The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparring with the recruits (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Sparring with the recruits (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sparring with the recruits (open)   Sparring with the recruits (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 pm

It was early in the morning, not much was going to happen that day, that was what Lavi expected anyways, but who knew maybe he would be proven wrong.
Lavi had agreed to train with some of the academy students, it would do him good to get back to basics and fight a little, but he really would prefer it at his own squad, but it was okay, at least here he could hold back without thinking further about.
Lavi was waiting for the students to show up, so far a few had showed up, but he decided to wait for any late arrivals, it would be annoying if anyone suddenly got there, and he had to explains something twice.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with the recruits (open)   Sparring with the recruits (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:36 am

Tariasha was late, he asn't always late, its just last night called for some heavy revising on kidou and Zanpakutou connections. 'Sorry that im late' Tariasha said, he tightened up his clothing as he had to get ready on he way to class. 'Am i really late?' Tariasha said as everyone was looking at him. He didn't like to be the center of attention, especially around girls. Tariasha scratched th back of his head, 'Are we going to be using wooden Zanpakutous today?' he often used wooden Zanpakutous and only used his one late at ight when he was training at his favourite tree.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with the recruits (open)   Sparring with the recruits (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 am

Lavi looked around them all it seemed the last ones was getting there, so he decided to start "so you are the new recruits I am going to be teaching?" He said with a doubtful voice.
"all of you fall in line!" Lavi said with a raised voice, he began walking alongside the recruits to check how they were standing, and if they had made sure to dress right.
He stopped some time before he got to Tariasha, looking at one of the male students "Fasten up that belt young man, and straighten out your clothes" Lavi kept walking and stopped in front of Tariasha, Lavi turned to face him and stared up and down "what is your name young man?"
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with the recruits (open)   Sparring with the recruits (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 am

Sometimes he couldn't help being late it was just one of them things that happened, when he approached the calss the teacher barked an order for everyone to get in line, so he got in line with all the other students, the teacher came along all the students and stopped in front of Tariasha, 'What is your name' he asked directly to Tariasha. Tariasha looked into the teachers eyes and said 'Tariasha Getsu' without looking away, he knew sometimes this made people uncomfortable but he thought it made him more concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with the recruits (open)   Sparring with the recruits (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:52 am

"very well" Lavi kept walking along the line, until he got to the end of it, and then walked in front of the class again "You are not the best bunch I have seen yet, but you deferentially aren't the worst either, you could all take an example of the mister Getsu, despite being late, he still had the decendcy to show up well dressed and stod attention when I asked for it" Lavi looked from the start of the flock to the end "you should all make well to remember that you are representing your squad once you are done here, so if you look bad you make your entire squad look bad"
Lavi turned his back to them and picked up some wooden swords, 2 to be exact, one for himself and one for a students, he threw the sword to Tariasha "You seem to be the most capable here, let me see your stance" Lavi placed his sword in front of himself in what seemed like a loose stance, where the sword wavered a little in front of him, for an experienced fighter there would not seem to be many openings, but an inexperienced would see it as he was completely open "now attack me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with the recruits (open)   Sparring with the recruits (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with the recruits (open)
Page 1 of 1