The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Ello all, I'm currently trying to create a D&D/RPG game based on this forum (Bleach RP) And such plan to create a mission using it. So anyone willing to throw caution into the wind and let the die fall where they may is welcome to help out. Right now I'm trying to fine tune a system and abilities for each character and class. I already made a rough outline of the story, but need to make maps, enemies, NPCs, etc soon.

The help portion will be testing to basically be feedback and testing of job abilities and traits. Rolling characters and afew mock battles. I only need 2-4 testers so I'll leave this thread open for abit. I'll be more active on Mondays and Wednesdays since those are my days off. I'm also on late nights for those of you that are way outside the timezone. I do log in late nights. At the moment the focus is on Quincy, but might select new peeps for the other races. So if you're interested pop a reply or send me a PM for more info.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 am

Project going relatively well. Got some hiccups on the general system, but somehow got most of Quincy class mapped out. Soon to work on Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Yo I'll help out when I can. It sounds cool. I don't really know how to play or have ever played D&D, but it seems pretty cool. I'll give it a try.

Plus I think I could help out with hallows, maybe not so much, but I can try where I can.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Well the trick is I'm trying to make the game simple enough for people not familiar with D&D to use. And at the same time complex enough to make interesting. I'll be sending you a PM with the details. Direct any questions to my PM or Email (I think I have it listed) if not I will send that as well.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Number of Posts : 37
Job/Interests : Tech Support / Lots of interestes
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."
Registration Date : 2011-01-19

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 pm

I've played D&D for years, along with other tabletop RPGs. I've been a DM for years, so if you require help with this project, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2011-01-25

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 am

I've made my own Bleach D20, I'd be happy to test out yours and criticize it to pieces Razz
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:43 am

Gee thanks. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Or maybe it's gas. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help wanted   Help wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: