The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setsukuri the troubled child

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Quote : "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" ToS2
Registration Date : 2011-05-02

Setsukuri the troubled child Empty
PostSubject: Setsukuri the troubled child   Setsukuri the troubled child I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:35 am

Shinigami

Name: Setsukuri Chirako

Height: 5"7

Weight: 132lbs

Personality: Setsukuri is a pretty calm natured soul. He couldn't cause trouble even if he wanted to. Due to his silent type, he never was really popular at school, he never replied when insulted, making him the perfect target for bullies. He grew up being a nice person even with all those trouble-makers around him. He never really cared for anything execpt his mom. He got her gentle side and appearance, he could never say no to his true friends, the only ones who supported him all along.
When his mother passed away, another side of him awoken, a darker bitter side that awaits patiently to be unleashed. He himself didn't change much, but he became more agressive and easily got ticked off when someone mentioned his mother. His personality changed a bit after he died, being under the protection of Tatsu he begun to rely on him alot, maybe too much. Setsukuri became attached to his "Brother" to the point where he would develop a infinite love for him.

Appearance: [img]Setsukuri the troubled child Thing_10[/img]
Setsukuri always was proud of the way he looked, for he looked so much like his mother. Long blond hair, skin as pale and soft as silk. None would insult him on the way he looked more on the way he acts. People tend to be attracted to such a magnificant figure, with traits as fine as his. Not a single thing to be mentioned, but the fact that he looked as loving and caring as he truly was. His cute little face made a whole lot of girls fall in love at sight. Setsukuri never asked for so much and he got picked on because of such charisma. The other guys were pissed off at him because by not even caring, the girls would fall even deeper in love. He never used his figure to get something, he would always rely on his skills and intellect, that's the way his mother raised him.

Sealed Zanpakutō : His Zanpakuto looked like your everyday katana. Slim an agile blade, curved at the end, the hilt was pecular, it was wrapped up in a silken light blue clothing. What was so strange about this you say? Sometime people says that this same cloth would turn as black as night. The clothing was a little too long so it would always dance with the sword whenever Setsukuri would land a hit, following the movement of the blade embracing it. Setsukuri sheathed his blade in a strange way, he would always keep his long dark piece of leather on the back sheathing the blade like it was a short sword. He always replied when asked : "I don't like the feeling of it hitting my leg when I run, it's always getting in my way." The blade was made lighter than others, because of the fragile nature of Setsukuri, he always liked agility more than brute fighting skills.

Spirit power: 25

Speed: 15

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 5

History/Background: 1884, Tokyo, Japan. Child of a native american women and a japanese buisnessman Setsukuri saw the first light of the day in the middle of the winter. Snowstorm like none ever seen has hit the little island little hours before he begun his way into our world. Little people knew that it was a great sign of power into that little child that created this violent storm. His mother was very proud of giving birth to such a miracle shining like the sun for her, in that time of fear. His father, never accepted the child as his own telling the mother that her cursed demon-child brought misery upon the family. Never loved by his father Setsukuri would rely on his mother for everything.
Suddenly at the age of 5 his father would dissapear saying that he could no longer live with them. Leaving him and his mother alone, the little boy grew up into a fine young man. He would always pray that his mother be able to always bring food on their table and as soon as he could, Setsukuri got a job. It always was into his mind that he would never leave his mother like his father did and that he would help her in any way he could. This young man didn't have many friend, but the little he had, he could always asked for their support in times of need. That is why he would never say no to them, being important in his life as they were.
But after so much happiness none would think something bad could happen, right? At his early 16 Setsukuri would come home after a hard day of school and work, hoping to taste his mother's wonderful cooking. Only did he found the appartment empty and a note on the table. "Missed me Setsukuri? I am back now and never shall you see that women again" He begun to panick looking everywhere for his mother. He opened the door of the bathroom and fell on the ground in horror, his mom was there, hung by the neck her throath slashed by a knife still lying on the ground.
All that he ever cared for, taken away from him, Setsukuri was drowning in despair... That his when the police arrived with his best friend. They immediatly suspected the boy but he was release because they had no proof. He lived on his own making arrangement with the landlord to keep paying for the appartment. His friend supported him all they could, but they could never change the new arrogant and violent side developping inside. He didn't change so much, execpt the fact that he would now reply when insulted and getting angry over anyone who would dare talk about his mother. He began sulking and lost his friends, all but one that would never resign his friendship. He kept hope that Setsukuri could be healed of his wound.

Rp sample: Link to the post of how Setsukuri and Tatsu met : https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2804-the-begining-of-a-new-life#20639
Edit : Added the link

Last edited by Wolfmatt-X on Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Setsukuri the troubled child   Setsukuri the troubled child I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:59 am

Looks good but there is no Link there (Or I am to blind to find it...) please correct the error...
Back to top Go down
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Quote : "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" ToS2
Registration Date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Setsukuri the troubled child   Setsukuri the troubled child I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:47 am

I know it's not done yet ^^" i've arrenged things with Marl I will post it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Setsukuri the troubled child   Setsukuri the troubled child I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

ima bump this for Wolfmatt.

APPROVE DIS
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Setsukuri the troubled child   Setsukuri the troubled child I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:27 pm

*Mutters about slacker mods*

Approved

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setsukuri the troubled child   Setsukuri the troubled child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsukuri the troubled child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: