The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember to say "Thank you" (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Remember to say "Thank you" (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Remember to say "Thank you" (Solo)   Remember to say "Thank you" (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 pm

It was a nice day, the sun bringing a viel a nice shades in its beautifull red glow over the Soul Society, such a nice thing, shades getting longer it had been a long day maybe not to all but atleast too Shikuro his sleep was really a must have for him yet this time a day it really seemed like the best time to do what he needed to. The shades where partically strong when the sun was going down, the streched further than ever doing that time a day, always such a nice sight.

Shikuro was in his Office finally finnishing his last paperwork for the day, his arms covered in bandages from last nights training, it was really succefull, and that wasn't really something he was so sure he would be able to during the training, which only made what he was about to do that much more urgent, it was sorta needed he never did it all that much, and he had never thought about doing it. it was reallt not something he had ever heard about anyone doing, maybe to some it might have felt weird, it would sorta be like thanking yourself, but that wasn't right was it? Your Zan ain't you, it has only become a part of you, or some are born within you other choose you as a host, he didn't even know weather Hikage was a part of himself or a part that choose to be one of him, and he would proberly not know untill he had gotten to know Hikage alot better.

And that path was about to begin, he closed off his office really not wanting to be disturbed anymore tonight, he had done far more guidance today thn the required so it was a given he could take the night off atleast. Or so he'd think to be fair, he placed himself on the floor, taking off his Zanpakuto putting it down on his lap. He had been there before but not really forced himself in before, not since he needed to learn Hikage's name, this was the first time since then he had tried to step in on his own other times Hikage had just left him come in. Now he was going to do it, without demanding it, asking nicely sorta, he closed his eyes, drifting off into his own space, within himself, the most sacred place of all.

The feeling of being in his office soon changed he could quckly feel the change of place, just by the the sense of changing place made him feel... Safe alot more than anything else could, no person not even Kaiyo who was possibly the strongest person he knew could make him feel as safe as the place here, it was a safeguard, a sacred place no one could touch, everything happening here would only be known to him, none other.

His eyelips opened up, the familar sightens of being in the shades of this large black thing, right now seeming even higher than normally, the shades surrounded by the red shades of a sun no where to be found obviously being created by his own consioud mind just thinking about how beautifull it looked. Always a great thing, a place where he could change anything and create it as he liked, nothing could wrong him here, anything would go his way. Well almost, there was always Hikage to spice up that state of mind.
"So what can I do for you... this time?"
It made Shikuro's lips form a smile, just the sound of that confident voice alike a mentor finding his pupil to be alittle bit too needy or clingy at the moment such a fun moment, heturned to look upon him, softly smilling in a very friendly manner.
"nothing really... I just wanted to say... Thank you, both for last night as much as to everything"
Shikuro wasn't really sure what was going to happen now, he had never thought of what was going to happen, there was a akwed silence which made Shikuro beleive thats the reason why no one has recomennded doing this before, Hikage just stared blankly at Shikjurow ho only just sat there looking innocent. as he truely was for once.
"Ehm... so you think Im going to teach you something new just cause you say thank you?"

Shikuro confidently shaked his head smilling as softly as he did before, this was better than expected, ofcourse there was some sort of mistrust to Shikuro's new found goal to just say thank you, not really something he had done before so it was not really unexpected to se Hikage this flustered as it was.
"Okay... then what do you expect.. I give you something in return... like a power or something?"
Shikuro softly and slowly shaked his head again, leaving Hikage even more confussed he simply couldn't seem to understand Shikuro's way of just saying thank you, with nothing to expect in return.
"Then what? What do you expect of me?"
Shikuro knew that this was uncommon but really too see Hikage this shaken by a simple thank you was really something else.
"nothing more than to say thank you.. truely... You've been a great help to me... and I just want to let you know I apreciate the help"
He looked truthfully at Hikage who just took a step back.
"You know you don't have to... right?"
"I know"
"Teh... Silly Kid..."
Shikuro smiled to Hikage as he kept sitting there just looking at him, a slight change in his posture he looked less formal than he would normally not really many would notice the change but Shikuro he truely did.
"Well your welcome then, it was an honor"
With that said Hikage bowed infront of Shikuro and as he had done that Shikuro was thrown out from there.

He woke up in his office still, blessed to experience that kind of change at Hikage and in a bliss of joy, feeling like for once he had truely done the right thing. He picked his Zanpakuto up putting back onto his back proudly before standing up, walking out to the door, unlocking it to head off to sleep satishfied from this blissfull day.
Back to top Go down

Remember to say "Thank you" (Solo)
Page 1 of 1