The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Magical Bonding (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

A Magical Bonding (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: A Magical Bonding (Solo)   A Magical Bonding (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 pm

"Bakudo number thirteen - Shirokku." Sumiko recited managing to lock Tatsuya's arm as he tried to punch his sparring partner. Sumiko rushed forward, grabbing Tatsuya's locked arm and easily dropping the the large man down. "Hey, come on. I thought you wanted a sparring partner, not a pose-able action figure." Tatsuya complained from the ground to the giggling Sumiko. "Hehe. In a straight fight you would beat me easily. Why can't I use kido to defeat a stronger fighter? Besides I never said that kido wasn't allowed." She continued to chuckle as Tatsuya got to his feet, his arm still locked. "Do you mind?" He smiled at Sumiko and pointed at his locked arm. She simply smiled and released the spell. "It would be helpful if I knew that spell." Tatsuya rotated his arm as he spoke. "AW. The big bad 11th seat doesn't know da wittle spell." Sumiko snickered as she playfully mocked Tatsuya. "Oh, you think that's funny?" He smiled before starting to run after her. Sumiko screamed playfully, running away from the large man. "Bakudo number thirteen - Shirokku." She jumped forward while turning and pointing at Tatsuya's lifted leg. "WHOA..." Was all that escaped Tatsuya's mouth when he fell and slid face first along the ground. "You think you're cute, huh?" Tatsuya looked up from the ground, dirt, leaves, and grass on his face. "A little." She replied with an angelic smile on her face as she released his leg. "So are you gonna teach me?" He sat up on the ground and looked up at Sumiko. "Sure thing, once you finish with your dirt lunch." She giggled, waiting for Tatsuya to get up. Tatsuya dusted himself as best he could after getting up. "Now then, the spell is quite simple. All you need to do is recite the spell, then point at the limb you want to lock." She explained as she walked up to Tatsuya. Standing next to him, she only came up to his abdomen. She gently grabbed his hand and raised it to point at a squad member shadow bowing in the distance. "Repeat after me." She looked up at Tatsuya who simply nodded. "Lord of the Eternity." "Lord of the Eternity." "Halt time on the one of the four gears of war that drives man." "Halt time on the one of the four gears of war that drives man." "Bakudo..." Sumiko stopped mid sentence and let Tatsuya finish the rest. "Bakudo number thirteen - Shirokku." His reiatsu raised a bit as he locked the extended arm of the shadow boxer, who quickly began to look around for the culprit. "Hey, it worked." He said excitedly while looking at Sumiko. Tatsuya heard someone's throat clear next to him. He looked over to see the man whose arm he had locked. "Oh, sorry." Tatsuya sincerely apologized and released the kido while having Sumiko laughed in amusement behind him. The man simply shook his head and walked away. "He was nice." She giggled behind Tatsuya. "So what now?" Sumiko asked. "Well, I know we were supposed to spar, but I was hoping you could help me out with more kido." He smiled at Sumiko. "Sure. But you'll owe me." She moved strands of her hair away from her face and smiled up at Tatsuya.

548/230 - Bakudo #13 - Shirokku

Last edited by DarkMaster on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A Magical Bonding (Solo)   A Magical Bonding (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Approved. Not sure if the INT bonus/reduction still works, but you did more than enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A Magical Bonding (Solo)   A Magical Bonding (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:43 pm

"So what else would you like to learn today? Binding spells or destruction spells?" Sumiko asked, staring up at Tatsuya with her light blue-green eyes. "Why don't we stick with binding spells. No sense causing any unnecessary damage." He looked down at Sumiko with a slight smirk. "That sounds good." She angelically smiled. "Bakudo number fourteen - Hanzennaseigen" She spoke without warning, locking Tatsuya's arms and legs to his body, making him look like he was at attention. "HEY...WAIT" He shouted as Sumiko giggled and placed her hand on his chest, pushing him to the ground. "Uuff," he grunted as he hit the ground. "You know. If I wanted to be treated like this I would have volunteered at the 12th squad." Tatsuya raised his head up to look at Sumiko smiling over him and then placing his head back on the ground with a sigh. "I could just teach you the technique, but what's the point if you never experience it first hand. Besides, I didn't think you would mind taking a moment to look at the beautiful blue sky." She slowly took a spot next to Tatsuya on the ground and looked into the sky. Tatsuya looked at a few birds flying over head and then looked at Sumiko. "The sky may be beautiful, but its nothing like looking into your eyes." He softly commented, causing Sumiko's cheeks to turn red. "Um...well...lets get back to the binding spell." She got up and released Tatsuya, who took his time getting up. Not waiting for Tatsuya to ask anything Sumiko began to explain the technique. "Similar to Shirokku, but not, Hanzennaseigen, as you just found out, restrains all of your limbs instead of locking just one." She stated while looking off in the distance trying to hide her still blushing cheeks. "The incantation is a bit lengthy, but I think you can manage. You can try it on one of those two over there." She pointed to a sparring pair, still hiding her face from Tatsuya. "Listen carefully to the incantation." She commented and waited for Tatsuya to acknowledge. "Go ahead, I'm ready," he stated while staying a few feet behind Sumiko. "The bonds that bind, 13 blank ropes bound to these 7 pegs to the one who deserves nothing but the fullest of recourse....You should know the rest." She finally turned to face Tatsuya, after feeling the heat from her cheeks fade away. Tatsuya had a small smile on his face when Sumiko turned around. "The bonds that bind, 13 blank ropes bound to these 7 pegs to the one who deserves nothing but the fullest of recourse." Tatsuya began to recite the binding spell while taking steps towards Sumiko. As he finished the spell he began to raise his hand and point it to one of the fighters behind Sumiko. "Bakudo number fourteen Hanzennaseigen." He stated, placing his hand on Sumiko's shoulder making her the intended target. "HEY." Sumiko shouted as her arms and legs were restrained. "I think I'll just let you stand here for a while." Tatsuya laughed before using shunpo to leave Sumiko behind. "TATSUYA, THIS IS NOT FUNNY. GET BACK HERE AND LET ME GO. IF YOU DON'T, I SWEAR...." Sumiko shouted angrily, before a gust of wind pushed her back, causing her to let out a yelp as she started to fall. Half way to the ground Tatsuya quickly returned and caught her. He looked straight into her eyes as he placed her on the ground gently. "You didn't really think I would let you fall on the ground, did you?" He looked at Sumiko and sat down next to her. "Well...I...Uh" She tried to say something as her cheeks turned crimson red. Tatsuya could only smile at Sumiko's current predicament. "I guess I'll take that as a yes." He let out a chuckle. "No...It's just..." "Don't worry about it." He interrupted her as he laid down next to her, with his head next to hers and their feet pointing away from them. Tatsuya released Sumiko from the bakudo, both of them staying where they were. Tatsuya looked into the sky and took a deep breath. "Would you like to have dinner with me?" He turned his head to look into Sukimo's eyes. Sumiko displayed a heavenly smile before answering. "I'd like that very much."

723/240 - Bakudo #14 Hanzennaseigen
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A Magical Bonding (Solo)   A Magical Bonding (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Approved once again.

Get a room >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Magical Bonding (Solo)   A Magical Bonding (Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Magical Bonding (Solo)
Page 1 of 1