The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning   Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 pm

As I'm sure many have realized, Ryouta has little interest in remaining with Soul Society any longer. However, in order to prove his reliability as a traitor to the non-Shinigami he has contacted, Ryouta has suggested that he accompany these non-Shinigami on a Shinigami hunt. Basically, those non-Shinigami groups will start stirring up trouble in the Real World, and when the Shinigami come to stop them, Ryouta will assist the non-Shinigami in attacking the Shinigami. He will of course, be in disguise, and might possibly use his Visored powers in the open for the first time. The Shinigami will put up a good fight against the non-Shinigami, but upon Ryouta joining the fray, will be pushed beyond their capacity. Enter a more powerful Shinigami to fight Ryouta, and bring news of a "new" rogue to Soul Society. Further details can/will be provided through PM if desired/as necessary.

Roster
3-5 Rank 0-5 Non-Shinigami

3-5 Rank 1-5 Shinigami

1 Rank 7-9 (possibly 10) Shinigami
Back to top Go down

Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning   Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:37 pm

I'd be willing to join... my Superhuman needs some more experience. Though I'm not sure what his higher-ups would say about teaming up with a Shinigami, rogue or not. Eh, whatever. They won't mind too much as long as something good comes out of it. So, yeah, sign me up.
Back to top Go down

Traitor's First Appearance- The Beginning
Page 1 of 1