The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* Empty
PostSubject: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Kaiyo hadn't chosen the location, she'd just been told to be there. It all seemed a little suspicious to her really. Still, she had decided to tag along as the emergency backup for Apollo, if anything went really wrong inside, she'd be the only one who could change such a situation. That was a last resort though, the rest of it was just to keep everything on track. She felt calmer being there as well, plus a team was needed. Having already spoken to Junko, and passed her name onto Apollo, the girl assumed they had all gotten the message as well. A final briefing before they set off, it made sense.

Kaiyo tugged at the rim of her cap, pulling it further down her face as she lowered her head. A seedy back room in a bar in Rukongai, it hardly seemed secure. Though if it was far enough away from Gotei 13 reign, it should be no issue. It was getting later, mid afternoon even, but it was that time of year when the midnight blue sky began to sparkle so early on in the evening. There was only a light chill to the air. The ground crunched lightly beneath her feet as Kaiyo walked, slowly than one might expect of a girl, but this time of day had always intrigued the girl. Such stillness outside, and yet the taverns were bursting.

Turning the corner, Kaiyo glanced up at the smeared and tattered sign above the lit up bar. Glancing down to the piece of paper in her hand to confirm the name. The White Pig...How eloquent. . The girl sighed lightly, walking towards the bar as she gently pushed open the door. Hit instantly by the warmth of the place, Kaiyo stepped past the threshold. Ignoring the putrid smell of stale alcohol and drunkards, she walked straight to the back room. Following a small set of stairs up one floor until she found the meeting room. The pulsating noise from the bar below was muffled by the thick carpet. The smell of smoke lingered in the air and yet the room seemed quite air filled. Kaiyo took a seat at the large table in the room, leaning back in the chair as she rested her feet on the table. Expecting the others to arrive any moment.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Junko had heard of the White pig tavern, she had been there too... but it was in her non-soul reaper days...

"Why of all places did it have to be here..."

She was dressed in brown garb, she was told it was to be a sneaky mission, something she hated doing... but it was within her moral boundaries..., a brown dress, and it was simple, choosing a brown that was to emphasize a neutral tone, the best for blending in, but also to not have it contrast as greatly with her pale skin...

She walked in, her broadsword clinking to her hip, she remembered the fight she had had here, a dozen on 2 fight if she recalled, and the bartender had sent for the gotei... a nasty chase that was, but she had hidden among the houses and gotten home quickly...

She was back here again, and the bartender wouldn't recognize her without her armor on... she walked straight to the back of the room, and followed a set of stairs up to a meeting room, which Buzz was inside of, but not the one she was supposed to be helping...

"Well, i see noone to be helped here, and even worse, this bartender downstairs and i have some history... not the best meeting place..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 am

Sakumara was walking down along a dark road road. He had been bored out of his mind the last few days and wanted to do something exciting, but nothing was happening. So when one of his friends asked for a favor, that may or may not be dangerous, he just had to accept. He hadn’t been told any details about it, but he was sure it wasn’t going to be going with the rules.

As he walked along the darkened street he couldn’t help but note that the area he was currently walking through was bad. Not bad as in like poor, but bad as in gangs and other such activities. The houses looked run down, windows were shattered, groups of people huddled together along the roadway partially hidden in the shadows.

Sighing and ignoring the look of things, though not ignoring his surroundings, he kept on walking. Within a minute or two he found the place he was supposed to go to, The White Pig. Raising an eye brow at the odd name he walked in shaking hi head.

As soon as he walked through the door, warmth hit him, it was like an invisible line between two different worlds. Many people were crowding the whole place and it reeked of smoke and other unpleasant things. Walking through the crowd and heading towards the stairs, he quickly got to them and climbed them.

When he reached the top of the stairs he couldn’t smell the smoke anymore, which was a relief. Looking around he saw Buzz and someone else that he remembered seeing at the academy, though he couldn’t quite remember her name. Seeing as Buzz was alone and sitting at a big table he thought he should go and say hi.

Sitting down opposite her he waved and smiled. “Hey Buzz how are ya?” Sakumara wondered if the two other shinigami trainees would be apart of this ‘favor.’

Last edited by Shadowfire12 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 pm

It was still daylight as Apollo made his way towards the pub where buzz was supposed to have gathered the people who would help in the suicide mission. It goes down tonight, but if I screw up the entire team could die. Thoughts of quitting the plagued his mind for an instance as Apollo stopped in the street. Shouldering the package that he had been carried most of the way Apollo dismissed the thoughts with a grunt. Dressed in the guise of a ruffian from the outer realms of the Rukongia Apollo was granted a wide path as those whom saw him quickly cleared the way; fearing that they would be cut down if they crossed his path.

His brown robes hung loose from his wiry frame as the rough leather boots crunched underfoot, his zanpakuto was strapped horizontally across his back the handle sticking out to the left. With the meeting place insight Apollo picked up his pace a bit as he pushed through the door and into a dimly lit bar. Leave it to Buzz to find the most obvious place to house suspicious activity. Guess subtly isn’t her forte, there goes any possibility of her making squad 2.

Even before he could make it to the bar, the man behind the bar pointed toward the stairs and said with a very rough voice, “Up the stairs and all the way to the back take the door to your left. I reckon friends of yours are waiting for you.” Going back to cleaning with a filthy rag the man acted like he had seen no one enter.

Walking into the secluded room Apollo was greeted by the faces of Buzz and Sakamaru along with another he didn’t recognize though she was quite an imposing figure dressed in plate armor. “You’re all here…good…now before we continue; I assume that buzz told you the consequences if we get caught so I am going to make this offer once. If you want to leave do it now, I won’t stop you; this will be you’re only chance to leave. If you try to leave in the middle of the mission I will kill you myself.” Apollo’s eyes were deadly serious as he scanned the three faces before him. He knew the risk they all faced by even meeting here and though he had no doubt that they would stay he felt that he had to offer them one last way out.

Taking the bag he sat it on the table, “Inside that bag you will find clothes and some other things that will help us pull off the ultimate ruse. Don’t ask where I found them but you will also find fireworks that can mimic the look and feel of Hado #31.” Reaching in the bag he pulled out a small orb, “We want them to think we are anything but students. I will do my best to insure that none of you get caught, but if it comes down to it and something goes wrong; I want each and every one of you to get out of dodge. If they catch you just deny that you have any connection to what is going on…Is that understood?”

Apollo sat down already he had the plan laid out in his head, but for this to be successful he needed to share most of the details with everyone. “First off, I believe I know most of you, but for the one that I have not met…I am Apollo Darknight. The goal of this mission is to uncover what the Archives have gone to great lengths to hide. Now are there any questions before I begin the explanation of how this is going to work?”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:54 am

Kaio glance up as Junko strolled in, instantly dropping her feet off the table as she smiled weakly. A heads up that she knew the bartender nay have helped, it was too later now. 'He'll be here soon' she added, a certain air of mystery lingering around her words like a black fog. Opening her mouth to mumble some form of an apology, her head whipped back around to the door as Sakumara entered.

Kaiyo didn't know Sakumara was accompanying them on this mission either. The girl distinctly remembered his friendship with Masaru; the giant who seemed to hold some kind of vendetta against her. 'Evening' she replied back, with a polite nod of course. So far so good, speed and fighting ability were a good combination to have, that and an undercover captain who had been doing pretty badly in combat classes but had the reflexes of a ninja. Though a low profile had been pretty hard to keep with such an odd name, and her appearance as well actually. All factors that Kaiyo couldn't help. Alas, her cover had remained in tact so much inner squabbling over details was quite unnecessary.

Kaiyo bit back a small laugh at Apollo's opening speech. An offer to kill a comrade, that seemed a little harsh. Though granted, they were facing a far bigger problem if they were caught. Hence why Kaiyo had decided to tag along, she had considered herself the emergency backup and response unit. In short, she definitely wouldn't be leaving. Not that er gaze was distracted from the other two either.

Then things got a bit more interesting. Disguises would be a good idea, but they should all still keep their heads low, to say the least. Caught on camera in there, and they could find a student registered at the academy within seconds. The fireworks also, seemed like a well thought out idea. Common knowledge that most students were unable to perform such spells so it would defer their track further. Then came the clincher, the promise to avoid blame. Kaiyo assumed this meant Apollo didn't want anyone else to pay for his crimes, still, it was something she couldn't agree to. She remained silent, her gaze fixated on the bag as she nodded her head slightly. 'No questions' she added, already interested as to the route chosen.

Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:10 pm

"Junko Tenshi"

She replied to Apollo calmly and evenly, seeming uninterested in the formalities, She did admire the amount of thought put into the plan... but 5 people was alot, and everyone of them had the full details of the plan, and they if someone was caught, it put everyone involved into peril...

