The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clarification

Go down 
+3
Sal Norongachi
Kaiyo
Shikyo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Clarification - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 am

No no it's not that at all your posts are usally very good. It's simply that i somtimes wont have time to mark everything i see so i'll have to get what i can done and leave the rest for another day. And i don't usally pick a certain persons post to mark i just click and go if it dosn't happen to be yours then it's not intentional.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:56 am

Ok. I'm sorry I made a deal out of this. I was just worried I was doing something in my posts that was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 pm

i'm almost at the requisite 60 points required to become a lieutenant (just need one more .5 of a point!!! just as soon as the admins look at a place where i've posted.) anyway, i know jin is doing some lieutenant work right now...how did he go about doing that? 'cause i'm interested in becoming the 2nd squad lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:55 pm

well Himawari i think the answer is pretty simple...Xavier just loves me Wink
lol i just bug people until my posts are done Very Happy
...bug in a nice friendly way though ^^
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:14 pm

If we're out of the academy where is the place we should post for training? I'm going to assume that it should be in Sereiti unless there's a better place.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 am

You don't 'post for training' in an offical sense. You post in a thread and if you feel you're post deserves a point make an OOC comment on top and an admin will look and decide.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 am

What he said XD
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 pm

from what i can gather, to become a lieutenant, Jin created a thread with xav to test him to see if he had the necessary talent. so, xav, wanna approve one of my many point-earning threads and help me out with my lieutenant ambitions? thanks
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Patience is a virtue, learn it. Seriously though, myself sal and elven don't have unlimited amounts of time to instantly approve posts. So if you have to wait a day or two deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm

yeah, i get told that a lot. especially by the 'rents

but i'd also like to mention that Jin joined after me, has less posts than me (by a lot) yet somehow has more attribute points than me and is a lieutenant.

srsly though, i'll try to take a chill pill Smile
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Ok, as in the case of jin. He has less posts and joine after you. True enough, but he makes longer posts that gain him higher amounts of points and dosn't engage in threads which are well just interaction threads basicaly.

And thanks for seeing it from my view.

Ps. you got 60+ Take my msn so we can talk further about you're requirmetns to become a Lt. Xavier_w6@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 pm

kk thx
i'll try for longer posts, but i'm pretty sure i have ADHD or something so i get distracted. my doctor won't prescribe me ritalin Sad so i'm not all hyper attentive like this Shocked
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Pizzled, ima tell yall a little story, my friend had adhd and then he got a goverment benefit thing to pay for his medication and his mum used to take it and buy clothes and shit with it. And then when he got kicked out of school and in trouble with the police she was all going of her nut. Dunno just thought i'd share.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:31 pm

ok, i sent you an e-mail Smile hope you get it.
also, i love how your e-mail addresses have like, .uk at the end, we just have a boring nothing Razz

also, just out of curiosity, does britain have universal healthcare?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 pm

.....NHS
Very Happy
*with Bupa* xD
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Universal Razz No we don't send medics to mars. But we do have an NHS which means health care is free unless you go private and then it's just really fucking awsome. Oh and the email must be in my spam filter I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Ayame Ryouta wrote:
ok, i sent you an e-mail Smile hope you get it.
also, i love how your e-mail addresses have like, .uk at the end, we just have a boring nothing Razz

also, just out of curiosity, does britain have universal healthcare?

We have a National Health Service if that's what you mean. We don't have to pay for the majority of our health care. I don't know the specifics. Obama wants something similar in America right? I'll warn you, ours isn't always that great.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 pm

is why i was asking. yeah, i want to know how it works. canada has universal healthcare too, i think
i hate when my stupid spam filter grabs my friends' e-mails. i always forget to check it, then my friends (particularly girls. and the gay one) think i'm mad at them. it's just like when i don't text them back for like 5 minutes and then they text me and they're all like "why are you mad at me????"
and i'm all like "...i'm not. i'm busy...you're too sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Hahah wel vodaphone went all pwnzor on my ass so i don't have that problem. Luves to blocked phone people who spend all their moneyz quick time Razz
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

They take the money from the taxes we have to pay to the government anyway. And that means we don't have to pay for the majority of treatment. Vanity treatment you have to pay for yourself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 pm

xD vanity treatment; thtas a good of putting it.
p.s my friends txt me asking why i'm mad at them why i don't reply as well- but thats usually when i don't have any credit left either Razz

anger <--- i've been wanting to post this for some time now
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:45 pm

The NHS won't cover my 12 year old nephew's orthodontary because it would be simply for vanity value.

lol, I've always been unreliable when texting or emailing, so my friends just assume I've missed it if I don't reply lol

((I know: I'm 18 with a 12 year old nephew. It's like having a little brother but you can send him home again.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:46 pm

xD having a younger brother you can send home now that is vanity worth paying for
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:47 pm

I live in a different country to my little 4 year old brother (only sibling i have as well)
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:51 pm

meh i get all the joys of a little sister at home and then a little brother when i go see my dad
your not missing much xav lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarification
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: