The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going Home (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 pm

For the first time in almost two years, Katsumi is going to take a trip to the real world. Karakura Town was home to Katsumi when he was on earth. A feeling of nervousness and joy grew over Katsumi as the teacher announced the class was going on the trip. "The day is expected to sunny and the weather is going to be in the perfect. Temperatures are expected to be around 86 degrees." As Katsumi sat in class thinking about what it would be like his thoughts were interupted by the teacher. "Katsumi, is everything ok?" "Yes ma'am, I'm fine." Katsumi said as he sat up quickly to address the teacher. Long red hair to the low of her back and reading glasses made this teacher look more then ordinary. "Well lets go get ready." She said in a cheerful voice.

Upon arrival, Katsumi got a feeling of fear and discomfort. Cars honking in the streets and people walking about their dailey lives. "I know this place all too well." Katsumi began to look around and realize he was back home. "I use to live just a few blocks from that market." "Did you say something Katsumi?" Katsumi quickly turned to the teacher. Before he could get a word out, everyones attention was drawn down the street where a loud howl came through the air. The more experianced shinigami in the class drew there Zanpakuto's. Katsumi had no idea what was about to happen. A chill ran down his spine as he also drew his sword but stayed in the back with the less experianced students. Another howl filled the air and a feeling of hopelessness came over some of the student. The ground began to shack violently and screams from humans were heard in the distance. "Get back everyone. I feel a high reiastu over there."
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:08 pm

With a loud howl the big hollow crashed into the ground. Stratus stood on the rooftop from which it had fallen. The earth trembled with force of the impact. He knew this city the special; there was such a concentration of people with spiritual powers, shinigami, and hollows. This time he had run into the latter of the three. Apparently this was the larger creature's hunting ground. Despite it's size he managed to keep from being killed by the beast. Size wasn't everything. He'd faced much larger hollows, this one wasn't about to get the better of him. As he looked down angry creature he felt something on the edge of his senses. There was no mistaking it; shinigami had arrived.
"That quickly? I haven't done anything yet!" he growled, but as he expanded his sense even he gasped. It's wasn't just one shinigami, it felt like a group. Why so many? Was if for the pathetic creature he just threw from the roof? The fall hadn't killed it, just made it more angry, it took it's wrath out on the human on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Katsumi stood back as the teacher began to order the students away from the commotion. "We need to get back to Soul Society. Your all in danger." Student began to move back and run further from the howling of the hollows. The teacher and another one of the more experianced shinigami ran ahead to check on situation. Katsumi was not willing to stand back and let others fight for his life. "I'm coming with you!" Katsumi ran ahead to catch up with the two shinigami. "You can't fight this battle Katsumi. We don't know how strong this Hollow is." She turned and kept running. Katsumi felt as if she was bringing him down to a low level. "Then it would be better to have strength in numbers then to not have enough strength and lose your life." "Draw your Zanpakuto and stay in the back. If we need you to step in, we will ask you."

When they arrived at the sight, they saw two Hollows. Katsumi had a feeling of excitement go through his body. "How do you suppose we take care of this problem?" Katsumi asked sarcastically. Katsumi stood ready to fight. Trying to remember not to let his guard down, Katsumi had a hundred thoughts racing through his head. "Easy Katsumi! Clear your mind and focus on what's at hand."
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:45 pm

OOC: I've taken care to not be descriptive of the other hollow, but I will take some liberties with the shinigami accompanying you.

This was a surprise. He had expected the shinigami to advance and use their numbers, but only three had arrived. Were they underestimating them, or overestimating their own skills? Although he couldn't accurately gauge power energy, he did have inkling of their power. Stratus had faced many shinigami at this point, these people didn't have the edge he had felt from them. "The two of us will be more than they can handle." he snickered. From his hands he created a long thin crystal. "Now for a little test." He hefted the javelin and tossed it at the grouped shinigami. The emerald shaft sang as it flew through the air at the targets below. One of the shinigami didn't take note, the larger hollow had their attention. The robed man let out a gasp as he noticed too late the incoming attack. He tried to shift his body as the spear pierced him through the left side and into the ground behind him. He gasped for air looking at the crystal sticking from his chest, his face pale as the blood gushed from the wound. His black robes darken as the crimson liquid poured forth. From the rooftop Stratus cackled "I guess he failed!"
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:45 am

Katsumi realizing that there was no way for him the three of them to handle these two Hollow, got a chill down his spine. "Katsumi, take him and lets get out of here." Katsumi still amazed at the situation didn't move. The teacher ran to Katsumi's side and grabbed his arm. "If we don't get out of here, they will kill us!" Katsumi grew angry. "How can we just let them do this to us? It's our job to take out the Hollow! That's why we're training right?" The teacher bowed her head almost as if she was put to shame. She let go of Katsumi's arm and fixed her hair away from her face. "Katsumi. I was put in the class room to teach because I was never able to fight as well as other shinigami. I can fight and protect others only to a certain point." Her voice sounded distressed. A sad look was on her face. She fixed her glasses and stood ready to fight. Katsumi walked forward to stand by her side. The wind blew gently causing her hair to flare a little. "I'm not asking you to protect me. I'm asking you to help me hold these Hollows back until help arrives. I'm sure by now one of the classmates sent a distress signal back. It's only a matter of time."

Katsumi stood ready to hold off the hollow. "Katsumi, no matter what happens your job is to watch my back. Don't let them sneak up behind me. Follow me and be vigilant." As she stepped forward, she released her shikai. Katsumi stood back and waited for his time to jump in and help the teacher. Katsumi was in awe with her shikai. A glowing red blade with a guard that looked like it was weilded in the fires of hell. Not sure what she was capable of doing, Katsumi took her words and was ready to follow her into battle. "Let's go!" She fast stepped in the air. With a loud scream she gave a swing of her shikai from a distance. Flames filled the path of her swing heading right for the first Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Kaiyo hadn't been on the academy trip, but she had already been sent to a stationary point in Karakura to aid patrolling shinigami; a student program to help them learn on the job...Or something like that. The short brown haired girl had noticed the shinigami arriving and with nothing else to do, had decided to feed her curiosity a little and go check it out.

Unfortunate. Most academy teachers were very highly skilled in combat, usually easily able to fight on par with higher ranking shinigami. Every so often though, some were not. Most of the students ad fled and the teacher was already resorting to shikai. Kaiyo peered over the edge of the rooftop. Biting her lip in a deep contemplation of the situation, the new students were slow on protocol and had yet to actually sent out a distress signal. Even then, it could take a little while. Kaiyo had retreated at the first signs of hollows, missing the first student down. At least she had taken a fleeting moment to arrange her disguise. She had to help these people, and protect he identity.

Flash stepping off, her blurred image appeared in a split second. Wearing a plain white mask and with a dark brown hooded cloak around her, granted she looked a little bit like a comic book villain but it just added the drama she loved. The girl blinked slowly, flash stepping off her building, her sword unsheathed and already in a full stance, she appeared next to Katsumi. Her eyes fluttering behind her mask as she turned her head slowly towards the less active of the hollows. 'You need to know when you retreat or not....'she snarled, her voice a lot colder than usual. Kaiyo's head whipped back around to Katsumi, her deep brown eyes fixated on the student, she had little time to pleasantries. 'Which one should i take first' she stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

The other shinigami's sword changed. He had seen this before, when the weapon changed so did the shinigami. It gave them strange abilities. Almost like those strange attacks that fuzzy shinigami had used. A trail of fire assaulted the hollow on the ground. It howled as the red flames engulfed it's body. He wouldn't last long. Stratus peered down on them from the rooftop as a new person joined the fight. Something was different. For a moment Stratus thought he felt something odd about the newcomer. First he would have to deal with the fire wielding shinigami before he could turn his full attention to the other two.

Another spear of crystal he created and then he jumped from the building. Spear first he landed directly on the other hollow. The latest scream died on it's lips as the emerald cut through it's white mask. With a grunt Stratus pulled the lance free. The shinigami stood shocked. On the tip of two fingers he created small crystal which the woman couldn't see. He flicked his fingers and the crystal shot forth like bullets. The look on the shinigami's face widened as the shards cut in to her. She raised her sword to swing just green spear came at her side. Abandoning the attack she used her weapon to guard. The strength of the swing was greater than she imagined and sent her flying into a brick wall. She staggered to her feet as Stratus raised his spear to impale her.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Katsumi was overwhelmed by everything that was going on. This person who showed up showed emmense skill. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the teacher go down. Without hesitation Katsumi jumped to the teachers side. "No!" The teacher screamed violently. Katsumi could hear the scream but refused to let her die like his classmate. Swinging his Zanpakuto forward to stop the spear from impaling his teacher. Katsumi hit the spear but quickly realized the difference in strength. "Katsumi what are you doing?" Struggling to keep the Hollow from impaling her, Katsumi uttered "You told me to watch your back. I'm not taking any other orders until I'm finished with that one." With a loud and painful scream Katsumi gave everything he had and pushed up the spear of the Hollow. Panting for breath, Katsumi looked towards the new comer. His eyes gave a message of help and sorrow. "Focus Katsumi." The teacher said painfully.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 am

Kaiyo winced as the hollow started its attack on the woman, she couldn't intrude on that one, it just seemed wrong. Probably because Katsumi had already rushed to help her. The girl lifted her gaze as she watched him, her eyes catching his gaze. It wasn't looking good. Of course with no major actions having yet occurred, the dark red hue that caught the corner of her eyes seemed quite obvious. Kaiyo twisted around quickly, her cape fluttering in the wind behind her as she gripped her sword tighter. Smirking behind her mask as she leapt off the building towards the other hollow.

Flash stepping half way through her jump, the captain appeared in an instant behind the hollow. Her movements so much faster and stronger than she'd been able to express in a long time as the hollow let out a thunderous roar, before exploding into glistening shards of nothingness. One down, one to go. Kaiyo slowly turned back around with an intense glare aimed at Katsumi, this kid would have one more chance to be the hero before she stepped in. If the woman was going to die, she'd have to help out, she couldn't not.

Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am

With one hand he held the heavy emerald spear. The shinigami that had come to the woman's aid was barely pushing it aside. If he would use his full power he could crush them both. But his attention was elsewhere. He felt what the other two did not. Their lives in peril, they wouldn't be aware what happened around them. The mysterious signal had flared up. Whoever it was, they finished what he started. What was left of the other hollow faded from his senses. In an instant the other had gained his back. That fast movement he had seen before. But why had it gone to the other hollow first instead of saving these two? Stratus made the spear shatter in his hand. Kasumi's effort to push the weapon now made him raise his sword now that the resistance was gone. With his now free left hand he grabbed the shinigami's wrist holding the blade and yanked him away from the wounded woman. With his right he shot a blast of slime covering the prone body.
"Come forth!" He shouted "Or these two die!" The third person was bothering him, if he was right they would come to the rescue.

Last edited by Stratus on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed some details.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

It was another boring day in the cave that him and stratus went to, he was waiting for moldale to come back. Stratus left for the human world a while ago."well im not going to wait, ill see what stratus is up to" as he said that he locked in on stratus reiatsu and followed it to a portal to the human world. Tartarax found himself on a roof of a building in karakura town"i wonder where stratus could be" tartarax said to himself. Tartarax leapt from the building to find stratus, but some other reiatsu caught his attention that of a shinigami."i wonder if stratus is fighting those shinigami"tartarax said as he walked towards the reiatsu. Tartarax climbed an adjacent building hiding his own reiatsu to see stratus holding 2 people in his hands."you need some help stratus" tartarax shouted as he sat on the roof of the building.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Katsumi was hardly surprised this hollow was able to throw him away so easily. However as he landed on the roof of a small roof, he noticed something he had never noticed before. A strange feeling came over him and he knew someone else was there. "Who can this be?" Katsumi began to look around frantically. On top of one of the building was another hollow. Quickly turning towards the teacher, Katsumi wasn't sure what to do. This annonymous person who showed up to help was more then capable of taking care of her self and the teacher. Katsumi kept his focus on this new hollow that showed up. Although he was tossed around, Katsumi was a fighter and this was his old town. He wasn't going to let these hollows win this fight. "Hey you! You seem to have lost your way." Katsumi shouted to the hollow which just showed up. Katsumi jump from one roof to top to another until he was there face to face with the hollow. With his Zanpakuto drawn and his focused set on keeping these hollows at bay, Katsumi wipped the blood from his brow. "It looks like it's you and me."

Katsumi stepped back and began to shout. "You are not welcome here!" Katsumi jumped towards this hollow getting ready to take a swing with his Zanpakuto. Normally Katsumi waited and studying his opponent a little before attacking. But he was angry and grew tired of watching himself and his friends take a beating. There was no way Katsumi would stand for it any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home (Open)   Going Home (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Home (Open)
Page 1 of 1