The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training with my spikes (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

training with my spikes (solo) Empty
PostSubject: training with my spikes (solo)   training with my spikes (solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Tartarax was training in the desert to hone his spike launching capabilities, he set up some targets from some trees around the desert, the targets looked like crude stick people with what looked like swords in their hands. He fired athe the first one...."miss,damn i need to work on my aim" he groaned. he fired a second time at the same target...."hit, i finnally understanding how these things work, there like shots from a shotgun" he said to himself"i wonder if i can combine this with my spinning technique, i could call it, spikestorm". tartarx gave up on the targets and went in search for a gateway to the human world, he loved being there more than hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down

training with my spikes (solo)
Page 1 of 1