The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Number of Posts : 37
Job/Interests : Tech Support / Lots of interestes
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."
Registration Date : 2011-01-19

HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:50 pm

-queue epic music (preferably something by Two Steps From Hell)-

Greetings, everyone! New member amongst your midst, and an avid fan of the Bleach anime series. I have done quite a few Bleach RPs before, and this one looks quite promising since you get to make your own character, rather than play as a pre-made character in the series.

I do have a few questions as to the custom race you have created: Demons. Do they obtain the same amount of points as other races?

Also, is there a minimum/maximum amount for points for beginning characters?

Lastly, is there any way of possibly creating a custom class later on down the road?
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi, and welcome to the site Smile

Firstly, I myself don't know why Demon's are in the character app forum, and I would just ignore it if I were you.

Secondly, the starting amount of points is 60.

And, I don't quite understand what you mean by 'custom class' Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Welcome to you. For the question of demons class it's actually going to be used for a stroyline in the works. As of yet it's not an official class to be picked. All the classes get the same amount of stats. The only real difference is the rank when they get their abilities.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Oh, alright, lovely.

As for "Custom Class", in one of my past Bleach RPs, I was allowed to make a custom race, unique to my own design. They were known as Ugrith, beings similar to Hollow, but in the Living World. Where as hollow are soul-devouring monsters, an Ugrith instead feeds on emotions.

For instance, some Ugrith feed on Love until their prey is devoid of any inkling of any form of love (Compassion, caring, romance, etc).

Ugriths also are parasitic beings, so in order to feed, they must first find a host to use in order to feed. Ugriths take on the form of some sort of limb or armor, such as an entire arm or breastplate. Their host can be either living or dead, but always material (so they are unable to claim a Hollow or Shinigami as hosts). Their powers allow them to shape themselves into deadly weapons, such as an Arm Ugrith taking the form of an arm blade, or legs becoming sickles, etc.

I hope that elaborates a bit more?
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Oh, I see, a custom race. Well I don't think this site is ready to do that yet. (Or maybe never.)

It might happen in the future, but for now we're sticking to the root races.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh, that's fine. It's there if you ever need another plot race, like your Demons. Smile

Also, I must know how you got that Youtube thing in your sig...I have the perfect music for my characters...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm

1. Find a video.
2. Press the 'Embedded' button under the video.
3. Copy the code, and paste it into your signature.
4. It usually doesn't fit into the sig, so you have to manually delete some unnecesary fluff in the code. Pretty much all of it is usless except for "allowscript" "height" "width" and "param"
5. Now, if you just want the bar to display, edit the width to 300, and the height to 30, or vice versa, I forget. It might be different for you.
6. ???
7. Profit!

(And if you're having troubles looking for pictures that resemble your character...This site is pretty helpful...)
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Ok, i just have to post in this thread because of ya profile picture >.>

Welcome... Im Darkness, and pretty much always here, bar school hours, and some exceptions.

And yeah, Im always up for rp, and can help with whatever you need.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 am

Hiya! I'm Marly, one of the admins on the site. One of two you'll see that's active (Though currently I've been very busy so you probably will see little of me...)

If anything breaks on the site, call me. I kinda like your race idea and I'll keep it in mind but as Saroki said, the site's not quite ready to add any new races. We still need to stamp out some issues with the new stat system...

If you have any questions regarding approval for something, seek out a moderator, the list is too long to bother with so I'm only going to reference Arawn Razz

If they can't help, seek out an admin. Kaiyo and I are your best bets...

Enjoy the site!
Marlamin1
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!   HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HERE COMES a NEW CHALLENGER!!!!
Page 1 of 1