The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maxwell Bonshy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill

Bill

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Registration Date : 2011-02-01

Maxwell Bonshy Empty
PostSubject: Maxwell Bonshy   Maxwell Bonshy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Bount

Name: Maxwell Bonshy

Birthplace: London

Looks: Wears a battered dark purple hat and overcoat and dark blue jeans. He wears a white porcelain mask on his face hiding his disfigurment.

Personality: Maxwell has a calm personality but looks down at all humans in arrogance referring to the Bount as the "upper" race.

Special Characteristics: Maxwell is a master of kickboxing

Race: European

Doll Name: Decibam (Deck-ee-balm)

Doll Description:

Stage 1: A pair of boots along the rim are eyes it speaks through Maxwell.

Stage 2: Decibam transforms into bladed stilt shoes a metre heigh (So you have the shoe then you have the metre long blade where the sole should be)

Doll Powers: Lightning

First Power: Lightning Shot. Maxwell kicks releasing a powerful bolt of lightning from Decibam.

Second Power: Round the World in 80 Volts: By landing on one hand and performing a powerful swing with both legs, he releases a powerful wave of energy from Decibam. To attack everyone in an area around him.

Third Power: Light Jump: Decibam enters it's second stage and allows Maxwell to perform Shunpo type moves. (Note he can also combine these moves with Lightning shot to release a deadly barrage)

Fourth Power: Governor Monsoon: Decibam summons three lightning cyclones that Maxwell can jump in dart around and direct where he wishes. Upon all three meeting it releases a powerful electrical pulse paralyzing anyone near. (Note this also effects Maxwell)

Stats: (you begin with 60 stat points to distribute around) *Your Doll's Stats will equal your own.*

Spirit Power: 5

Speed: 20

Fighting skill: 20

Intelligence: 15

History: Born in London, Maxwell was a murderer. He sprung from rooftop to rooftop murdering innocent lives with ease, killing and killing as his notoriety grew people and Maxwell began to realise he didn’t age past 27 they began talking about the murderer in whispers and gave him the name Springheeled Jack the Terror of London.
From that moment forth Maxwell went into hiding looking down at humans as chickens to his slaughter.

Role Playing Sample:

Maxwell was hungry; he grew tired of looking for pitiful ghosts to feed on especially when the humans walked in such abundant numbers.
He hid in the shadows of an alley a business man on a cell phone turned into it a couple seconds later a pile of ash lay on the ground.
“He was easier then expected” Maxwell said, thought for a moment and spoke again. “Then again, they all are”
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Maxwell Bonshy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Bonshy   Maxwell Bonshy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:41 am

Hello, Artemis here and you get to have the honor of being my first character to look over. Please forgive the harshness for I tend to make lists on where you need to improve.

1. Please go into more detail on looks and personality.

2. Starting at Rank 0 you only have access to your first power the others come with higher ranks so I would ask you to take those off and add them as you earn rank.

3. Elaborate on the history being 327 I would expect at least a few interesting things to have happened in his life.

4. A longer RP sample is needed as well, this allows us moderators to gauge your ability to RP.
Back to top Go down

Maxwell Bonshy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: