The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing of Ability (Junko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2010-11-26

Testing of Ability (Junko) Empty
PostSubject: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Dried blood. That's what the red colored dirt of the sparring grounds reminded Hibiki of, and even more so in the places where there actually were large splotches of dried blood. He grinned, moving the strand of hair that was always Hell bent on obscuring his vision in his good eye. He could smell the metallic scent of blades striking against one another as he watched several pairs of people sparring. He yearned to get in the fray, but didn't know whether to test his abilities against any of the people. He knew they were good opponents, but he preferred an intellectual battle over a blood-lust fueled deathmatch, or at least to see who could cause most injury. He breathed out a heavy sigh, and hopped from his perch in the tree, landing with hardly a sound. He really didn't have much a choice, and hoped someone he knew would be there to accept, as he walked to the center of the grounds, pressed his forefinger and thumb together, pressed them into his mouth, and blew out, hard. The resulting whistle cut through the air like a knife, and went on for about five seconds. By the time he stopped, everyone else in the vicinity was looking at him, some curiously, some mockingly, and some angrily. He smiled lightly, and lowered his hand, looking around.

"Anyone willing to take me on?" he asked, cockily. He hated acting out of his normal character, but he had to seem able to back up his statements, and with as much confidence, as he had in his voice, no matter how fake, it sounded as much. A few people began to resume their spars, and a few others still, put off by the confidence he had mustered, turned away, while a few that were interested looked him over, and one even began to approach, and he grinned, thinking he recognized this person, but not sure, due to distance.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Junko walked in the sparring grounds, she was taking a break from assisting in the classes. Her arm was still in a sling, it hung through just above the belt of her shinigami robes, The left sleeve was left empty because of this, her shoes and bottoms of her pant legs, were stained red because of dust, tinted perhaps. Junko walked torward the crowd after hearing the child challenge.

Junko walked toward the child, probably standing out with the lack of a sleeve. She walked straight toward the child, a pair halting their sparring for a moment. Junko said, "If you will fight me, then yes, i am willing to take you on", Junko made no agressive action, her now brown hair, her natural color, was cut short still, it barely coming to her ears, not intentionally, her head wounds had forced the 4th squad to cut it short. She waited, patiently, and calmly...
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 pm

A smirk passed silently across Hibiki's pale features, and disappeared on the other side, a crooked grin, at best, as he recognized Junko when she grew closer. He nodded once, his eye becoming deadly serious. He had a few aces up his sleeve, though he wasn't sure of how well they'd work. He pushed those thoughts from his mind for the time being and focused more on the present. He drew his blade and set it across his shoulders.

"No Kidou. Just swordplay. Is that acceptable? And I'll give you the benefit." he stated as he undid the cloth belt he wore and fashioned a makeshift sling on his right arm, since his left was dominant at the time, due to the eye patch. "Now that we're even, let's go." he stated.

Without warning, the short, eager student was running forward, blade held in a reverse grip. As he approached 4 feet from his opponent, he crossed his right foot in front of his left, and extended his left foot, then jumped off his right foot, at a forward angle, holding his arms close to his body, though with the blade angled forward, and turning to his left at the hips, hard. The result was a deadly spin, aimed at Junko's torso.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 am

Junko looked at the small child, listening to him, kicking her feet free of the red dirt. She didn't draw her sword, but she did put her hand on her hilt, waiting. She heard the terms, and she would have to resist not compensating with kido.

She watched him charge, still not drawing her sword, He spun when he got close, and when he started she said plainly, "Your going to need both arms.", Junko partially unsheathed her sword, deflecting his blade, and she dodged backwards, jumping back a foot or two, while clearing the sheath with her zanpaktou, swinging with the flat of her blade at his chest level...
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:06 pm

He couldn't help it. He chuckled lightly at her statement as she blocked and then went to to attack. His attack had been blocked, but ha still had plenty of momentum. As he spun, he ducked his head, causing him to roll forward and spin simultaneously. He brought his blade down against hers and arched his back and bent his knees, aiming for a kick in the chest, or, if she moved her blade, an evasive maneuver, since he still maintened a bit of his motion due to inertia.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Junko observed the short statured boy, he would be a hard opponent to hit, but she wasn't lying when she said he would need both arms. Junko watched him go airborne, flipping around, trying to kick her in the chest, Junko threw her blade up, for the intent of throwing the axis of his roll off, and she bent her legs, and moved forward, and stabbed at the makeshift sling that the kid had on, she wanted him to fight at full strength, he would need it.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 pm

His eyes flashed and his body reacted instantly, already having been prepared for anything. As she raised her blade, he kicked his knees upwards and pushed down with his own blade, launching himself up and in a tight arc over Junko. His body corrected itself in the air, continuing a spin so that he would be facing her back as he came down. As he came down and she began to kneel, aiming at where he would have been, but more than likely about to correct her course, he aimed his blade at an angle so as to parry if need be, or to be able to place it inside her own parry, if she made such a move. She had said he'd need both hands, but so far, it wasn't so.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Junko decided to continue her missed stab into a slash, spinning her body around to face him and she swung, sidestepping to her right at the same time. and then following it up with a low kick with her left leg, trying to over whelm him with actions... and choose between a blade or a foot.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:43 pm

It was all too easy. She was putting herself off balance and twisting her body, swinging across her chest and lifting her left leg at the same time. The younger student quickly made the proper movements as he was still coming down, slamming his left foot onto the blade that was swinging in a slash and coming down hard with his right foot on the extending leg. He changed his grip to a normal one and then proceeded to slash downwards while spreading his legs to push Junko's arms away and open up her chest for attack, though he was mostly aiming at her sword arm, the shoulder in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing of Ability (Junko)   Testing of Ability (Junko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing of Ability (Junko)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: The Sparring Grounds-
Jump to: