The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shi, Utsukushii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucky

Bucky

Female
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : My Car!
Registration Date : 2010-11-17

Shi, Utsukushii Empty
PostSubject: Shi, Utsukushii   Shi, Utsukushii I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:01 am

Shinigami

Name: Shi, Utsukushii

Height: 5’ 10”

Weight: about 165

Personality: Shii goes into battle first and will ask questions later. She’ll never turn down a fight and loves the smell of spilt blood. Shii is fiercely loyal to her squad, in that if another shinigami or threat goes against them she would fight to the death. She doesn’t show to much emotions to outsiders and may even come off as cold and uncaring, because for the most part she is. To the people that know her though know a different side of her, she does have the capacity to be a goof but mainly only if you get her drunk. She is a smart ass and wont hold her tongue if she doesn’t feel the need to. She only respects authority if she deems them worthy enough to hold the title otherwise she wont listen to what they have to say.

Spoiler:
Appearance: Shii has raven black hair; coming down to mid back. Most times she has it down unless going into a fight then she puts it into a ponytail. She has piercing blue eyes, the color of the Caribbean Sea. She has two tattoos, one on each shoulder blade. The right one is a wolf’s head that is black with light blue eyes and the left one is a white wolf’s head with black eyes. Being in the eleventh squad she is physically fit, though not overly built. She always carries a pair of knives along with her zanpaktou for the times that a sword isn’t needed.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sealed Zanpakutō : Her zanpakuto is a normal looking katana, its black and gold at the hilt and has a dragon engraved at the base of it.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 10

Intelligence: 10

Fighting skill: 20

History/Background: Utsukushii was not a nomal kid from the start she enjoyed getting into fights with any kid that was unlucky to get into her way and when she was just 16 years old she would go up to men twice her size and just as easily as she started the fight she would finish it. her parents couldn't control her so they sent her off to where they thought was a good school that would teach her how to control her anger, but they were mistaken and instead of controling it the just put fuel on the fire. they taught Utsukushii how to fight properly and how to use knives effortlessly and to obey someone if they were strong enough but that was about it.one day a teacher called her a homeless child that nobody wanted out of disgust. Utsukushii was sitting down and in her left hand there was a knife she got up ever so slightly and slit the teachers throat she was only 24 years old when they kicked her out. one day when she was walking down the street with nothing much to do.she heard something behind her. she looked side to side and before looking down she thought she heard a scream and when she did look down she say a gaping hole in the middle of her chest and what looked like a hand coming out. but the only thing onlookers could see was her slipping away from the world of the living. Utsukushii trained in the soul acadamy her lust for fighting never deminishing, if anything it continued to grow

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bucky on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shi, Utsukushii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi, Utsukushii   Shi, Utsukushii I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:29 am

All looks good except for a minor point. Since everyone begins at rank 0 (in the Academy) references to the 11th squad should be omitted for now. Everything else looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Bucky

Bucky

Female
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : My Car!
Registration Date : 2010-11-17

Shi, Utsukushii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi, Utsukushii   Shi, Utsukushii I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:13 pm

sorry about that, all fixed up I beleive.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shi, Utsukushii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi, Utsukushii   Shi, Utsukushii I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Very well. Go forth and kick butts

Approved Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shi, Utsukushii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi, Utsukushii   Shi, Utsukushii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi, Utsukushii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: