The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Flower of Japan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2011-01-25

The Flower of Japan Empty
PostSubject: The Flower of Japan   The Flower of Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:52 am

Ren was strolling down the path near his favorite park, the cherry trees were in full bloom. He took in a breath of fresh air and moved towards a nearby park bench. As he sat down he heard the sound of footsteps coming up the path behind him. He turned to see a young girl with redish hair with matching eyes, she wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a black and white striped shirt with black coat and sneakers.

He smiled towards her and stood up, hoping she'd approach him if he stood by the path.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Japan   The Flower of Japan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 am

It was a calm and quiet day in Japan, most of it's residents happily enjoying their lives. It was saturday, one of the few times that workers got a chance to rest and relax, however for Saroki it usually meant nothing more than a second trip to the local pub. She wasn't one for vacationing or even taking long breaks, she felt as though doing so was a waste of time.

But there's a first for everything. Saroki was asked by a few of her superiors to actually take the weekend off and go vacation. She pondered spending the time to train, but figured that her troubled mind would probably need the peace... She ended up traveling to a nameless city in rural Japan. She took residence inside of a small house near the center of town. Once the girl had unpacked she decided to take a walk to the park, which was surprisingly big, big enough that one could easily get lost inside...

The occasional person/persons would pass by Saroki. The trees around her were simply beautiful, and the river that ran through the park just made the enviorment more gorgeous; Near the middle of the park she noticed a blonde haired boy sitting on a bench a few dozen feet infront of her. She only gave him a quick glance before walking past him, she wasn't sure if he was trying to greet her, or anything really. She thought nothing of it, and would keep walking unless he initiated conversation, or grabbed her/stopped her.
Her expression remained docile and neutral.
Back to top Go down
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Japan   The Flower of Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 am

"Good afternoon. My name is Ren Kannagi, would you mind if I walk with you? I'd be a shame to let this day pass without some one to share it with." Ren was a bit forward with this introduction but it was honest and from the heart. He knew nothing of this girl and yet he couldn't think of anything more pleasing than to be able to have a conversation with her while strolling through the park.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Japan   The Flower of Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 am

The girl stopped for a moment, hearing the words of Ren, she rubbed the back of her head and looked back at him. She paused for a moment, unsure on how to reply; Saroki wasn't very friendly towards humans, she couldn't exactly explain why, but she knew that they were the cause of hollows. Hollows which had killed so many of her allies. However she had a strange and subtle feeling that Ren was different, she couldn't quite put her finger on it though. She guessed that talking with him wouldn't have any downsides, and she was starting to bore aswell.

"I don't mind.." She said in a casual style. She would wait until Ren was beside her, she would then resume walking at a normal pace. Saroki recalled hearing abit about the Kannagi family, it was supposedly a prestigious family of nobles, she didn't know much about it and to be honest she wasn't interested; But from what little she knew she could tell that this boy was probably important in some way, shape or form. More so, he gave his name so willingly, was he not afraid of perhaps being kidnapped and ransomed off? (Probably not-- Saroki didn't look very threatening.)

"So, tell me, why is someone as important as you out in the city? Somebody could easily capture you and ransom you off.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower of Japan   The Flower of Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flower of Japan
Page 1 of 1