The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hashirama Senju

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaseck23

kaseck23

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2011-04-20

Hashirama Senju Empty
PostSubject: Hashirama Senju   Hashirama Senju I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Bount

Name: Hashirama Senju

Birthplace: Manhattan

Looks: Long blond hair that covers one eye the rest of hair is kept as a ponytail behind his head, with brown eyes. He is kind of tall around 5 ft, 11. He has a slim build and looks 17 he doesn't bruise easily to his strong skin. He is very atheletic. He has few freckles.

Personality: He is lazy, but likes to make a joke out of things. he always takes his time so there is no chance of getting indegestion. He is very calm and intelligent, yet has no will to show it. When he is fighting his studys the opponents moves he likes to toy with his enemies and victims before he kills them, but it has already been planned out beforehand. He studies at the night as if he is reading a normal book, but during class is when he sleeps.

Special Characteristics: He can spawn 2 extra arms out from his torso, each time they go back it leaves cuts from where the skin has separated.

Race: White, American

Doll Name: Espian

Doll Description: A fully grown yew tree, its bark is not easily flammable, and is quite strong, he can change his size in accordance to the amount of room he has. Espian has a nice brown bark and if standing still he can appear to be a normal tree although dead. When he transforms he can become various bits of a trees life cycle, from a seedling to a 200 yr old tree. The item that he is summoned to is a necklace which has various seeds on it. At his maximum size he can grow up to 30 metres. When he splits using his technique he can split into 5 of himself, there sizes are 5 divide his size is the height of each split.

Spoiler:

http://www.elfwood.com/~shawn/Treant.3214643.html
URL to what he looks like

Doll Powers: [ELEMENT] Earth

Ability 1: Splinter, he raise his arms and splinters of wood fly out of him in all directions, hurting all those intended to get hurt.

Ability 2: Slithering Copse - By absorbing water the doll can make itself grow larger. It can accomplish this with a touch of it's branches to drain water or moisture out. In doing so it can weaken both people and objects leaving them a mere husk of their former being. A dry brittle shell.

Ability 3: Split - By standing in sunlight he may split into smaller versions of himself therefore decreasing his size and making more of him

Stats:

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 15

Fighting skill: 15

Intelligence: 15

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character. These will increase upon rank up.))

History: Born as a bount during the time when other bounts were being born, he has wandered the earth for countless years in search of place where he can rest and not be chased and called a monster by other humans. He has killed before and that makes him able to kill many more that stand in his way. He was driven out of many towns in america as many people knew him as the lone wanderer. He came to Karakura town as he had heard rumors in a roadside cafe in Texas, he heard that there were actual vampires there and he was sure that they were like him not vampires but something else. He saved up money from many means such as begging and grovelling even mugging. When he arrived he searched many places yet he couldn't find them, he slept in the warehouses, they were cold,k dark and wet. That was until he was found by another bount which had sensed his presence, they took him in and cared for him. He had finally found some family.

Role Playing Sample: Hashirama ran towards the forest he had sensed the presence of a hollow, he was not a stranger to killing hollows, and he wouldn't say it was a hobby, they consumed souls aswell and they were seen as a threat to the bounts existence, he had consumed a hollows soul before and they were not that bad. When he entered the clearing all he could smell was fresh blood, it looked like they had killed another living human. 'Huh, they might need an air freshener out here'. Hashirama spotted the hollow almost instantly 'Hey, you ugly, yeah you, you forgot your happy meal' Hashirama stood as the holow charged at him 'Zigeide Espian' A cloud of smoke rose as Espian rose from the ground, Espian rolled towards the hollow and spewed out some clay onto the hollows mask. The hollow frantically tried to pull it off butl it would not come off no matter what happened. 'Explode' uttered Hashirama and the clay upon the hollows mask exploded, it was powerful enough to just crack its mask and make it disappear, but Hashirama jumped to the escaping gases and sucked them in through his hand to absorb it. 'mmmmm im lovin it' joked Hashirama, using the tune to mcdonalds advert.

He walked back to the Bounts mansion when it started to rain, it always seemed to rain in this little town thought Hashirama, it was peaceful, probably because it was night and no one was out yet. He made it through the gatees and walked up to the mansion, the grounds here was a lucious green grass that was very beautiful, he was glad that he came here as he started to think about what his life could be like if he hadn't. He opened the door, seemed like everyone had gone to bed so he casually walked up the stairs and back into his room. It was decorated in a fashion that he liked, it suited him and was very colourful, you would have liked to have thought that he would have matured a bit but he still had pictures of half anked girls in his room as if he was actually still 17. He got changed for bed as he had school the next day and didn't want to be late or he would get another detention. He lay back on the bed nad looked at the ceiling, what a nice day it has been today, he was full from that soul of a hollow that he had consumed, he closed his eyes and fell into that peaceful thing that we call sleep.

Last edited by kaseck23 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hashirama Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Senju   Hashirama Senju I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Okay looking good. Just set a limit to the size it can grow (if possible) and the number of divisions (splits)
Back to top Go down
kaseck23

kaseck23

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2011-04-20

Hashirama Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Senju   Hashirama Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:06 pm

i have made the changes to my character. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Hashirama Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Senju   Hashirama Senju I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Well, tons of Naruto references but I can't find any reason to deny this for stealing a character. He's like a mix of two characters with random shit tossed in... So please continue with your work Mr. Arawn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hashirama Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Senju   Hashirama Senju I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Marly approves so I approve. ~60 feet yikes. What is with you guys and these huge dolls?

*resists urge to make "boys and their big toys joke"*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hashirama Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hashirama Senju   Hashirama Senju I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hashirama Senju
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: