The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Registration Date : 2011-06-01

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Koga's wings beat furiously against the gale that now assailed him, but to no avail. He was making absolutely no headway. It was too bad, he had wanted to leave this town, which despite being extremely good for finding food, was now the site of good memories. And one horrible one that made the rest insignificant. Still, it couldn't be helped. Until the wind died down, Koga would have to remain here. He touched down in the middle of a mostly empty parking lot, a little harder than expected because of the wind, causing the asphalt beneath to crack a little under the stress.

Koga folded his wings behind his back and sniffed the air. He smelled Hollow. Good. If there was one thing he wanted to kill a lot of at the moment, it was other Hollows. With a roar of challenge, he dashed off in the direction that he had smelled Hollow odor. He quickly came upon a Hollow that resembled an oversized rat. Unimpressive as that might be, Koga could tell that its massive jaws would probably be able to bite right through one of his limbs if he wasn't careful, and its claws looked sharp. Its unnaturally long tail could also prove to be painful.

It didn't matter. If he died, he died. But right now, he needed to relieve some stress. Koga unfurled his wings and began flapping them vigorously. "Ala del Pecado." Koga's wings glowed purple and they began flinging blades of purple-tinged air directly at the rat Hollow's feet. It reacted quicker than expected, darting to the left and right as it close the gap between it and Koga. That was surprising - Koga had not expected it to be that fast. It hit him with all the force of a wrecking ball, and the fight was on.

Koga's energy was devoted greatly to keeping its gnashing jaws away from him - that was its singularly strong point, and he was not about to engage it on its terms. "Capa del Infierno." His entire body became wreathed with purple flame that burned the rat Hollow all over; it now struggled to get free, scrabbling at Koga's body with all four claws to get away. Koga let it go, sustaining a few rather nasty looking gashes because of its struggling, but at least without being covered in burns. Now that he knew how fast it was, Koga had a plan.

He ran forward toward the Hollow, switching off his flames as he did so, screaming a second challenge as he did so. The rat returned his scream in kind, and charged forward. The instant before they clashed, Koga muttered "Forma Fantasmal" and passed right through it as he became incorporeal for an instant. Quick as lightning, he whirled and slashed with his arm blade, cleanly severing the rat Hollow's spinal cord at the neck area. It dropped like a sack of bricks, and instantly, Koga was on it, ripping and tearing at its flesh to renew his energy.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Kaoseu watched the battle unfold below him. It was rather quick, and if he hadn't known any better, he'd say the Satyr-esque Hollow and the ratlike one had both just been mindless and felt the urge to devour each other. However, watching them battle, it was clear only one was mindless. The rat hadn't a chance in the world against the Satyr, and as was expected, the Satyr dominated. It was a weak Hollow, however, Kaoseu could tell that much, but it had great potential. So, instead of charging in immediately, he sat there, waiting for it to finish it's meal, concealing his Reiatsu.

In truth, he had no reason to be in the human world to begin with. He had merely felt compelled to go and explore. However, as always, he ended back up in Karakura Town. As the Hollow below him was steadily making a mess of it's meal, he let go a sigh, and Flash Stepped to sitting on a trash can just in front of it, completely silently. When the Hollow was just about done, he put a closed fist towards his mouth and cleared his throat loudly and rudely.

"My apologies, but am I intruding?" He said in a mock tone of classiness. He grinned widely as he hopped off the trash can, remembering what he had just seen go down. This Hollow was capable of creating fire from nothing, shooting blades of Reiatsu and making himself incorporeal to some degree. As of yet, he didn't know what that was, but he'd have to be careful, and keep a counter attack in mind for every swing of his blade. Heiwa stirred inside him , feeding off the excitement. Kaoseu wouldn't use him unless he proved useful. Silently, he stared down the Hollow before him, shuddering with excitement as his hands twitched next to his blades.
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 pm

It didn't take Koga long to finish eating the rat Hollow's corpse. He had gone for quite a while since his last meal, and the rat, disgusting a being as it might've been, was at least edible. It had been his depression, really. What had happened with the boy...Koga choked back a furious sob. Life was unfair...or else, God was especially cruel. He had learned much from that particular episode of his life - that souls consumed by Hollows became Hollows themselves.

In all his time as a Hollow, Koga had never actually had much interaction with beings beyond that boy. God, why was he even still thinking about him?! It was frustrating beyond belief. No, it was laughable. A monster such as him shouldn't even have cared enough to even dwell on the child for a moment.

He reached out unconsciously to tear off a piece of flesh and put it in his mouth, just to blot out even a moment of his depression. And that was when he heard a voice. Koga whirled around rapidly - it was a man wearing strange black robes, carrying a sword as well. As stated before, Koga had never had much interaction with any beings. He had no idea who this man was, or why he was even speaking to him.

The vast majority of souls ran away from him, and the beasts like him were only interested in combat. The reason Koga had never actually fought a Shinigami before was because of his ability to avoid killing for long periods of time. He never really drew attention, and what's more, he never even really killed Pluses, so there was nothing to really attract Shinigami attention. However, given the height of his emotional turmoil - he had finally garnered some...unknowing of the cause, of course. He had of course, witnessed his fellow Hollows being killed, and sometimes killing people dressed like this man. They seemed natural enemies.

"You're not like the others," Koga said. "You aren't afraid of me. And I'm betting you don't want to eat me. Are you going to kill me, then?" His hunger sated, and his emotion-fueled rage somewhat quelled by his bout with the rat Hollow had given Koga a rare moment of calm.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Kaoseu was mildly taken aback. Obviously this Hollow didn't get out much. With a raised eyebrow he responded, "No, I'm not scared of you. And I was going to kill you, but you don't appear to be much of a threat to me, so I won't unless you give me reason to. And no, I'm not like the others. I'm more like you, if you had to label it; A fellow Hollow of sorts." He said. He was still trying to figure it out, how this Hollow managed to not strike out at any sense of Reiatsu. He puzzled this a moment, then decided it be best to ask.

He hopped off the trash can and stood up, slightly lowering his guard, but still a bit wary.

"Let's talk." He finally said. He nodded his head, signaling them to keep moving, and let his Spiritual Pressure leak out a bit, to mask this Hollow's presence, so they attracted no unwanted attention. As he walked, he looked up at the stars and after a little while of gathering his wits, he asked, "How do you do it? You said earlier that I'm not like the others. I could say the same of you. Most Hollows would feel the urge to tear apart any Soul Reaper they met, but, as of yet, you haven't even shown any signs of ferocity aside from that fight over there. What's your motive...?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 pm

A second overture of friendship directed at him within the course of days. God seemed determined to mess with his head. And what cruel fate awaits this one? thought Koga. For once, he was glad his face could betray no emotion, else, he was afraid that he would've broken down and wept. It had been all his fault. All his fault. He had been foolish to think that anything resembling an idyllic life was even possible for a thing such as he.

"I don't know the terms that you use; Hollows, Soul Reapers, but I can guess that I, and what I just ate, are the Hollows, and you are a Soul Reaper,"
Koga responded. "From what I have seen, our two...demographics are natural enemies. But I have little reason to fight you. I'm not hungry anymore, and I neither hate you, nor anything that you represent..." Yet...thought Koga.

"Motive? If only I knew. I don't know why I exist, Soul Reaper, only that I do. Apparently alone, a personality imprisoned in *this*,"
Koga gestured with disgust at his bestial body. "None know my torment. I killed that because I was hungry. And I suppose because I was angry."

Koga stopped walking with the Soul Reaper, turning to look at him, take in all the details. When they inevitably parted, Koga wanted to be able to remember this rare moment of social interaction. "If anything, my one desire is to understand why I am what I am. But I do not even truly know what I am. And I do not know how to go about finding out, Soul Reaper. In truth, I know nothing. Information is gained by talk. You are the second being to speak with me in all my years of existence. The first is dead by my fault. Now that you've spoken to me...I wonder if my curse will rub off on you. That seems to be God's intention."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Kaoseu almost wanted to laugh. The Hollow seemed to believe that he was cursed. However, he failed to find anything funny about the point of existence. He himself had contemplated the same thing many times. Kaoseu nodded for a moment, deep in thought. This Hollow wasn't bad, he could tell, and seemed to be in control of the otherwise strong bloodlust most other Hollows experienced. The Hollow stopped, and as a response, so did he. It's face gave no headway to any emotion, befitting as it was, since it had on a mask.

"Okay, I'll explain it. I don't know how much you do know, but I'll explain the entire process. Firstly, you're dead. You died a while ago, probably. When you died, your soul was left behind, and became what would be known as a Plus. At this point, whether it be by circumstance or that you died in an inconspicuous place that no one could find or see you, you were either: A) attacked and devoured by a Hollow, thus turning you into one, B) a bad person to begin with, thus becoming a Hollow, or C) Your soul had something as of yet unfinished on Earth, and remained there.

Over an extended period of time, your chain tying you to Earth began to corrode and your emotions began to become stronger. Yours, it seems, was probably grief or guilt, or something similar. Anyways, once the chain was fully eroded, you began the transformation into a Hollow, which is your current form. Most likely, your first few days, weeks, or years are unable to be remembered due to the fact that most Hollows are feral upon change, and don't recall a thing.

Even Espada, which are Higher Ranking Hollow, don't recall their first few often. Somehow, though, you managed a bit of sanity and it grew, and we draw to the present."
He had explained as best and simplistically as he could. He then remembered he'd said not a word about the relation of Hollows to Soul Reapers, so figured he should probably explain it, so as to keep this one out of harm's way.

"As for the relationship between my kind and yours, a Shinigami's duty is to send Pluses to Seireitei, the afterlife that you would have gone to, and to slay Hollows using our Zanpakuto, which does the same thing. However, you seem to be on the search for something, as finding a purpose, so I doubt even slaying you would send you to Seireitei. It'd probably only send you back to Hueco Mundo, the home world of Hollows."
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:12 am

The wealth of information he was receiving from this Soul Reaper was staggering. But in some ways, it brought up more questions than it answered. Wasn't that always the way though? Life's problems never seemed over, or at least, within comfortable bounds of uncertainty. "If what you say is true...then I wish that I was an evil person in life. But that cannot be - I am not one now. So...I have become this way..." by God's will, thought Koga. Then he is indeed cruel. Or else, understands something that I do not.

Koga stamped his hoof anxiously. "What are you saying? That if you ran me through right now, I would continue to exist, but in a place separate from here? That my consciousness will persist in this form forever? Because if that is true...then I am more sure than ever that I am a cautionary tale." Of what happens when you somehow anger God. If he had facial expressions to give, they would have grown desperate; but his desperation came through in his voice anyway.

"You spoke of higher ranking Hollows. Are they like me, only stronger? Smarter? How have they come to peace with the monstrosity that is our existence? How can they stand to live in these bodies? Bodies that most reject on sight."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:34 am

Kaoseu's ears perceived the desperation in the Hollow's voice. He couldn't help but feel for it, though it wasn't pity as much as it was empathy.

"I'm saying there was something you left undone, and since it was not corrected, chances are you'd return to Hueco Mundo, which, as you put it, is in a place aside from here, and no, you will not maintain that form. As long as you live and your power grows, your form will change.

Espada, the Higher ranking Hollows, are indeed stronger, and generally, yes, smarter. They are the highest evolution of Hollow, and have regained a human appearance, though only mildly differing. They have come to terms with and cast aside their rage as Hollows, as well as gained a wealth of power. If you stay alive, you will eventually reach this point. I feel odd doing this, but, I'm Kaoseu, by the way. If you have a name, may I hear it?

And I feel the need to offer help; We can work together. I can help release you from this form by disarming or injuring Hollows, which you can in turn feed on to increase your strength. I'd also be willing to, on occasion, spar with you, as you grow, to keep you sharp enough to stay alive in Hueco Mundo, where there are beasts far more powerful than you or I. You'll also need my help any time you're here as well, so as to refrain from being noticed by Shinigami more unkind than I. What say you...?"
He asked
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 am

"Human form?" That did it. Whatever it took to free himself from the cage that was his body. "Yes, and I will be forever in your debt. My name is Koga Ikeda...it feels strange to say it. I have never had the need to in centuries." Koga extended his hand, a gesture he remembered dimly as something humans did to indicate agreement, or concurrence or otherwise reaching a deal. "You have given me hope, when I thought I was doomed to live for eternity as a monster. Yet...it speaks to the resilience of the spirit that after all my years - this moment, this defining moment eclipses all the bad...be careful not to cut yourself on my claws. They're sharp."

Koga retracted his hand after the handshake. "But I must confess, I am a little confused. You are armed with a sword, yes, but I have unique powers that I am sure you witnessed earlier, as do my fellow Hollows. How do you combat them, and the even higher ranked Hollows on equal grounds? It seems grossly unfair." After all, even if he had a sword, these Soul Reapers or whatever looked frail compared to Hollows, lacking in muscle and regenerative capabilities. He was genuinely curious as to how they even posed a threat to fiends such as himself. Yet this one carried himself with such confidence. It was intriguing, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 am

He nodded, and shook the Koga's hand. He smiled as he broached the subject of Hollows and Shinigami once again, this time with a rather good question.

"Just as you have your abilities, we have ours. Our blades are basically an extension of our soul, accenting our unique capabilities and personalities. However, within each blade exists a separate entity, though still part of one's self. This is our Zanpakuto Spirit. By associating with it and learning it's name, we as Shinigami are able to gain more power.

Each blade is unique, in that by learning it's name, you gain capability to and access to it's unique power. For example, my blades, named Shirokuro, have a similar ability to their namesake. They allow me the ability to manipulate any forms of light and shadow to my will, even hardening it as hard as steel. We Shinigami also possess spells called Kidou, offense spells being dubbed Hado and defense spells Bakudo.

The higher the number, the more complex and powerful each is. Combined with added inner strength and ability to manipulate Reiatsu, both to add physical strength and make us fast enough we're incapable of being followed by normal or lower-leveled eyes, we are able to fight on par with Hollows of our own ranking. As for Espada, though, even I could only take on a newly formed one. Any higher, and my life would be ended."

He now felt at ease around the being that should have been his natural enemy. He found it strangely comforting in the presence of the Hollow, knowing that he had at least some connection, and felt even better knowing he too now had a purpose, something he'd had no idea he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:16 am

Koga nodded, digesting this new information with some trepidation; now it seemed to him that Hollows were at a disadvantage. Perhaps when he was stronger, more worthy, he could speak to one of those Espada that Kaoseu had mentioned. He voiced none of his new concerns, however. Koga feared he had revealed too much of his character too fast; he was afraid that doing so meant a connection - one that must eventually be severed, either by fate's doing or some other force.

"Thank you, again, Kaoseu," Koga's voice was rough, harsh-sounding; he almost apologized for its inappropriateness. "I feel much more prepared for my future now. While I still do not know my purpose - I have a goal now, one that may lead me to it." He stepped back, and assumed a fighting stance. Koga didn't know it, but his fighting style was very similar to the human martial art known as Krav Maga.

"Even if I do my best to avoid Soul Reaper detection, my rise in power will probably attract an unfriendly Soul Reaper at some point. Will you engage me in a spar now, so I have some idea of what I'm up against?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 am

I thought he'd never ask... Kaoseu thought. He nodded curtly, a thin smile spreading across his features. He was attempting to hide his eagerness, and was managing well, so far. He silently took note of Koga's stance. it looked like a mildly gangly defensive stance, generic in appearance, like something you'd see in a street fight, but he could tell it was efficient.

He slowly unsheathed both his blades, pulsing Reiatsu into them one quick time. This was all that was needed for the bandages- mementos from past battles- to snake themselves around his fingers, hands, wrists, and forearm in a fashion that allowed him unique control of his blades midair. He currently held each in his hands, and looked to Koga.

"I warn you, I will not go easy. I will basically attempt to kill you, without actually killing you. Understand that it is only to see how you fare against another. I will not fight fair. I don't expect you to either." he said. As his was finishing his last sentence, he was already slipping into a Flash Step, coming down from a forward angle on the Satyr-esque form.

In his right hand, he held Kuromeru, and he slashed down vertically with this one. However, the thrust his left blade across his chest and released it, half-curling his pinkie and middle finger and extending his thumb back, whilst tensing his forearm. The effect made the blade, flying off target, change path in a snaking arc, coming round sort of from the back on Koga's left side.
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:45 pm

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Koga responded. He noted with a mix of curiosity and trepidation that Kaoseu could use his reiatsu to manipulate the bandages around his forearms, but did not have time to dwell on it, because somehow, impossibly fast, Kaoseu was coming down at him from above with a vertical slash from his right blade. At the same time, his left blade was twisting around to slash at his left side from the back, aided by the use of the bandages Kaoseu wore.

Koga flung his left arm up to block Kaoseu's vertical slash with his bony arm blade. There was no way he could avoid damage from Kaoseu's other blade though, but in order to prevent himself from being pierced in a place vital, like his torso, Koga was forced to unfurl his left wing and allow it to be stabbed by the piercing blade. All was not lost, however. Kaoseu might be stronger and more experienced than Koga in battle, but Kaoseu was not a Hollow. He was not a being that's sole purpose in life was to kill, to survive by doing so.

"Capa del Infierno." Koga's body erupted into purple flame - at the same time, his right wing unfurled too, connecting with the bandage that had looped around him in order for the left sword to come around as it did, setting it alight. Keeping his left arm steady under Kaoseu's right blade, Koga now lashed out with his left arm blade at Kaoseu's now vulnerable left side, banking on Kaoseu being unable to block in time with his right blade, and not being able to utilize his left because the bandage connecting it to him was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:19 am

For a moment, Kaoseu thought that Koga had exploded, but in a second's time, his brain registered that he was merely on fire, using it as a defense to keep him at bay. Kaoseu grinned, knowing he'd have to back up. However, he was unawares of the flames that had leaped to life on the bandages of his left blade.

As Koga slashed at his left side, he used the momentum from throwing his left arm across his body to put himself in a rotation as he kicked his feet backwards and up, using the leverage the connection of Koga's arm blade and his own blade provided to go vertical and begin carrying himself over the Hollow. As he did so, he pointed a finger with his empty left hand and uttered, "Hado 4: White Lightning." aiming at the Hollow's raised left arm, attempting to put it out of commission for the time being.

As he began his decent, he reeled his left blade back to his hand, and, in horror, noted the flames on the bandage. Something was odd about these flames, as even in the force of the wind that was accompanied by the pull, they didn't extinguish. He cursed, and as the flames drew closer, severed the section they were covering in front and behind and grabbed the rest of what there was of it so that he could tie the two portions back together should the need arise.

This, however, but him at risk; he had devoted his attention, perhaps too long, to his blades, and not enough to Koga, who he was unsure if he had even scathed.
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Koga got lucky. The fact that he was currently encased in his Capa del Infierno meant that the kido spell used would be slightly weakened; even more luckily, the spell glanced off the hard bony blade of his arm without damaging him. Kaoseu going over his head actually didn't pose that much of a problem. Because Koga's blades had limited reach, it meant that his fighting style had developed over time to compensate. He couldn't stab outward very effectively, but he could rotate on his vertical axis very quickly, and keeping his arms close to him allowed him to parry and riposte much quicker than if he had to retract an actual blade.

And so his hooves beat twice against the pavement as he turned, left arm shoving up to dislodge Kaoseu's blade from it, and right arm coming around to slash at where he saw Kaoseu coming in to land given his initial trajectory. This slash was quickly followed by another from Koga's left arm as he completed the half-circle. Then both arms began lashing out one after the other in quick close-bodied movements as Koga stepped forward, determined to keep Kaoseu off-balance and on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 am

Kaoseu, in any other circumstance, would have been skewered. As it was, Koga may not have had as much speed as Kaoseu, but his fluidity more than made up for it, and his reaction time to Kaoseu's maneuver was impeccable. Kaoseu took a cut across the chest that burned and sizzled mildly from the heat Koga was giving off. As he landed, he was already on the defensive, leaning back further and further as he took steps backwards at the same time, trying to avoid Koga's fiery grasp.

As he was almost parallel to the ground, he quickly arched his back and jumped backwards onto his shoulders and rolled, then did a kip up onto the wall behind him, getting him effectively out of the way of Koga's reach. As he performed his kip up, he pulled on the bandage of his left blade and enforced his legs with Reiatsu, adding extra oomph to the push-off he performed, indenting the wall from the force as he grabbed the hilt of the incoming blade. Using this speed and combining it in three consecutive Flash Steps forwards, Kaoseu took the offensive, lashing out in a whirl with both blades, swinging each across his body and turning his wrist as they came back the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Koga had to admit that he was pleased that his offensive was working so well, but considering that Kaoseu was more experienced than him, he did not have high hopes for it continuing to go as well, even after he managed a small cut across Kaoseu's chest. Still, he kept going, until in an amazing feat of acrobatics, not to mention a strange ability of Kaoseu's to vanish from sight and appear elsewhere, and Koga was forced to assume the defensive again.

Despite Kaoseu being a decidedly slimmer figure than Koga, each of his strikes was strong - strong enough so that Koga had to give ground so as not to be overwhelmed, or dug into the dirt. He needed an advantage; Koga decided that the only way he was going to get it was if he fought dirty. As his arms crossed to block a blow, he jumped back, giving ground as fast as he could. He unfurled his wings as he did so and gave a mighty flap of them; not to send blades of reiatsu at him, of course. Instead, he used his wings to kick up a cloud of dust, momentarily shrouding him from view, and hopefully getting some into Kaoseu's eyes.

Koga wasn't going to just stand there and wait, obviously. He flapped his wings again and took to the air. They glowed purple, and he began firing blades of reiatsu down into the dust cloud, throwing up even more debris.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Kaoseu was faring well, and so was Koga. He was a magnificent example of a strong Hollow, to be honest, and had enough intelligence to make counters and risky maneuvers. As it was, as Kaoseu was thinking all this, he made one of said maneuvers.

As Kaoseu brought his blades down, Koga effectively made a cross-block, as one would do with a spear, with his bony blades, then jumped backwards just as Kaoseu's power was applied. Gravity immediately had an effect on him, and he felt his stomach lurch as he began to fall. However, being more agile than to just land on his face, he tucked his head and rolled one more onto his shoulders, this time forward, so as to make a similar attempt. He chuckled as he came up- right into a wall of dust and debris, eyes wide open.

He faltered in his footing and sureness and coughed from so much foreign material entering his lungs. He could barely see, until the area began to light up with sickle-shaped crescents of purple Reiatsu, each one carving the ground like a steak to be tenderized.

Kaoseu had little time to react, and before he even did that, he took three consecutive hits from well placed blades, one across the bridge of his nose, one on the back of his left calf, and another, slightly deeper wound to his chest, in the opposing direction. He chuckled again as he stood back up; at this rate, he'd end up as scarred as Kaiyo was.

His mind wheeled back into action, realizing Flash Steps would be more traceable now, since he was trailing blood, but still difficult to catch, he decided. He Traced the path that the blades had been coming from, and, vision still blurry from the dust, he Flash Stepped into the air, hoping to find the origin of them as he had traced, but wasn't getting his hopes up, considering Koga was in the air.

As he came up, there was another barrage of the sickles and Kaoseu flared his own, stronger Reiatsu to it's max for about two seconds, dissipating the blades before they got too close, and surged at the blurry form of the Hollow, lashing out with his left blade in an overhanded, reverse grip arch and thrusting forward with his right, attempting to overwhelm the Hollow with powerful, more spread out movements and attacks.
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Koga wasn't sure if his strategy was working; he thought he felt some hits, but wasn't entirely positive. And then he felt a flare of reiatsu, and Kaoseu was beside him in midair, lashing out at him with his left blade and stabbing at him with his right. Koga brought his right arm blade up to parry the left one, and brought his left arm blade down to try to deflect the stab away. Unfortunately, he miscalculated, and Kaoseu's blade stabbed right past his arm to pierce his torso.

