The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holland Sorel (Hallow)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

Holland Sorel (Hallow) Empty
PostSubject: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Name: Holland Sorel

Height: 9’7’’

Weight: 357 lbs

Appearance: Looks everything like anyone would think and dragon looks like. Sharp angled features, big evil looking claws, spikes everywhere on it’s back, and spiked tail. The wings and arms are two separate parts and look leathery. His hallow mask is just an extra layer on it’s face. The color of it’s body is black, the wings are a transparent grey, while the claws are shiny white. It’s eyes are a strange red with black specks in it.

Holland Sorel (Hallow) Dragon10

Personality: Is very cold and interacts with hardly anyone. He has learnt to hate most people and is highly anti-social. With other hallows he respects he will talk with them (if they can) or will leave them alone. As a human he experimented with who people would act when he did certain things and watch the interactions of others around him. He had even manipulated people into doing things, not directly though.

With anyone he will try and figure them out, but will be more respectful in his ways according to how strong they are compared to him.

History: When he was alive as a child he had a good life. He was an ok athlete, but was extrodinarally smart. When he went to college, at 16, he became distant from everyone but a select few but even them he was quite with. He died in his 30’s because he was curious about what came next.

When he first became a spirit he messed around with some things. Mainly his chain of fate. He felt that it was keeping him back so he tore it out and became a hollow. As a hollow he remembers only his name, but is exceptionally smart for a new hallow. For years he’d been traveling around the world, devouring anything he felt and avoiding stronger beings than him. Namely shinigami and really strong hallows. He was careful not to draw attention to himself, always taking a soul or two and then moving. When he had to fight another hallow he’d make sure to leave after eating his opponent and taking anything on his way, but still being careful for not too much.

After about thirty years or so he found a way to go to a place that was not of this world and he found other hallows like him. There were ones that were stronger than him, that he stayed away from, and others that were stronger than humans and weaker than him.

He had always been staying hidden being careful, but now he felt it was time for a slight change. He’d show the world who he was...

Spirit power: 12

Speed: 13

Intelligence: 21

Fighting skill: 14

Ability 1:Maguma no Kemuri (Magam Fumes)Shoots out a stream of poison that is like magma. Its density is like magma and burns like it, the fumes from whatever it burns causes dizziness and slight hallucination. (Not see things hallucinating, but things are weird and your hi hallucinating) can shoot about 20 feet and side effects last about 30 seconds.

Ability 2: Doku Supaiku (Poison Spike) All the spikes on his body get a coating of poison that causes the muscles to slow down and nerves to not feel. Painful, but can’t feel anything else. EX. [scratch face with tail spike, face goes numb, droops, and hurts]

Ability 3: Dokuso Rirísu (Toxin Release) Can release multiple nuero-toxins into the air: makes muscles tighten and unresponsive [painful], makes vision blurry and can eventually make them only able to see shapes, slowly deteriorates muscles, stops nervous system making lower and slower. The toxin is only highly effective when there is a thick visible cloud of it, but can also release an invisible cloud that does a minuscule amount of damage. ex. things 50 yards away are blurry and up close things edges are slightly blurry. Can also send Can only release this in blasts from hands that dissipate rather quickly approximately 2 seconds no matter the concentration and shoot out about 6 feet. Poison last for approximately 2 min in victim/subject no matter the concentration.

Ability 4: Multiple things happen.
1.His body turns a dark shade of red, and a coat of poison layers his skin. This poison slows down the enemy for about five seconds. If touches skin to skin.
2.He can make you see, hear, taste, and feel things, you wouldn’t normally, but it has to be pre activated, he can’t move while it’s active, and the one that the image is being placed upon would be the only one that can see it. He can’t move while used, but the one who is being placed under can, and the one under the illusion can get out of the illusion by inflicting enough self pain. ex. biting own tongue etc.
3.Has a special talon that has poison on it that if goes in about two inch into the body, no less, then he can make them see any illusion that he wants, and to them it is real. If there’s a fire and it touches them they burn, if they are under water they drown.

ROLE PLAY SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

pss. the picture im going to use as profile picture is going to be him when he becomes an arrancar)

Last edited by Holland Sorel on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : finished)
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Just going to note that you need to add your moves and you are missing one point from your stats and you still need an rp sample
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:49 am

Omg I can't believe I actually forgot those. *face palm* Guess I was just so excited to try and get it out that I forgot Razz
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 am

I just figured it was still WIP so I didn't say anything. >.<
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:02 pm

I just added the guys abilities don't judge me just take a look at it and tell me what needs to be done.... other than the rp sample I already know i still need to do that, but I need to make sure about the abilities asap...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:06 am

I do love ability number 3. That aside illusion type abilities are hard to combat since the user can simply say "it was only an illusion"
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Alright I finshed him finally. Shes im such a procrastinator. XP
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 am

Still missing a stat point if i my math is correct...

(And btw, light DOES hide from me...)
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : &quot;I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad.&quot;
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:48 pm

OK its done now for sure

I got the powers, I got the RP sample, and I made sure the ability points are correct.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 am

I say approved. Get out there and terrorize some people Twisted Evil

Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holland Sorel (Hallow)   Holland Sorel (Hallow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holland Sorel (Hallow)
Page 1 of 1