The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the lookout (Darkness)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

On the lookout (Darkness) Empty
PostSubject: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Lavi was out on a walk, he was on his way to one of the other squad barracks, he had for a long time been wondering if he should change squad, but he knew little of any of the other squads, so it could be in his interest to check out one of the squad barracks to see how things were heading along, though he had already excluded some of the squads, he did not want to go to the 4th squad barracks, as he was sure that was not the place for him, it would become a bit too peaceful for his taste in the long run, or at least that was what he was sure of.
He had a pretty good sense of direction, so he was reading while on his way, so he could catch up on what he had been missing out on, he was training allot, but reading a good book every now and then was also very high on his list.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Kuroi was in the sewers, cleaning the known passage ways, his shinigami robes were standard bar the grey accents instead of the white ones, His 4th squad pack slung on its back, and his Zanpaktou swung the other way on the back.

He and was climbing the ladder to the surface. He pushed the block upward, and felt a kick on the block kicking it away, and Kuroi braced himself to be fallen on...
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:00 am

Lavi was not ready for a block to be raised up out of nowhere, and he end up tripping by landing on the ground just past it, he slowly got up, it did not hurt so bad, it could have been worse he thought to himself.
He got hold of his book and then stood up, and then turned around to see just what the hell he had fallen over.
His clothes was now a little dirty from dust, but his hair was able to stay the same without much change.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

((sorry, i kinda am swamped in threads))

Kuroi felt the block get kicked away, and saw only the shadow of a man pass over the light of the outside, the crevasce that was a sewer, followed by the stentch, and sound of running water. Kuroi had been landed on once before like this, and he had gotten knocked 25 feet to the ground. Luckily he didn't get landed on like last time. Kuroi got up to above ground, scrabbling up and shutting the block over the hole.

Kuroi pulled his zanpaktou off his back, sliding it into the belt at his side, his fourth squad pack he readjusted, and he said earnestly, "I am very sorry".
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm

(It is okay, I know how that is like)

Lavi was surprised to see this mostly random person come out of nowhere "where the hell did you come from?" tough as he got his mind back on track he could see the block that lead to the sewers, and then placed two and two together, this guy was from the 4th squad, the medics, or as they were mostly called in the 11th squad, the weaklings.
Lavi was not so harsh on them tough, if it weren't for them, then there would be so much else to take care of.
"Oh you are 4th division" Just seeing the bag made him completely aware of it "say do you know which direction the 10th division barracks are?" Lavi had a pretty good idea himself, but it was better to be safe than sorry after all
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 am

Kuroi looked around, almost ignoring the other shinigami, not responding to this first remark, as it was redundant, as he had seen where he had come from. But the second comment Kuroi got offended, the tone which he said it was condesending, as if being in fourth squad was a bad thing.

Kuroi instantly got riled up, he had an itch to fight once and awhile, and he would certainly fight for his squad, "Hey, whats your problem with fourth squad!" he asked just before the other shinigami asked where 10th squad was, "Do i look like a map to you, you think fourth squad is here to serve you?!"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Lavi was a bit surprised as to how Kuroi got so fired up in a matter of seconds, guess it was how he said 4th squad "I got no real problem with the 4th squad to be honest, but I am just not interested in joining either, they cant satisfy my hunger for fighting" He was sure 4th squad would be way too dedicated to taking care of others, and he had no plans on joining that kind of squad, he however did not like how Kuroi was now talking to him, all he did was ask for directions, no need to be all pissed about it "Take it easy will you, all I asked was direction, geez what the hell crawled up your butt" Lavi was feeling his blood pumping, this guy was beginning to piss him a little off.

He held himself back from showing it, but this person seemed like he was ready to fight at a moments notice, he must have really pissed him off with such few words "your hand seems to be a little restless, are you thinking of drawing your zanpaktou at me?" He said it with a little smile on his face, he had never expected that kind of reaction from a 4th squad.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Kuroi was really riled up now, "they cant satisfy my hunger for fighting" As soon as Kuroi heard this, he really wanted to kick his ass, and show how much fight 4th squad really had. Kuroi put his hand on his zanpaktou, ready to draw.

The comment didn't come as much as suprise, he was restless, he stared at him, his long white hair dropped wildly around his eyes, he was ready to fight, he said, "Im ready to show you how much fight 4th squad really has..."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Lavi turned around halfway so his free eye still was looking at Kuroi, he never expected such a fighting spirit from 4th squad, maybe he had misjudged them, but he was not convinced yet, Lavi looked at Kuroi from the corner of his eye "I was not expecting a challenge, but I am not one to back down from a challenge, so you are on, but how about going to another place, would not want someone to come and stop us because we are not fighting on training grounds?" Lavi would rather not be fighting in a place where it was not permitted, there was no reason to cause more trouble than needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the lookout (Darkness)   On the lookout (Darkness) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the lookout (Darkness)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: