The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Jumping into the air had been and excellent tactic to take the lizard man unaware. Although his attack had failed, he had prevented managed to ward him off if not just for a moment. But before he could pat himself on the back the flying lizard dove past him, and it's tail hooked against him. Stratus hadn't seen the tail. Honestly he hadn't seen the wing before either, he wondered how much more the human's body might change before this battle ended. His jumping tactic had now backfired. Hanging in the air, he had no way to dodge such a simple ploy. The gray hollow was yanked downward as lizard made his rapid descent. Was he planning to kill himself and take his opponent with him? Facing hollows and shinigami at the same time, there was no doubt the creature was crazy. But before Stratus completely panicked he realized the former human had made a mistake; he was now touching him directly. There was little time before they hit the ground, he had to do whatever he could quickly. He released his slime from every pore of his body. Being so close to the humanoid it would be impossible to avoid. The green substance came out in a torrent even as the dove into the air. Stratus then made the slime crystal, encasing himself and the tail that held him in the heavy gemstone. The added weight sent them plummeting down even faster to the ground. His aim now was to crush the creature under him with the weigh of his crystal cocoon. Even if he got from beneath him, with his tail trapped he would drag the pitiful thing to the crashing to the ground.

Within his green shell he wanted to smile. But of course the crystal prevented that. Also it prevented breathing, he could only hold his breath so long. The ground was close enough; it wouldn't be long.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 pm

N.I.U.S got it presented quite clearly now the difference of power between it and the shinigami; to avoid the attack so effortlessly while simultaneously releasing an attack of his own, impressive, regardless of how effective the attack actually turned out to be. It was alerted to the presence of the grains of sand trying to force themselves inside its plating through the cracks between the individual scales through its internal sensors, yet had no real countermeasure beyond what was already in place. Some of the sand managed to find its way through before they were pulled back.

'Considers the human to be greater threat, curious. Will observe and if necessary intervene, unnecessary risks inadvisable.' At first it would give no response to the shinigami, merely looking at him while he prepared to face the human, but then N.I.U.S spoke. "I am certain. All calculations on my part point to me solely being hollow. There is only a 0.198% chance that it could be otherwise. Regardless. I have no true desire to fight you, it holds a 96.42% chance of defeat on my part."

He paused, if only for a moment, seemingly uncertain of how to continue. "Will not pursue hostilities, would be illogical. Loss still is counted as most present outcome. Will increase capacity through other methods. It is possible we may meet again." And with that, the machine seemingly let go off the wall, free falling for a while before grabbing onto it again with its tail, resuming this until at the bottom and then seemingly dissapearing into the shadows. However, it was merely hiding its presence, suppressing its energy signatures while observing from far below.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

James started to struggle as he felt the slime solidify around tail, “Let me go beast!” he roared as he tried to pull away. His efforts were futile as he struggled to break free of the mass, rolling so that he had hold of the ball James let loose another roar as he started slashing at it in a mindless rage. Somewhere at the back of his mind the rational part of his brain was fighting for control, if I can get on top of this slime ball I might be able to survive this fall.

Rolling his weight towards the sky James was now on top of the ball still slashing trying to crack it open, but unfortunately his bestial mind didn’t remember that in air he would keep rolling. Crashing to the ground under the full weight of the orb James was lost in the smoke and debris that flew into the air. Lying unconscious in the crater James’ body started to revert back to human. I have failed to protect the city that I have come to call home.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 am

Kuroi saw the shell, and shunpo'ed to the ground, arriving at the crater in a matter of seconds, Kuroi's held the spear in front of him, the human was reverting to being a human again, and the hollow was in a crystal cocoon. Kuroi smiled, he quickly said, "Bakuto 23 Tetsouri" he dropped the bar as soon as it formed and the cage of bars surrounded the human, keeping him trapped and protected , while it also lifted the cocoon off the ground and off the human resting at the top of the cage. Kuroi got a running start, running on the air, he sprited and stabbed with all of his might at the ball of crystal, his intention of stabbign through it...
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm

His cocoon of crystal had shielded him from harm, but he still felt some of the impact. The collision with the ground had jarred him just enough to not realize he was being lifted up. He became aware of his predicament second after the shinigami began charging him with his weapon. The fall had weakened the crystal he could see the cracks in the gemstone. Stratus seriously doubted it would withstand a more direct attack. The seconds before the weapon could hit he shattered the crystal around him and made a short hop into the air. The shinigami passing just below him he released twin sheets of slime from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

N.I.U.S remained hiding while slithering with its metallic shape through the darkness, maintaining view of the fight. It didn't take long for it to determine that it had acted correctly in abandoning hostilities with the shinigami; the speed and power presented in both its abilities and attacks was formidable, or at the very least more so then what N.I.U.S had so far seen. The A.I. was not about to leave just yet however, observing how this were to conclude was most interesting.

( Sorry for taking so long, and from now on, just ignore my part in the order, I might come back in later at some point but for now you can just continue. )
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

((FUCK, post was lost, now im going to write a crappy one in stead...))

Kuroi shunpo'ed after he saw the crystal shatter. The crystal and slime that caught him though rotated him and he crashed to the ground some 20 feet away...

Kuroi was about to rise from his stomache when he saw a figure in black and red robes. And then there was pain, and nothing at all...

The man exerted his spiritual pressure to make Kuroi faint, likely the hollow that Kuroi had been fighting as well. The man picked up Kuroi and left without a trace, but if he were to be followed, he would end up at a dock, at a particular shipping container full of other shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Shit gets real. End of Line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)   Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Termination Orders(Stratus, Arty, Nius)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2