The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Training (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

The Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Training (Open)   The Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Dressed up in his new academy Gi, Tariasha walked into the dojo. The smell of sweat clogged up his nose as he looked around. It was a simple layout with white walls and a brown wooden floor, all the new stidents were wandering around and starting their new friendship groups. Tariasha was not bad at making friends but it was over-coming his fear of girls that was the problem. He sat down and lay his head against the wall and closed his eyes, he thought about how far he had come since he was a real living person on earth, but that didn't matter now. As he opened his eyes it did not suprise him that people were staring at him.

It was a good while until anyone came to talk to him, but a small guy not much taller than 4 ft came and sat next to him, his hair was a bleached white and his eyes a marine blue.
'Hey im Ethan, nice to meet you, is this also your first lesson... oh wait this is everyones first lesson silly me'
'Im Tariasha, nice to meet you to' It looked like he was a nervous boy, but then again Tariasha wasn't exactly the loud type either.

Then a large voice boomed out and silenced the whole dojo 'Get in line!' and as quick as lightening everyone one was stood up in line. 'I am going to train you how to wield and effectively use you Zanpakuto' The man was large figure (well over 6ft) built like a brick wall and looked extremely menacing, the way that he towered over everyone, pushed them into submisson and his hair was a military cut that made him look terrifying. 'Well what are you standong there for? Get into pairs!'
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

The Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training (Open)   The Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 am

Tariasha walked over and stood next to Ethan 'hey you little kid' souted the instructor 'you're not meant to be here you are in advanced, get your sorry little ass over there' Ethan looked at Tariasha with a eyes that said sorry,as he walked away Tariasha was left with no partner. 'looks like its me and you punk, show me what you've got' Tariasha swung his wooden Zanpakutou at the instructor several times but they were defelected easily so Tariasha thought to strike for the instructors legs, which the instructor dodged easily, 'heh you can't hit me, you can't hit me' teased the instructor, 'Oh yeah! you wait'

Tariasha locked his Zanpakutou with the instructors, but only to be pushed away, the instructor was much stronger than he was but if only he could land one blow that would prove good enough, he ran and swung his zanpakutou without realising that the instructors zanpakutou came round the side, this blow hit Tariasha in the ribs and knocked him on the floor 'You see class if you canot control how you fight you will end up like him' he pointed to Tariasha 'You will end up dead' Suddenly the instructor stopped and turned around the a zanpakuto lunging towards his chest, which was easily deflected but he could not dodge the oncoming punched which Tariasha had planned and hurtled into the instructors face.

There was a small explosions of blood from the instructor and as if on cue everyone gasped as if Tariasha had done a serious crime, 'had i done something that i shouldn't of? Will i get expelled?' then the instructor began to laugh 'well done, i shouldn't have goten to cocky should i, class dismissed' Tariasha walked out thinking ' wow i actually punched a teacher!'
Back to top Go down

The Training (Open)
Page 1 of 1