About the fireworks, if they look and feel like a Hado 31, they put us in danger than whomever we are shooting them at, and if the fireworks are to fail, it is going to insubstantiate our cover"

Junko looked Apollo dead in the eye as she said that, and held a questioning tone in her speech...
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Sneaking out of the Academy had been easy enough. Finding robes small enough to fit him was another story altogether. Hibiki had wanted to see the city, having been in an enclosed space with no windows the duration of his trip on the way to the Academy. He now had a chance, but along with it, a mission. It was better than he thought, having come from a district closer to the outskirts of Rukongai.

The buildings were still shabby and slightly run down, but they were better than what Hibiki had grown up with. The Shinigami-to-be scratched his scalp, causing a bit of red to come off on his hand. He had been careful to conceal his identity, dyeing his hair a red and putting in brown contacts. Hopefully none of his instructors would be out, and if they were, he felt he was inconspicuous enough to not be noticed.

He came back to focus and noticed the building he almost ran face-first into. He looked up at the sign above the door, and read the name aloud.

"The White Pig... Must be the place..."
he said, remembering the meeting place he was to find Apollo and the rest of the team assembled for the mission.

The building looked like it had been in use for ages, which it most likely had. He took a deep breath and felt the weight of his Zanpakutou against him, then pushed open the door to the pub. No eyes cast to the door as he entered, and he was grateful for it. He made his way to a door with a set of steps behind it and ascended them quickly and silently. As he climbed the stairs, he slipped off the Shinigami robes and rubbed the makeshift dye from his black hair. He was wearing clothes that would have been similar to the ones he used to wear in Rukongai; A black piece of cloth, cut off at the arms, along with loose black pants with black cloth belt holding them up, tied at the back. His feet were bare and the cloth shirt had his signature mask, a tight fitting, slightly elastic material that when pulled up, would cover most of his face, besides his eyes. In all, it was a crude outfit, but effective for not being seen, something he was used to in Rukongai.

At the top of the stairs, he came to a room, where the door was ajar, just in time to hear the closing end of a firm speech. It was here that he was supposed to be. He opened the door silently, and entered. He quietly made his way to the table everyone was gathered at and stood to the side, looking at Apollo, the mastermind behind this plan.

He remembered seeing Junko in the Dojo a while ago, and then looked to her as she made her statement. He was quick to answer.

"The fireworks are more of a distraction, to draw attention, as well as keep them away. And if they are to fail, it's understandable. At the rate they would go off, we would appear to be higher level Shinigami, especially since they're going off without an incantation. If one does so happen to misfire, it's understandable. It's hard not to falter using Kidou repetitively." he said. After he was done, he looked to Apollo and everyone else. "Sorry I'm late. I'm Hibiki. Nice to meet you all." he added, as he met everyone's eyes in the room. Already he'd spoken more than he was used to, though it was relevant. He now awaited the next order of business.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:30 am

Sakumara wasn’t sure about the idea of placing all the blame onto Apollo even if they were caught. He didn’t really care if he was caught and killed for this act, because he would wind up as a different person with the memories of his bad life forgotten. No, he would not abandon anyone, Sakumara stayed quiet though.

Hearing Junko’s question and the newly announced Hibiki, he nodded his head accepting the logic. “Carry on please Apollo, I think we all get the basics of what is going to happen.” Apollo was deadly serious and Buzz was serious too the others he could tell were serious as well, but he didn’t know them to much either. He would make sure that no one was going to be hurt from this mission because of him so he focused in even more.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Apollo was standing at the head of the table as he pulled a rolled up paper from his sleeve and carefully unrolled it across the table, using some glasses he found in a cabinet behind him to hold down the corners. “As you can all recognize this is a map of the area surrounding the Central Forty-Six complex, it shows one way in and out and I also went to great lengths to try and figure the guard rotations out; though I am doubtful I got them all as it looks virtually undefended with only six guard stations, with three guards at each.” Apollo pointed out each of the check points on the map in turn.

“Now we can avoid all of them except the last one which stands at the end of the bridge, it is the last outer defense and you have to pass through it to get into the complex. That is where we will need one or two of you to make a distraction…I have a few ‘special’ gifts for the ones that want to volunteer for that part of the mission. “Reaching into the bag he pulled out 4 rockets that were the size of his arms “Put these to good use, because they cost a very pretty penny…

“After we get inside you will all defer to Buzz for orders as she has actually been in the complex before.” Apollo stopped for a minute closing his eyes to gather his thoughts for anything he had forgotten. “Buzz, can you tell us anything that might be waiting for us inside the complex? I know that the information I need is in the archives of complex and I assume that is in the lower levels. So if you would do you remember where in the building the stairs were?”

(OOC: Sorry for the short post my muse is MIA)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 am

Kaiyo nodded around the table, shuffling forwards to get a better look at the map Apollo brought out. The guard patrols were tricky, but usually they weren't any stronger than a 10th seated squad member. Kaiyo blinked had a few times to try and remember her visits into the central 46. The brown haired girl smiled slightly at Apollo. Rubbing the side of her face in a moments thought before she spoke.

'Okay, so the central 46 compound is the most restricted place in Soul Society, it makes the laws and serves noble families...So if any alarms are raised, the privately own noble family troops along with the Gotei 13, the Kidō Corps, and the Onmitsukidō will all be with us in a matter of seconds..'

Kaiyo shuffled around on her chair, resting on her Knee's to get a better view of the map. 'Because it's so restricted, very few guards are actually on the inside...The triggers and camera's mostly make up for that though. It's pretty much all underground, and there are two ways to get to the Daireishokairō. From the front door, you enter a single hallway with dozens of un-marked doors along it. The 8th door down on the right is the one we should take, and quickly. If we get in un-detected then their security will be normal. The floor's got this timer, so count quickly, because i don't know the exact time limit, but anyone lingering around because they don't know what door they need. The alarm will be raised' Memories of giggling as she flash stepped along the hallway spread into her minds eyes. It was fortunate Kaiyo wasn't a newer captain, because even they didn't know such things.

'A set of stairs, take them down to the bottom, it's about 13 flights. The door at the bottom is guarded constantly, one guard. Not that strong, we'll need to knock him out, taking his radio might work as well, for if we get caught'

Obviously it was going to be a challenge, but Kaiyo took a moment or two to try and gauge the reactions of the team-mates so far. The pause was long enough to throw in a quick smile to Apollo before she looked back down at the map. Her eyes blurring with a tour of her mind's eye. 'Through the door, you can go left or right, don't go left; it leads to the assembly hall. Like i said, the central 46 serves the nobles, and they make some pretty weird stuff, so this next part is a bit odd. In the hall, the floor's tiled in large squares, from the first one you step on, every third square will raise the alarm. It's make like that because they figured any intruders wouldn't know. So jump every third square. If you catch the alarm in the hallway, the way back up to the stairs is locked, and the way back past the Assembly hall is a lot trickier when the alarms raised.'

Kaiyo cleared her throat lightly, the sterile hallways had always given her the creeps. The rooms void of smell, or anything even. It wasn't natural. She continued, her white Captain's haori fluttering along like a white rabbit she was chasing through a maze. 'End of that hallway, take a left. The floors fine to walk on once the squares stop there. Once you've turned left, you get an elevator. Assuming the alarm isn't raised yet, it'll be cool to use. The numbers go from 1 to 10 in it, hold down number one for about 10 seconds, and it'll take you lower down to the Daireishokairō. In there, you'll need to know what you're looking for. Thousands of levels filled with information. A pathway in the middle, where the elevator comes out take you to the database. Type in what you're looking for and look there...' Kaiyo paused. She herself knew the code for the database, but it wasn't something a cleaner would know. It also depended on whether or not she trusted these people so much, then again, the codes changed every month. Kaiyo had known them since Apollo told her of his plan. That was less than two months ago. Screw it, she'd already be in a hell of trouble if they were caught, not sharing codes wouldn't help that case any. 'Codes 7254-A84J-H97HO-7894T'

Kaiyo rubbed put her hands on the arm rests on her chair, holding herself up as she pulled her knee's out, sitting back down in her chair normally. 'Stairs, elevator, or a long run and a few more doors are the way out.' Her gaze dropped to her lap as she finished, 'There could be more i don't know about, but that should hopefully be enough'. Kaiyo looked back up, her eyes hidden by the rim of her cap as she looked around the table
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Junko listened to the elaborate security measures, and was quite impressed. She had expected nothing less... And yet, it was impossible to absorb information as it came like that, and so far so good, it seemed that Buzz had a comprehensive readout of Central 46.

Junko memorized the code in her head, "7254-A84J-H97HO-7894T", she said it to herself, softly and monotonous. She stood, and brushed off the fabric of the brown dress as she stood, and said, "Ok, you probably need to divide us and tell us what are role's are, and get ready, if there is anymore security measures, we shall just have to be lucky and not trip them..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Buzz seemed to know a lot about the inner workings of central 46’s compound, but Sakumara trusted her and didn’t think anything more on the subject of her reliability. Taking in as much of it as he could, but still not taking it all in he decided to speak up. “When we go through certain parts I’m going to need you to repeat some of that, because I’m not going to be able to remember all of what you just said.” He had his hand on the back of his neck and a small frown from concentrating.

He had to agree with Junko as she stood up and put her two cents in. “Anything that needs to be done quickly I’m here.” Sakumara stood up as he said that. He didn’t know the abilities of the others, but he was sure he was probably the fastest.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Hibiki was thinking over what had just been said by the previous three individuals. He took in a deep breath and crossed his arms, storing as much of the important information the one called Buzz had just given. A thought struck him as the other male spoke.

"If we're dividing, we need to do so intelligently. I'm fast enough as well, so what say you me and him are the distraction phase. I've got the directions all stored, so we can catch up once you're inside." He said. Truth be told, he was slightly nervous. Despite the small girl's size, Buzz had a strong aura about her, so he didn't doubt her fighting prowess, and he had seen both Junko and Apollo in action, so he knew firsthand they were capable fighters. They would be the most logical choice for a main attack squadron, which would only make sense for the faster ones to draw attention away.

It had also occurred to him that, one way or another, it'd come to something like this anyways. Buzz had to go in; She was the guide. Apollo had a necessity to enter as well, as he was the orchestrator behind this entire operation. Junko seemed more fitted for fighting, and was powerful in her own aspects, so it was most sensible to have her enter with the main force. Hibiki looked at the others for an agreeance or a reaction, realizing that he was sounding slightly like he was in charge, and hoping that wasn't the case, nor what the others thought.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Apollo listened to Buzz as she gave the team a rundown of the extensive security measures of the central 46, I expected security, but nothing like this still if we follow the plan it should go according to plan. Standing back up both of his hands on the table as he closed his eyes clearing his mind for a moment. “It is obvious that we are going to have to divide are forces, this might not be the best move strategically, but it is a necessary inconvenience. Sakumara and Hibiki, you two will be the ones that create the distraction to draw as many of the guards away from the prime objective.

“Buzz, Junko and I will be the main entrance team…” turning Apollo faced Buzz, “…Buzz you are the priority once we get in there, due to your knowledge of the inner workings of central 46 Junko and I will be mainly a defensive escort.”

Walking to the door he turned and faced them all once more, “We meet two hundred meters from the first check point three hours before sunrise a week from now. If anything goes wrong to upset the plan I will paint the symbol for a demon on the main gates to academy. If that happens we meet the night after the new moon.”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Kaiyo nodded lightly at the comments of the others, only actually vaguely aware they were even talking. The brown haired girl had been interested in the visual responses. It at least seemed like they were somewhat confident of the plan. Offering up their own speed and battle prowess to add further arrangement to the mission. It was a fair enough strategy, but technicalities weren't really what Kaiyo had signed up for. She as still viewing herself as the last resort, so she didn't need to know about how the fireworks worked; she'd only need to worry if they didn't.

The brown haired girl swallowed back a chortle at Apollo's suggestion of being a defensive escort, of course Buzz wasn't known for battle-hardy skills. Still, she nodded along obediently. Main entrance team, she could deal with that. Kaiyo remained seated as Apollo wandered over to the door. Her slow trigged mind didn't keep up with the when very well, but she'd just ask someone later on. She shrugged it off, exact things had never really been her forte. About one week to prepare, she'd need to arrange her own affairs before that then. The capped student sighed slightly as she rose to her feet. 'See you all then' she smirked slightly, her tone almost too playful for the serious situation they were entering. Kaiyo was a child though, so playing ninja was quite exciting for her. With that, the girl left, tugging her hat a little lower to cover her face, not that the shadows didn't do that already.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki

Hibiki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Hibiki was planning on letting the others exit, and was still thinking, trying to communicate his thoughts. His eyes widened, and he started as he went stopped both Apollo and Buzz.

"Communication. It'll be a necessity for everyone, especially once the first group gets inside, and it comes time for the next group to enter. Is there any way one of us can get communicators...?" he asked. The thought had come suddenly, and he now knew why he had felt slight ill at ease. It was something they each should have thought of, though it was obvious enough they had all overlooked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*   Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treason Black Ops *Closed Mission*
Page 1 of 1