The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess of the Mountain (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Princess of the Mountain (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Princess of the Mountain (solo)   Princess of the Mountain (solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 am

Arawn wiped the sweat from his brow, he had been training his Baek-Ho for most of the day. So far he could only perform three consecutive strikes before having to rest. His arm still felt numb from the technique, he tried to massage the feeling back into it. He was walking around the mountain top house trying to find Sung with little success.
"Where did he go? There's no way this place is that big." He recalled the strange trapped mansion and silently retracted his statement. He kept searching, but his patience wore thin. "Master Sung!!" He didn't want to shout for fearing of disturbing someone. But at this point he didn't care. It felt like he has walked whole house without seeing anyone. Arawn hadn't even seen Yuki while exploring. Had they somehow left him here alone?
He moved away from the house and started to explore the area. During his exploration he found a path leading away from the cottage. It was faint, but compared to the rest of the area. Since he seemed alone, Arawn walked down the narrow path. He hadn't traveled far when the trail ended into a mountain face. Now he was really curious. He examined the mountain face carefully, something wasn't right here. As he turned to leave something caught his eye; the right wall. While it did look like a dead end, there was a gap in the wall to the right. The hole was very narrow, but high enough for a body to fit through. For a moment he wondered if he was going to regret it, but he turned his body sideways and worked himself through the gap. Although the hole was dark, he could feel a wind blow against his body.
"Where exactly does this path lead?" He whispered. He knew he was alone, and yet he didn't dare speak any louder. Slowly a light appeared and he was out of the tunnel into brightness he felt water on his face. Arawn couldn't believe he was still on the mountain, it was like he had found some lost paradise. He now stood in some kind of grotto, there was a small waterfall spraying moisture into the air. It was amazing to behold. He wondered where the water could be coming from. When climbing he hadn't seen any rivers, it could be a natural spring.

Moving away from the tunnel he explored looking for a hidden spring. With all the water around the area was more green than the part of the mountain he had come from. Flowers and grass grew in spots around the rocks. As he climbed higher he thought he heard a familiar sound. As he moved further from the falls the sound became clearer. It was the sound of metal on metal; swords clashing. Crouching he started to move towards the noise. Getting closer, he could now hear voices. He came upon a wall of pushes and slowly pushed his head through. On the other side he saw Yuki dressed in her white kimono standing next to another figure dressed in white as well. It was too far to make out the other figure completely, but it looked female. Arawn slowly pulled himself free of the bushes to get a better look. Suddenly Yuki vanished, and Arawn felt something icy cold against his neck. Peeking up he saw standing over him was Yuki holding her sword on his throat.

Princess of the Mountain (solo) Grotto-falls
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Princess of the Mountain (solo)   Princess of the Mountain (solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:00 am

"Yuki, withdraw your blade." Said the feminine voice, and the blade moved from his neck. Arawn didn't noticed that he had been holding his breath. The cold from his neck had left, but he still felt a chill as Yuki stared down at him. Slowly she backed away. He took the opening and pulled himself free of the bushes and stood up in the clearing. It was then he set his eyes fully upon his savior. It was a lovely woman as he'd seen, she stood only a few hairs taller than him. Her hair was a white as Yuki's kimono and wore it up in a bun. Her eyes shined a striking crystal blue. She wore a plain purple kimono, a light lavender color, but she looked so elegant. Standing before her he felt kinda embarrassed for just staring at her.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you." he stammered both to Yuki and the woman. It would seem he had no chance of changing his standing with Yuki, but he rather get off on the right foot with the new woman. "I was looking for Master Sung, and found myself here." Arawn gestured to his surroundings. The lady only smiled, while Yuki glared.

"Ah, so you are my husband's pupil. He and Yuki speak highly of you." Yuki gasped in surprise. The woman started to giggle. A look of surprise was also on the young shinigami's face, it was not the comment about Yuki.
"Your husband!? But you're so young!" The woman started to laugh and Yuki's eyes widened. Arawn clasped his hands over his mouth, he had inversely insulted Master Sung. "I didn't mean it like that, I mean to call him old. I just meant you look really beautiful and...."
Yuki looked quite red with fury. He had called Master Sung old and now it seemed like he was hitting on his wife.
"Silence you dog! This is Lady Ha-Rhang Sung. She is my master and lord of this mountain! I will also have you know the woman you see before you is really_" There was a blur of motion, shunpo was best Arawn could figure, as Ha-Rang vanished and reappeared beside Yuki. There was another flicker of motion, but his one too fast for his eyes. There was large gust of wind and Yuki was blown backwards and to the ground.
"Now, now Yuki dear, it's best not to speak of such things." Lady Sung's voice had changed, it was darker and most unpleasant. Yuki got to up from the ground only to kneel in apology.
"I am most sorry mistress, I mispoke." Arawn wanted to laugh, he never had seen the white robed Yuki act like that. He quietly wondered what the younger woman had to say, but another part of him didn't wish to know. If Lady Sung's reaction was any indication, it could be bad for his health. The other woman stood before Yuki glaring, but when she turned to face Arawn her face softened.
"Please forgive her, and forgive me as well. As I said I was looking for my master, I mean your husband." He was unsure how to address him in this situation. "I didn't mean to intrude upon your lessons" He wasn't really sure what they were doing when he had approached. They both had weapons and Yuki claimed this woman was her master. It was the only logical explanation.
"Oh it's not trouble at all, the lesson wasn't going well." She turned back to the still kneeling Yuki "My student just can't seem to grasp the skill properly." Arawn perked up. All the time she had looked and scoffed at his efforts and she was having trouble of her own? This was too good. Yuki seemed to bury her face into the ground, her ears were red.

A sudden thought hit him; if this woman taught Yuki he too could learn from her. He wanted to improve his hand to hand first. But if he could learn swordsmanship at the same time he would be set. If the way she had moved was any indication, she was quite skilled. Arawn bowed himself before Ha-Rhang. "Lady Sung, please take me as your student." Yuki's face shot up "WHAT!?" Lady Sung stared down at the young man. After a few seconds she placed her hand on his shoulders
"No."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Princess of the Mountain (solo)   Princess of the Mountain (solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 am

Yuki face had lit up, while in contrast Arawn's was a combination of shock and disappointment. He hadn't expected such an abrupt response. His mind raced and as he tried to formulate the words. "Lady Sung, I'm a fast learner." He heard Yuki scoff, but ignored it "I promise it won't take long to teach me, I can even pay if needed."
Ha-Rhang listened to he plea, "I'm sorry, but my answer remains the same, you are my husband's student after all."
"If I can convince Master Sung, would you be willing then?" Arawn perked up excitedly. "After my recent progress he'd sure to approve." The white haired woman shook her head.
She walked forward and taped him on the forehead and smiled brightly. "My you are persistent just like they said. Unfortunately, he won't agree to such a thing either."
Arawn's head hung in defeat "Can you at least tell me why?" he asked finally. This was an argument he couldn't win it seemed.
Ha-Rhang looked down on the still kneeling man. "I could tell you, but it would be easier to show you." She turned to face her student. "Yuki, fetch the swords."
"But my Lady, you shouldn't need to..." Her face went suddenly pale
"Yuki-chan go get the swords!" Even with her back turned Arawn could feel the change in her voice, her very aura. Yuki got up and ran to the other side of the field. Arawn too rose to his feet. Yuki came back seconds later her arms laden with four sheathed swords. Before he could ask Ha-Rhang was already giving another order "Take a sword and then we will begin." Arawn's widened as Yuki gasped. He had thought Yuki and the lady were going to have an exchange "Don't worry they're only practice swords." she said smiling. He took the weapon offered by to him and checked the blade. Sure enough it wasn't sharp at all. It a thin, flat, dull piece of metal in the shape of a sword. The balance was close to that of a katana, but it was like a long sword.

Princess of the Mountain (solo) Wushu_Flexible_Tai_Chi_Sword_SH2062

The remaining weapons Yuki handed to Ha-Rhang. She took the three swords and started to examine the handles Arawn took a few practice swings. It wasn't too much different from the weapon he usually carried. He held onto the sheath with his left tucked against his arm. The sword waved in his right. Ha-Rhang stood waiting patiently, in her right hand all four sheaths. "Let's begin." She drew one blade with her left and and threw the remaining into the air at Arawn. Even though he knew better he let his gaze follow the weapons as the hung in the air. In an instant Ha-Rhang was floating next to them slicing with her left. It was easy to block with his own weapon. As the weapons met her right hand thrust in with the blade. Her right? She didn't have a weapon in her right. Sure enough the metal practice sword was in her hand. He managed to intercept the blow easy enough with his left. Then the flats of both weapons slammed into his shoulders. How could she launch a new attack inn the instant he had blocked? As he stumbled he heard something hiss by his ear from the right, he tried to move backwards as the woman's swing came at his chest. He felt the shirt rip as he gained some space between them, it was then the flat of the blade hit his left arm. Ha-Rhang had already moved before, the next strike came in low slapping his left thigh. Another swipe at his chest and then a slash across his back. He taken his eye off her but a second and now she danced about him slapping his body with her blades. He swung wildly to fend himself from the assault. He spun right, only to be hit from the left. A blade slapped him against the cheek and he raised his weapon to guard himself. He felt two impacts against his defense then something slapped the back of his head. He tried to move only to have another slap on the leg. Arawn knew he had one option, so he took it. His reiatsu flared and he shunpod. He found himself sliding to a stop nearly 12 ft away. Yuki stared at him she looked quite surprised if not amused. Finally he saw Ha-Rhang; blades in both hands and two in the air above her head.
"Above? But she threw those awhile ago." Was all the could mutter. As the weapons fell she threw the ones in her hands into the air. She was juggling the blades. He had though the first throw was to distract him, but it was to set up the technique. It almost seemed like the blades were floating around her. "I yield." Was all he could manage. He looked down at his tattered shirt. He had a felling she was only playing with him. There were bruises beneath the cuts she had made in the shirt. Arawn knew he better not test his luck.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Princess of the Mountain (solo)   Princess of the Mountain (solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

"Why stop? There's still more for you to learn!" Ha-Rhang laughed as she sped towards him. The blades danced around her as she moved, as amazed as he was he pulled his blade up to block. He felt the contact and tried to move backwards, luck would have it there was a cliff behind him. It would narrow her ability to attack from that angle. Unfortunately, she cut him off. He felt a foot hit his back pushing him forward to the ground. He tucked his body into a roll. He had to keep moving, and get some distance. If he stopped she would tear him to pieces with that strange technique. Arawn turned to see her behind him, then it hit him. The cliff would have limited the area she could have attacked from. But having her near the cliff limited her movement. Throwing caution into the wind, the rushed forward at her. It was apparent she couldn't shunpo using the sword juggling. If he could press the attack he might just overcome her. He swung his blade, but she didn't dodge. Was she not worried because it was a practice sword. He was wrong, she raised her hand to block. She held two swords in her hand. The twin blades caught the strike easy enough, but it didn't stop it. Arawn had put as much strength as he could behind that swing. Rather than stop the swing she was pushed with the swing. He felt no resistance as he pushed. He retracted his arm, but she didn't move. Arawn swung with his left again she blocked, but once more she moved easily, was she just really light. Not one to give up he thrust his blade at her directly. This time she did move, she spun and stepped into his thrust. She came out of the spin and slapped her blade against his stomach. Again he tried to strike this time with his left, but it was less than effective than the last attacks. He grunted and fell to his knees.
"I yield once more." He tossed the dull weapon to the side. "I don't think I could harm you, and I don't think I could take your lessons."

Ha-Rhang laughed and lowered her blades. She seemed to be content with that answer. The words were the truth, he really didn't think he could handle such strange technique. Not to mention he didn't want to carry four swords with him into battle. He slowly got to his feet.
"Well you couldn't learn it anyway since you're male." she smiled "The form I use is made to exploit a woman's light build and speed. You're much too heavy and lack the flexibility."
Arawn groaned "I wish you could have just told me that." The bruises she had made hurt more than they seemed. He gave a sigh. There was no doubt she was a strong fighter. For that matter for Yuki to be her student she too much be quite strong. He sighed and sat down. Content to watch the ladies continue their lessons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess of the Mountain (solo)   Princess of the Mountain (solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess of the Mountain (solo)
Page 1 of 1