The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends? (Shadowfire and open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

Friends? (Shadowfire and open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Shadowfire and open)   Friends? (Shadowfire and open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 pm

"Finding out information that you aren't supposed to know? Some might call that treason," said Masaru. He shifted his massive shoulders underneath his robes uncomfortably. "You should trust your superiors to give you knowledge on a need-to-know basis. Curiosity killed the cat, after all, and might not be worth it. Technically, you haven't admitted to wrongdoing, so I cannot report you- but be warned; as much as I would hate to turn a comrade in, I would not hesitate."

Masaru's body language softened a bit as Apollo continued to speak. "You speak, I believe, out of concern for my mental well-being, and for that I thank you. But I am afraid you speak without knowing all the facts. Trust me when I say that the removal of this veil would prove...unpleasant."

Masaru chuckled a little at Apollo's assertion that he had fought with the 11th Division Captain. "You do know their specialty is combat, right? You never stood a chance, and I doubt you would now, or even 100 years from now against the Taicho! Nor even any of us!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Shadowfire and open)   Friends? (Shadowfire and open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Sakumara was also skeptical about about Darkknight 'almost beating the captain,' but decided to not say anything as not to upset anybody. 'too much difference between the two to do anything outside of a bar with them really.Oh well.' he thought to himself sighing to himself.

Taking a long sip of his drink he sighed and watched the surrounding people. They were all staring at them in amazement at the three shinigami. It was kind of annoying to him they stared at us like were stars, but to afraid to do or say anything.

'Sigh there goes my good mood'
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Shadowfire and open)   Friends? (Shadowfire and open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 am

((OOC: Ya mind if i hop on in... If not this post will can be deleted... and a question @ Masaru, Do you want Kaito's class to happen before or after this thread))

Junko was sitting in the corner, drinking an apple cider. It was alchoholic, but only mildly. She was dressed in her chain armor again. Her white talabard and chainmail were both against academy rules, but the instuctors would have a hell of a time to try and get it off...

She liked the spot, and she could survey the group of students, who appeared to be in the middle of an ethics debate. Junko walked over to the bartender, and after setting her mug on the bar, asked for a refill and stayed there, occasionally sipping the drink...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends? (Shadowfire and open)   Friends? (Shadowfire and open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends? (Shadowfire and open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2