The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinaro Kinshosaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
korbin57

korbin57

Male
Number of Posts : 17
Location : In North America Beating the Crap out of idiots with beer bottles like an Irishman
Job/Interests : Swimming, Gameing, Reading, and About nearly Beating someones teeth out with my Fists When im Pissed
Quote : " When one Dies, Another rises. When Evil Comes Good is Created, When a White man is born so is a Black, There is always another half to one Person, Dont Trust them untill you See their other Half "
Registration Date : 2011-05-07

Jinaro Kinshosaki Empty
PostSubject: Jinaro Kinshosaki   Jinaro Kinshosaki I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:38 am

Name:Jinaro Kinshosaki

Height: 5'6

Weight:148

Appearance: sloppy Black hair with blue eyes, well built Legs ,and Arms. has a Good Amount of Body Strength although Skinny. Isent the Tallest kid around and Fits in with most other people, Conteding with height that is.

Personality:hates annoying people, hates people who really scream alot, sometimes arrogant, protects people when in trouble. has some anger issues.Also Is Eather annoyed or Angerd alot, Fights often with people.isent really happy much, Instead is eather angry, gloomy, or no expression at all. If he gets along with someone, Occasionally he gets them something for their troubles and keeps them out of fights, he is also a bit shyer Around Girls more than Guys, His expression lightens a bit, if sad preferrs to be left alone.

History: Has actually been able to see spirits but strangley enough, when 12, jinaro was attacked by a type of masked spirit. his father somehow saw it and fought, he drove it off eventually and sustained a few injuries. jinaro soon forgot about these things in his life, although he can still see spirits, he takes it lightly and just visites their graves sometimes. when jinaro was 13 his father died in a car accident, only his mother and sister were left to take care of the bakery that they had run. jinaro has had some other strange occurances, ghosts being attacked by the same type of ghost that attacked him, but a different shape and form. when 14 he is moved to a school where he finnaly had to wear a uniform and is now considered as a high schooler. He had met a kid there, He Also lost his dad in a car accident but hes not very Responsible or Grown up. has had a reputation for school fights and isent picked on much anymore. Jinaros Attacks against him have Increased During the year, and Each time he gets hurt his Family gets consirned more and more.

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 18

Speed:15

Intelligence: 14

Fighting skill: 13

Custom Superhuman Abilitys: Ability to See Spirits(More to Come)

Ability 1: None

Ability 2:None

Ability 3: None

Ability 4:None

Rp sample: Jinaro Walked silently down the high school hall, it was a normal Day to him, or atleast LOOKED normal to him. He could Ghosts very often whizzing through the air past people and all that. As far as he knew, He was the only person he knew that could see these things. Suddenly he came back to his sences and peeled his face away from the school Directions paper, only to find himself in a empty hall. "Oh great Just what i need... a Empty halway on the other side of school i barely even know..." he Claimed, Suddenly a hand Grabed his neck from behind and Slammed him into a locker. he fell down his nose bleeding, and obviously broken, he looked up only to see one of his Freinds had slammed into him. Kid: "Jinaro!" the kid Playfully Exclaimed. Jinario: -Slams foot into his face- "GOD DAMNIT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?!?! You Couldve broken my jaw not so much as my nose!" Kid: "Sorry...." he layed there Twitching From the kick Jinaro gave him Jinaro: "Well lets just get to Class, Were already late and thanks to you i got a broken Nose to handle" holds hand under my nose to catch the blood Dripping out while He used His other hand to carry His Text Books and School map.

Last edited by korbin57 on Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Correction)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Jinaro Kinshosaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinaro Kinshosaki   Jinaro Kinshosaki I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:52 pm

I have no issue with the substitute shinigami pursuit, best of luck to ya Smile

Approved!
Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down

Jinaro Kinshosaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: