The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Quincies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

Rogue Quincies Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Quincies   Rogue Quincies I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 am

Soul Society has received a report from semi-friendly Quincies in the Real World about a gang of rogue Quincies who still harbor intense, irrational hatred toward Shinigami. Their reports coincide with Soul Society's own reports on Shinigami that have been found dead or are MIA. The Quincies in the Real World have stated that the Quincies in this gang are not all that powerful, and again, this seems true, as Soul Society's own reports show only squads of not very high ranked Shinigami have been attacked/ambushed. So the Gotei 13 has decided to send a squad of Shinigami into the Real World to take out this gang by any means necessary.

Assume each of the Quincy met is between the ranks of 1-3 in terms of power. There will be one Quincy that is rank 4, that will be the gang leader.

The squad should consist of:
Up to 3 other people of rank 1-3

Last edited by Masaru Arata on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

Rogue Quincies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Quincies   Rogue Quincies I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 am

anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Rogue Quincies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Quincies   Rogue Quincies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 am

Looking over this idea abit late, but I kind a like it. But are you sure to have the opponent rank 5? I don't think there are many rank 3 shinigami now, there are alot of 1-2. That aside I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

Rogue Quincies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Quincies   Rogue Quincies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 am

ok i've changed the leader to rank 4. do you think that's low enough?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Rogue Quincies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Quincies   Rogue Quincies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:22 pm

heh, doesn't matter either way I'm still down for it. Sound like fun. Not all adventures have a "happy end, we beat the bad guy." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Quincies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Quincies   Rogue Quincies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Quincies
Page 1 of 1