The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rev's intro and RP request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

Rev's intro and RP request Empty
PostSubject: Rev's intro and RP request   Rev's intro and RP request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 am

ok people, Kazuhiko here. this is my alt. My first thread with this guy is going to be an interrogation, and trial. If you want in on the thread, please let me know. This offer is to Shinigami that are finished with the academy. Please reply below.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Rev's intro and RP request   Rev's intro and RP request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 am

As captain of the 2nd squad, who's currently holding you, I guess I should take part in the interrogation. Of course the trial will have to include npc central 46 since there aren't a lot of other active captains at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Rev's intro and RP request   Rev's intro and RP request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 am

thats cool, anyone else want in?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rev's intro and RP request   Rev's intro and RP request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Please Very Happy
Central 46 and Kuro already know i'm not dead so i can just don a mask or something if thats cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Rev's intro and RP request   Rev's intro and RP request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 pm

done you will be their (central 46's) masked representative.

CRAP wrong account...well you get the idea. anyone else?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rev's intro and RP request   Rev's intro and RP request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rev's intro and RP request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: