The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yasu Takesawa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasu

Yasu

Male
Number of Posts : 26
Registration Date : 2010-12-20

Yasu Takesawa Empty
PostSubject: Yasu Takesawa   Yasu Takesawa I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Name: Yasu Takesawa

Height: 5 feet, 7 inches

Weight: 155 lbs

Personality: Yasu is normally a calm and relaxed person when out of combat. The only exceptions to this are when he's with his friends, where he can be slightly more extroverted or comical.
When facing his opponents, a great characteristic of his is that most of the time he'll try to look good and cocky, taunting his enemy to the max and making of fun of their power. The only times when he actually changes this mood is when he's getting overwhelmed, where he'll turn into a more serious and focused expression just in order to survive.
This cocky behavior of his doesn't mean he's a bad person though, as in fact the true reason for him acting like this is simply in order to raise his self confidence and make him look good to the others. He'll still always fight hard to protect everything that is dear to him, but can even be seen showing mercy to some of his opponents. Be this a quality of him or his biggest weakness is still up to debate.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Yasu has long, brushed down black hair who falls almost to his shoulders, but without making him looking any feminine at all. His body is not fat nor too skinny, as his muscles are still decently toned, but without being that big or muscled at all.

Sealed Zanpakutō :
Spoiler:
Just like many other Zanpakutos in their sealed forms, Yasu's sword looks pretty much like a typical Katana, except that it is slightly longer. It should also be notted that instead of wearing it on the waist, he wears it on the back.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 25

Speed: 10

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 10

History/Background: Yasu was just a normal teenager when death got him. He had a usual life, with both its problems and qualities, but still, unfortunately for him, a fatal accident happened to him when he was on his way back home from school. Regardless, he was still lucky enough to be sent into the Soul Society by a shinigami, even though he just ended up in a district notably far away from the center, and therefore more crime filled and corrupted. When he started to notice that everybody there always seemed to want to prey on the weaker, he began to change his behavior into a more cocky and taunting one, in order to lead the others into a false sense of inferiority in comparation to Yasu. Even though this did not always worked, and sometimes wold just made him get into more fights and trouble more often that the reverse, he never changed this trait of his from that point on.
One day, though, he wold start to aknowledge that he was different from the others, and that he holded Spiritual Energy above the normal. After spending some time thinking about it, Yasu finally decided to try his luck and enter the Shinigami academy.

Rp sample: (Keep in note that the RP below is really just a small, basic sample. It also is by no means trying to keep realistic to the current status of the character.)

"Let's see..." Yasu said, as he looked up to the giant humanoid Hollow, who was probably as big as a 5 story tall building. Despite it's clear advantage in size over the Shinigami, Yasu was simply grinning, relaxed, as he faced this enemy. "You're quite a big guy, aren't you? I guess... I'll actually have to use my sword in order to beat you!" As an answear to this taunt, the Hollow agressively moved his hand down into Yasu. As the latter quickly dashed off to the side and avoided it, the impact suddenly created a cloud of dust to cover up the area. Trying to follow up and counter attack as soon as possible, Yasu grabbed his sword from his back and kept on running towards the creature, now carrying a serious look on his face instead of his "taunting" one. In a fraction of a second, the Shinigami sucessfully jumped across and near the Hollow's mask, and just as he touched the ground, with the sword on his right hand, a large trail of blood could be seen violently leaving the creature's face. As it started to fell, Yasu put his sword back on and smiled. "Mission accomplished!"
Back to top Go down
Yasu

Yasu

Male
Number of Posts : 26
Registration Date : 2010-12-20

Yasu Takesawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu Takesawa   Yasu Takesawa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:17 am

Phew... it's finally done. It's my first RPC on this site and all, so if something's horribly wrong, please tell me :/
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Yasu Takesawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu Takesawa   Yasu Takesawa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 am

Looks all right to me. Specimen cleared for integration...er...I mean

APPROVED - CURRENT RANK: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yasu Takesawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu Takesawa   Yasu Takesawa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasu Takesawa
Page 1 of 1