo you i am going to raise it to 80%!" he said, he looked at Bishamon expecting him to be terrified, but Bishamon just rubbed his eyes yawned and said
"fine" the teacher grited his teeth and shouted
"we will see hoow fine it is when i mark it" he walked back to his desk and after a minute he finished marking it, he slammed his fist on the desk everyone looked up in shock, the teacher had a big grin on his face
"100%!" he announced, everyone was shocked, the slacker was a genius
"congradualations i don't hate you anymore" he said, Bishamon smiled
"what should i do now?" Bishamon asked
"I don't care, go too sleep or something!" he replied, Bishamon smiled,
"heh...at last" he said in relief, he closed his eyes and slept until the class was over and then packed his books and walked out of the class,
"i hope every class is like that" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down

Class! (solo)
Page 1 of 1