Koga howled in pain and rage, and in that instant, his inner hunger took over. His true Hollow self, so to speak. The part of him that was a feral beast. "HRAAARRGGHH!!!" Koga's purple flames flared out as a physical manifestation of his anger, and he reached out with his left hand to grasp the hilt of Kaoseu's stabbing blade, keeping his right arm up, a pillar of solid muscle between Kaoseu's other blade and his flesh.

And then, Koga reared back and brought his head forward, his horns prominently out with every intention of bashing Kaoseu's skull in.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:38 am

As Kaoseu's blade ran true, and he felt it pierce flesh, there was a sudden change in atmosphere. Everything about Koga seemed to become hardened, stiff, all at once. A roar ripped through the night air as Koga's body erupted in purple flame, his eyes clouding over, losing focus and gaining the same glint Kaoseu's own eyes did when he went Vizard.

Kaoseu went to jump backwards, seeing as there was no way he could bring his left blade down through the almost steroidal strength of Koga-gone-mad, but was halted as the Hollow did the last thing Kaoseu would expect; He reared back, grabbing Kaoseu's blade hilt that was lodged in him, and snapped his head back forwards.

Bone met flesh, and Kaoseu's body went limp for a moment, losing consciousness for half a second. His left hand dropped, his blade falling the distance to the ground, followed by his right hand. His lack of concentration caused him to lose balance on the air beneath him, and he fell, just as his blades were doing. Midair, just before impact with the ground, he managed a smirk of pleasure.

He struggled up, grabbing his left blade, the right one still lodged in Koga, and noticed the burns on his hands from the eruption of flame. He grinned, looking up, a little woozy, and mumbled, "Now the party's started..."
Back to top Go down
Koga Ikeda

Koga Ikeda

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am

The shock of his horns striking Kaoseu's skull ran through Koga's entire body, exciting him with a savage thrill. A wild satisfaction ran through his veins as Koga watched Kaoseu fall to the earth, left blade falling after him. He was about to follow, but was stopped by a searing pain in his abdomen. The Shinigami's other sword - he had forgotten about it in that brief rush of adrenaline-fueled rage. Koga gripped it with one hand and pulled it out, almost reveling in the feel of his own blood seeping down from the wound and drenching his lower body, matting his furred legs. He would need to consume something to heal up. That Shinigami would do.

But first...Koga raised the blade to his mouth and bit down on the blade, straining to break it in two. His body flared with purple fire, and Koga brought his other hand down to his wound, where the purple fire began to flare even more brightly. Upon removing his hand, it appeared that Koga had used his own flames to cauterize his wound. "RAAAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!" Koga's growl was like a roar of thunder as his spiritual pressure swelled to aid him in his efforts to break the Shinigami's blade in twain.

ooc: your decision as to if he's capable of breaking it or not. my next move will be determined by your choice
Back to top Go down
niota

niota

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2011-06-13

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 am

with a bright flash of spiritual pressure he snaps his blade and it crumbles in his teeth. pressure is flared off and can be detected for miles away.

"hey, i think that your spiritual pressure is messing up the balance of the enviorment, please stop it", these words were strongly spoken by Yosecku and he calmly walked near Kaoseu. he looks around the area and notices the affect of Kaoseu's raw spiritual pressure on the trees and the plants. "by the way this looks this area is already in severe pain." Yosecku bend down to the soil and grabbs some of it in his hand. Even the ground is starting to wither away from Kaoseu's pressure.

Yosecku stands back up with the withered away soil in his hand, the soil slowly stared to blow with the wind and decrease in his hand. Yosecku looks over to his silver and ivory crowned bird, it almost seems like the bird drops a tear form his eye. when yosecku sees this he instantly chances his facial expression to a more serious mood. "you are to dangerous to be let free, and as of now you will die becuase of your hunger for more power". Yosecku reaches for his blades hilt and starts to slowly unshithe. the the bright silver blade appears itself and yosecku's spiritual pressure starts to flare off. "i shall avenge the trees and eveyrthing in it".
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:27 pm

OOC: Firstly, Niota, please don't decide an option that's not for you, meaning the breaking of my blade. Secondly, please better illustrate who it is you're talking to; at this point, I don't know if it's me or Koga... As that's corrected, I'll make an actual reply from there. Sorry for any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (open)   Rage (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage (open)
Page 1 of 1