The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank-up ####

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Rank-up #### Empty
PostSubject: Rank-up ####   Rank-up #### I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 am

(ooc: HERE'S A SUGGESTION FOR YA!)

How is it that i am doing way more things than other people, and RP more, yet i am being flummoxed and #### by the admins over my rank-up application. I see some rank-ups with almost no RPWOs, and they get accepted. Now, if you'll excuse me, i have some admins to Deathnote....
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Rank-up #### Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank-up ####   Rank-up #### I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 am

hmm...well, see the thing is, despite the number of links you have on your rank-up app, in each thread, you only have 1-3 posts of pretty short length; i'd say each one is on average no longer than 200-300 words (and i'm being generous).

also, you don't even have a post in the "coven of conquest" thread, and you tend to rp pretty recklessly (as evidenced when you attacked a rank 6 arrancar in the "OMNOMNOM" thread.

and as far as i'm aware, RPWOs are not the end all of rank-ups; they're more to show that your character isn't just a death machine, he can interact with other characters in a social environment. i believe some of your threads that you posted could be put in other areas such as enemy fighting or friendly combat training.

finally, a word to the wise. people generally don't like being called assholes; especially people in positions of power like us staff members, yeah? i'm a nice guy, so i'm gonna let this slide with my above advice, which i hope you take seriously, and wish you a very nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Rank-up #### Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank-up ####   Rank-up #### I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 am

How about you actually leave, your wasting the staff time, not adding anything to site in both activity and general enjoyment and more important your wrecking my head.

I vote to ban him and I'll make that a public statement.

I edit your title and content, if i see another slanderous topic I'm banning you simple as.

As for your Rank up well.

You're three solo are worth one .For solo then have little content

You post Twice in Omnonnom you need a minuium of three and technically you wrote IC twice one after the other so it really only one post

Your departing before arrive is invalid because that thread was dead, your were not given permission to join and you posted once. I correct you on that yet still it's in your application

Your Bounty Hunting have only one post from you - invalid

No kido no shunpo again wasn't again a thead thread you joined and your triple posted

And you posted Coven as a mission and a role play with others.

So the reason you Application isn't getting accepted is because you've not done anything worth rank you up and you've spent more of your time moan then anything else.

Now I feel better
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Rank-up #### Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank-up ####   Rank-up #### I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm

I did take the time to explain this to you poipoiguy in that PM message I sent right before you started your own forum. I'll say again it's not to discourage nor frustrate you. As you see the reasons Ri stated are the same as mine, if not worded differently. The offer still stands; if you need help with posting just ask.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Rank-up #### Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank-up ####   Rank-up #### I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Yeah... I don't need people like you on my site. You signed your own death warrant...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Rank-up #### Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank-up ####   Rank-up #### I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank-up ####
Page 1 of 1