The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace D Manari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aminda

Aminda

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Job/Interests : none
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Ace D Manari Empty
PostSubject: Ace D Manari   Ace D Manari I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

name- ace d manari
age-20
birthplace- U.S.

Ace D Manari De2545fc Ace looks to be his age around 20 or late teens if you may. he has a tattoo on his right arm with his name on it, and he wears a black hate unique to his own. he usually wears black pants with a brown belt and a black button shirt if he wears one at all. he also wears a necklace, that has a emblem on it, the emblem is a squinting smiley face.

personality- ace's personality can reflect completely based on how one acts for most part. most of the time he is clam and collected, and loves to make a joke or have a drink. if your calm or nice he is usually that way back, but if your rude he will be back or simply try to fight you if he feels so. though he may seem immature at times he takes his fights seriously .if your firends with him it can go a long way if not he can be your worst nightmare.

occupation- as of now ace has recently graduated from highschool, and does not have a job, though it may change after he enters the rp community.

special characteristics- for the most part aceis normal, other than his normal check up at the gym, and taking the occasional dojo classes to know karate, his strengths are in his speed, as he has trained that at the most. he is definately quiker than your average joe.

special power - heat manipulation

general power - liquid nova- he has the power of heat manipulation, this means that he can heat or cool things down/up creating fire or cold or even ice. he can not physicaly turn into these elements(thought id make this clear since it is in a way based from one piece) though later if honed enough he could make his flames hot enough to melt things like bullets or ice hard enough to simply stop them

abilties/tech - 1. he can manipulate heat to creat fire or extreme degrees around him, using these flames it can obviously burn others or if hot enough cut through them melting as it slices the flames can take various shapes, and as he grows stronger the more usfull this ability may become (i.e if ace isnt that strong this ability oviously wont be but as he gets stronger he can make the flames hotter and cover more wider areas)

2. in a way he cools things down a bit, making the area around him colder, he can create ice this way being a solid weapon or to use as a shiled if need be, if he were to grab hold of someone using this he could possibly freeze that part , making it difficult to move that limb unless their strength is enough to break the ice or if they have some ability to get rid of it, like fire, or some other thing like a hado.

3. he heats his own blood with this heat manipulation, this makes his blood stream pulse much faster, giving him a speed boost, as well as a steam leaving his body from the heat of the flow, it is like a adreneline rush, but much more effective, it also can make him a bit stronger , but for the most part quiker

Stats - spirit power= 10
speed=20
fighting skill=20
intelligence=10

history- ace grew up in his younger years in the U.S. , he had a mother but not a father, who had died of an unkown reason. he loved his mother, but his mother did not have the same feelings. she was a drug addict and abused him while she were doped up or high, but was nice to him when he wasnt. being a child this messed with his emotions a bit, being the reason for his calm yet still aggresive towards bad mannered or anyone to say the smallest of insults. one night when he was around thee age of 10 his mother had brought home a mysterious man. he seemed to be a bad man if you say, that ended up hurting ace when his mother was not looking. striking him day afterday when ace refused to listen, but one day ace was very angered, in a rage his powers surface. from no where flames burst and caught the house aflame. the man who abused him was caught on fire and died, but ace tried to save his mother. at this point he felt sad dragging her uncontious out the house, as he saddened he felt colder, and so did the area around him. his mother got frostbite from this, and died from the extreme heat and cold. now being an orphan he was sent to karakura town where he started to see odd images. slowly he grew up being a bit of a deliquent having to resort to stealing to live, while still taking some school classes . he had never been much of a learner but got his intelligence of fighting, what he loved to do. when he was 14 and knew no better he was talked into joining a gang, this is where he got his tattoo, and a criminal record, but after a year of jail, he was released being 16 he now set his life on track. and learned to control his anger for the most part.

role palying sample- (this will be while he still remains in jail) in a room of complete darkness a light flickered swinging back and forth. in the distance foot patter, and sounds of metal clashing could be heard. the dragging of weighted chains being dragged across the floor aproached low at first but steadily rose. Hey look we got a new one, a small one too ill have fun with yaa sly grin crept across the face of a largely built man, who seemed t have been in jail for quite a time. grabbing ace by the back of the shirt he lifted him with the ease of one arm. twisting hims ace's small 156 pound figure turned towards the large man. his sly grin turned huge as he began to speak to ace. ya hear me twerp? your mine alll mine and they wont do noithing bout it the guards will let me do as i please got me? ace's facial expression remained blank as if he was not the least effected by the mans furocious look and voice. dont wana talk huh? ill make you drawing his hand back he flund it at ace with full strength. as he began to do so the flickering light went out for a brief moment. a loud thud hit the ground, and within seconds the flickering light returned, to show the look of a furocious man uncontious on the ground, with a burn mark in the chest. there standing beside him was ace, with a flame burning in his hand. there for the next year he would remain dorment in the confinement of ground zero.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Ace D Manari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace D Manari   Ace D Manari I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:15 am

Looks good. Happy RPing. Very Happy

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ace D Manari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: