The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jiro Wakahisa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drago

Drago

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2010-11-17

Jiro Wakahisa Empty
PostSubject: Jiro Wakahisa   Jiro Wakahisa I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Name: Jiro Wakahisa

Height: 6'2 1/2"

Weight: 195 lbs

Personality: Jiro is a nice, laid-back person when not on the battlefield. He isn't very outspoken, but will voice his opinion if it is asked of him. He doesn't harm those who don't mean him harm. He's quite bad at paying attention to any news that's not directly aimed at him or isn't deemed "important enough". When in battle, he has 2 major personalities. If he is just sparring with someone or taking down hollows that wouldn't even be a problem for him, he lets loose while enjoying himself a bit, toying around. If things are dangerous, he takes on a more serious attitude, using his seldom-used brain to its full potential. When the enemy is no threat, he also tends to have a bit more fun with it than necessary, sometimes resulting in damages that eat at his pay almost constantly.

Appearance: (Sorry, can't really put up a picture, since I'm using a part of my actual appearance and some made-up stuff. =D) Jiro is a tall male with dark brown, almost black, hair and eyes. His hair falls almost to his shoulders, and is in a constant state of disarray. The knuckles on his right hand are callused, and on both hands the middle knuckle is further out than the others by a quarter-inch while the others are virtually flat because of genetics. His uniform is the basic shihakusho, worn messily as if it has been slept in unless ordered to straighten it out.

Sealed Zanpakutō : The swords Jiro uses are a pair, identical in every way and connected by a metal thread so small it sometimes appears to not be there at all. The swords themselves are simple kodachis and, as stated before, are exact copies of each other. Their hilts are a mix of white, blue, and shades of red, and their guards are a black circle connected to a series of swirling yellow and white coming for the center and never touching each other. The blades are white on the bladed half, gleaming almost blindingly in the sun, while other half is a smoky black. The colors have gotten him a few odd looks from some, but he doesn't really pay much attention to those. He wears them both on one side, one in a sheath and one naked for, as he says, a lack of a "perfect match". The thread linking the two is about four feet long, reaching barely below his knees when both are at his side. (That's pretty much all forshadowing ability, but it'll also be fun for others to rp actually looking at them. =D)

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 5

Speed: 20

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 20

History/Background: (This started out as a thre part background, but the 2nd part takes place in my RP sample, and the 3rd part ended with him already in a division, so both will have to be played out)

Jiro was born quite close to Karakura Town. He grew up quite content with whatever came at him...until about age 18. At that time, he had started college and also worked out at a gym in the area. Every day he came into it, there was a man doing bench presses unattended. Jiro thought it was odd, but given his appearance and the amount of chains the man wore, he thought it might just be his way of doing things. Every day for the next year went on like that, but the amount of chains the man wore seemed to lessen after a while he thought. Noone else seemed to even notice he was there. Not long before his death, Jiro noticed vaguely that there was almost nothing left to the man's chain, which he finally noticed was connected to some sort of odd metal block on his shirt. If he keeps breaking that chain, there won't be any reason to wear that slab on his chest, he had thought, not even wondering why he wore it. The next day when he arrived at the gym, he was confronted with a grim sight: everyone who was in the room was dead, and the man who had always been at the bench was nowhere to be seen. He looked around and after returning to the door was confronted with a claw going through his body.

Rp sample: (This takes place as part of his history, but leads up to his enrollment in the Academy, and sorry, but it doesn't contain fighting.)

Jiro walked briskly to the gym. He was late, and wanted to get his usual workout before he headed off to school.

As he reached the place, it felt...odd, as if something were wrong about it. When he pushed the doors open, he found one of the people in the corner, his head bowed and a 20-pound hand weight gripped in his left hand. Jiro went over to the man to see if something was wrong, but when he went to face him, he saw 4 gaping slashes through his torso and the man's blank eyes.

Jiro stepped back in shock, and looked around. Every other person he saw looked as if they had been mauled by a wild animal the size of a truck. There were claw marks a foot long and inches deep on some. Some he was suprised he hadn't seen before with crushed body part, either by teeth of a paw of some sort.

He looked around while stepping backwards. There was, he saw, one man missing. I hope he got away at least. If he didn't carry his chains today, he'd probably be able to get away before whatever it was got him too. His hopes were not high on that, though.

As he reached the door, he turned to open it, and then to find the nearest area to alert the authorities to the place, when he felt something painful hit him in the back. He felt himself pushed forward and looked back, seeing a large green animal with claws 3 inches long each, and a white, bone-colored mask. It terrified him, not only because it was right in front of him, but because he didn't know what it even was.

Then his eyes drifted down. On the floor was another body, blood pooling under it and a hole the size of his fist through it. A chain was connected to the body, and for a moment Jiro thought it was the man he'd seen every day since he started coming here. Then he saw how long the chain was, and followed it to his own chest.

What the hell is this?!

It's called a chain of fate, although you really don't need one where you're going, said the creature before him. It lifted a paw and snapped the chain cleanly in half, and the little bit of life in his body's face disappeared. The color of his soul's face drained as the beast moved towards him, and he opened the door and ran. The chain at his chest was a bit too long to run comfortably with, so he tossed it over his shoulder so that at least he didn't trip over it.

In seconds, the beast behind him had caught up. Jiro jumped as the thing swiped at his feet. it caught him at his toes and he rolled a few feet before getting back up as fast as his "body" would let him. The mouth of the mask formed a feral grin. It's been a while since I've had such "lively" prey. That's pretty bad, considering your nothing but soul right now.

Jiro had no time to dwell on what the beast meant by him being "nothing but soul", as he darted off away from it again. His reflexes were getting a little better, but the body he was in was taking its toll. Even going as fast as he could didn't work anymore, and he could barely breathe. He jumped over the creature's claws, but stumbled on the landing this time and fell forward. In seconds the creature was in front of him, inching closer as if to savor the moment.

Well, said the creature, taking a step forward, it seems our time is just about done. It's time for you to take a little trip. It took another step forward, baring its teeth through an opening in its mask. It leapt the last few feet at him, and was met with a sword, which impaled itself through the creature's mask and out the back. Jiro looked up to thank whoever rescued him, but instead got smacked in the head with the butt of the sword.

Ok, cross over now so noone has to save you again.

Jiro woke with a start. Around him were two people younger than him, both male, and two parental figures. The female looked over at him. It that dream again?

Yeah, he answered, taking what little food she offered him. They didn't get hungry, but liked to remember how food tasted. Somehow he found that odd, seeing as his hunger didn't stop when he died. {After he'd arrived, the first thing that he did was pass out from lack of food. When he'd awoken, he found the people he was with now watching over him.

Are you hungry? The question, as well as the confused tone that accompanied it, left Jiro nearly speechless Yes, now that I think about it. I thought it was normal for someone to eventually get hungry.

Not here. In the Soul Society, the only ones that actually feel hunger are the ones with stronger souls. Common souls like ours don't feel hunger, even though we do eat do remember the flavor of food.}

Jiro sat silently for a moment. You know, I've been thinking about becoming a shinigami.

Really? Yeah. I've been feeling bad about taking your food since I got here anyway. It's about time for me to stop being lazy...for now at least.

He smiled, and the other souls wished him luck before he started towards the Academy after they showed him where that was.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Jiro Wakahisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wakahisa   Jiro Wakahisa I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm

I've only an issue with your Zanpakuto , dual Zanpakuto are rare and we have many already and from your discription they should like released Zanpakuto. Sealed Zanpakuto are normally basic weapons simple swords and that.

Also found this thought it might be of use to you
Spoiler:

I'm not approving this for the moment however I'm not denying it either.
Back to top Go down
Drago

Drago

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2010-11-17

Jiro Wakahisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wakahisa   Jiro Wakahisa I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Well, I can revert them back to a single Zan, since that is what my original is, but the dual-zan would actually fit the released form better. If you want more info than that, I'd probably have to take it to pms, since it could run on a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Jiro Wakahisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wakahisa   Jiro Wakahisa I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Ukitake's Sword splits into two from a sword... And we may reject your shikai as a dual... so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jiro Wakahisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiro Wakahisa   Jiro Wakahisa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jiro Wakahisa
Page 1 of 1