The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Arrival (Yuriko)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

The Arrival (Yuriko) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival (Yuriko)   The Arrival (Yuriko) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Apollo smiled as he walked into the village snow was fresh on the ground and still more fell from the sky. Ah such a beautiful place, the snow is bright and wonderful the weather great and I am with a great friend. Looking back he smiled, Yuriko was standing at the head of the path. “Watcha waiting for Yuriko, an invitation come on or I might find something more interesting than taking you sledding.” He was teasing but still he kept a straight face, I am going to get her out of that shell of hers, it’s not good for her to be so shy.

Apollo shouldered his pack as he walked back to Yuriko, “It’s alright just a Christmas party, it will be fun. Here if you want I will carry your bag for you?’ He smiled as he mentally started making a list of the things he wanted to do while here. Maybe I will hit the slopes, a snowball fight is a must, and I then maybe curled up with my book in front of the fire.

“This is going to be the best Christmas I have had in a long time.”
Back to top Go down

The Arrival (Yuriko)
Page 1 of 1