The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blackstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackstar

blackstar

Male
Number of Posts : 9
Job/Interests : killing hollows for SCS?????
Quote : It's better to keep your mouth shut and never know than to know and wish you didn't.
Registration Date : 2011-02-23

blackstar Empty
PostSubject: blackstar   blackstar I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Name: blackstar
Race: human
Birthplace: karakuratown

Appearance:
Spoiler:

He usually wears comfortable fitting jeans with a large white belt/sash on his waist, he also has a tatto of a star on his arm form his gang, and wears a white t shirt, or tanktop , usually having a star on it. He also wears a necklace with a cross on it, that is very dear to him.He has a light teal/blueish hair, and is fairly muscular, for his size. 5 foot 9 , 165 pounds

Personality: his can bend upon what yours is like, but more often he is calm minded, thinknig things out, if you are nice he will usually be that back, unless he sees through you trying to cover up or lie of something. If you are mean he will also be, and if you are being funny he may just throw a joke back, if you do manage to piss him off, he can be hard to calm down, but is usually calm and centered to those around him helping if he can in his own way. He almost never turns down a challenge either. And loves a good training session or spar.

Ocupation: None (yet)

Race: Japanese

Special characteristics: he is specially well in hand to hand combat, and fairly well with katana's as well, having learned to fight being in a gang as he grew up, as well as taking classes in dojo's as he moved from place to place.

Special power:shadow manipulation, as in molding and bending the shadows that flows around him.

General power:The necklace one his neck quickly fades and apppears in tian's hands, but as a katana and his body begins to have darklike fumes flow around him. The shadows can be solidified as weapons, or used a boost in power through different ways. (this is basically what he does before he starts to use his abilities, it isnt one of them)

Flesh ripper : As there is shadows flowing around blackstar he can solidify them into sharp bladelike shadows at any moment, cutting into an oponent. (I.E , my foot or hand could be like 4 inches from contact, then I can solidify the shadow and instantly cut them, or even have it around my sword making it even sharper, and have a longer range of reach.) this can be used in many forms of ways, even as an extra limb if needed, or even a shield in a time of need, the maximum range of reach is up to 4 feet from the part of body it is released, this is based off of my strength and speed.(all this is done with my own shadows, and no one elses)(also the attack cannot be auto-hit as far as extending shadowlike blade goes, it's hit is based off how fast they can dodge or block the incoming shadow)

Sore eye: I release a cloud , that effects the surrounding area making it difficult to see, especially when people move at high speeds. This does not effect me AS much due to me being used to it *think 3/4 or 1/2 as much* This is a sight imparement effect.

Darkness arise: The shadows around his body grows puling in the shadows around him being pitch black around him, giving him a boost in speed and strength, as well as his hair growing longer and getting taller seeming as though he just aged a year or two ( reverts after ability is stopped) (can also be sued up to 3 times in a row making his appearance to be 5 or 6 years older, and hair spiked past shoulders)

stats: spirit power -10
speed-20
fighting skill- 25
intelligence-5

history: Growing up blackstar never had parents, and grew up within an orphanage,what he did not know was that his mother was devoured by a hollow. he had an older brother who always got in trouble without even trying, and seemed to take after him. blackstar would get in trouble trying to help others always getting in fights for the right reasons, but still with it ending in trouble. The odd thing about him was that he was always stronger than he looked, being able to push past limits other regular humans couldn't. He noticed being able to push himself early on, and always did so learning to fight and getting stronger through excersise to the extreme. Getting older he joined a gang of his own, and became the leader soon after. It was called the death dealers, and they proceeded more like a mafia than other gangs had. To the regular citezens they were thugs smugglers and bounty hunters, but in the truth behind it all they also hunted hollows. It started sow but slowly grew as citizens knew of their existance, and spiritually aware people as well knew of them, coming to them for protection or wanting to join forces.(OOC he will have links to the sso7, or w.e it is that human groupo is that fights hollows, blackstar still does his own hting, but provides them with info ideas and such, think of it as an accomplice buisness)

role playing sample: Running as fast as he could, blackstar turned every corner, left to right, through alleyways, anyway to escape. There were 8 men following him with bats knives and other weapons, all but guns. Chasing they couldn't catch up but tried non the less, 10 min. had past with no success on either end. Finally he turned into a 3 sided dark alley, and was surrounded by the men. They all smiled thinking that they had won getting ready to pound on the small kid. Runnig at them they all screamed ready to smash him down. But now they were out of all sight from the human world, and blackstar smiled griping his necklace. Suddenly it turned to a katana, and shadows supressed around him. He quickly formed them into blades cutting some, and hit others with the dull of the blade. In no time at all the thugs wee beat down, and the blade turned to a necklace on his neck again. He left no evidence of him beating them, nor killed any, but showed them a valuable lesson. Dont judge a book by its cover.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

blackstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: blackstar   blackstar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 pm

After much deliberations

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

blackstar
Page 1 of 1