The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where there are bonds..[Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrias

Adrias

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Job/Interests : Literature,Combat,Training and everything along the lines.
Quote : ...None...
Registration Date : 2010-11-11

Where there are bonds..[Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Where there are bonds..[Solo]   Where there are bonds..[Solo] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:18 am

“Hadou 18, Tenran!” Adrias said with his right hand out in front of him as he tried a new kido spell that he had read in a library book. All that was heard was the sound of the wind mocking him as it blew by playing with his hair as if to tell him to give up his training, “This isn't working” Adrias sighed as his face dropped into his left palm. At least a hundred apple cores lay about the students as he stood in a fairly empty area of Kido training area. It was nearly midnight in Shino Academy, and Adrias was quite frustrated. Since five in the afternoon, he had decided to finally start training his Kidou again after shirking it for a couple of days. Before he left , Adrias was practicing this very Kidou, Tenran, alone in the training grounds. Although it took a good week for him to finish reading the book about the kido spells, he found it very hard to even make his zanpakutou spin independently of himself.

He did not find the experience very amusing at all.After another week, Adrias had been able to create a small breeze that could knock papers off a desk. “Somehow, I don’t think that’s what the kido spell was meant for” Adrias said when he finally achieved that level. Adrias realized that he normally had more focus when he was in the material world so he decided that he would go to the real world to train. Now he was at the Kido training ground standing in a pool of apple cores with very undeveloped kido skills, he closed his eyes and imagined how lucky the clouds are to be free from responsibilities and training, “Clouds are among the luckiest existences, they have absolute freedom to just float wherever they feel like it” he daydreamed. The aggravated students sheathed his katana and fell on his rear, taking another apple from his seemingly never-ending basket.

“Bah, I think that I should give up” Adrias chuckled, quickly finishing off the fruit before standing up again. His thoughts drifted to a couple of days ago, when he and His fellow student ( Ken.) battled over their ideals of what they think is the right way to regard bonds to other people. Since then he hadn’t seen much of the huge bodybuilder students since then, “I guess I really haven’t made him see the truth about making friends” he laughed to himself. In fact, they hadn't really kept in touch before then, Adrias had seen Ken once, yesterday, but that was it. “I may very well have to kill him if he continues to behave in that fashion” he decided seriously, “Although, it would probably be more beneficial to focus on my training rather than thinking about Ken” he decided. “You really are pathetic, Adrias” a voice that had become the source of Adrias’s frustrations over the last couple days as well, “I've been sitting here for hours watching doing the same thing over and over again. You're really miserable to witness” the blade finished. Adrias’s zanpakutou stretched out the last part for a few seconds, making it clear that it did not approve of the slowness of Adrias’s progress. Shinsei smirked and shook his head. “Repetition is key to perfecting anything, Adrias.” Despite Adrias’s failure to communicate with the blade earlier the two of them seemed to be getting a long better in terms of how well they could read each other’s intentions and thoughts.

This was definitely a good thing; although the blade could be insufferable and bossy Adrias knew he needed its power in order to transcend his current limitations. Adrias stood up and drew his zanpakutou again, laying it across his palm. The katana lifted off his hand and began to spin rapidly. Adrias held his hand out in front of him, closing his eyes and gathering reiatsu. When he'd collected enough, his eyes snapped open. “Hadou 18, Tenran!” he again called out this time with more enthusiasm. Again all that was heard was the wind laughing at him once again as he failed to produce the proper effect of the kido technique. “Seriously, this is like a bad joke” he said as he palmed his face once again, this time dragging his hand over his face for a good long while. Afterward, breathed out really hard through his mouth so that it made his bangs flop from his forehead for a second before falling back down gracefully to its place. He smiled as he played with the rook earring that hung from his left ear, “This seems really hopeless, after all” he said to no one.

Last edited by Adrias on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adrias

Adrias

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Job/Interests : Literature,Combat,Training and everything along the lines.
Quote : ...None...
Registration Date : 2010-11-11

Where there are bonds..[Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where there are bonds..[Solo]   Where there are bonds..[Solo] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 am

“Okay, again” Adrias's voice resonated in the night, and he began to spin his blade once more. Golden-hued reiatsu gathered around his body. “Hadou 18, Tenran” he said more coolly than he had the first time. The weak breeze from before had been amplified into a relatively strong wind, blowing away most of the apple cores and creating a miniature twister shooting forwards. It was quite the improvement, but it still didn't mean anything. Adrias’s body suddenly was drained from the exertion of trying to make the kido work. His breaths came in short, quick burst as he tried to regain composure of himself, “This is really hopeless. I don’t know why I thought it would work, I can’t even do any kido spells under 30 without incantations” he scolded himself. However, this was a step in the right direction. Adrias grinned, continuing to spin the blade in his hand.

“Again... Then maybe I'll take a break.” Adrias yawned with his free hand. He actually wasn't feeling that tired at all. The excitement of his new found powers still kept him going at full tilt. Maybe next week he'd be back to his normal, laid-back self, but this week he had to push himself beyond any limits that he had previously set for himself, “This week I am ambitious” he thought to himself with a smile. Suddenly Adrias saw a shadow behind him. He quickly turned around to witness a familiar female students drawing her zanpakuto quietly as she jumped off the branch, landing gracefully on the ground, just several yards behind of him. “Hadou 18, Tenran”, she muttered quietly to herself, as she started spinning around herself, like a ballerina. She slowly started moving toward Adrias, while on her rotation, as a gust started around her. The gust soon became a small, though forceful tornado, making Shou's apple cores, broken branches and other stuffs spinning around her in great speed. With a smooth and quick movement of her zanpakuto, the girl pointed it toward Adrias, making the tornado stop with a last rotation toward Adrias, throwing everything that was dragged by the tornado on him. All apple cores, branches and dust were thrown on Adrias, as the girl let out a loud, though cute giggle.

“Hey, hey, Adri-Adri! It seems you have some problems there. Need a hand?” the girl that he had recently met, Etsumi, asked Adrias with a bright smile and a soft giggle. Putting back her zanpakuto in its sheath, Aono walked closer to Adrias. The Teacher of beauty in the academy raised her head in order to meet with Adrias's glance, which wasn’t easy since he was taller, actually, a lot taller than her by 4 inches. Etsumi gave him another smile, “I told you that I am good with kido” she said as she raised her hand to gently rub his chin. She then pulled his face towards her own and kissed him softly, “Well, I guess when you are good with other things that doesn’t matter right?” she asked him in her usual seductive manner. “Even with all that reiatsu, you still couldn’t pull off a simple hado technique?” she said as she playfully bit his lip. Adrias hated it when girls didn’t know when to stop playing around, “What do you think you’re doing?" he said as he removed the girl’s embrace from his body. He turned away so that he could avoid looking at the girl’s beautiful face lest he get distracted.

Adrias’s arms fell limp at his side, and his katana dropped to the ground below him as he tried to regain composure of himself. His hair was a huge mess, and he'd been pelted numerous times by apple cores and twigs. Even his basket of fruit had fallen over which didn’t help to improve his mood. “I must really be out of touch” Adrias thought to him, “To the point where I can’t even keep up with a harassment of a little girl” Adrias thought to himself. The shinigami sighed and picked up his zanpakutou, holding it tight in his hand. He turned to Etsumi, fairly miffed. "Yes. That's all I can do with all the reiatsu. Laugh all you want, silly girl” he said coldly to the girl with a devious grin on his face. He walked a few paces ahead of her and waved his hand over his face and refocused himself. “Hadou 18, Tenran!” Adrias said as he thrust his spinning soul cutter forward, releasing his reiatsu through it. “You're kidding” he thought as nothing had happened. Adrias grasped his zanpakutou by its handle and slammed it into its sheath, burying the blade into his inner shihakushou pockets.

Adrias heard Etsumi’s laugh behind him, “Ooooh, someone getting frustrated now? Heehee, maybe you Ad--”. Adrias couldn’t take it anymore and the pounding in his head would not stop, “Shut up.” Adrias's mental snarl was filled with enough anger to silence even the voice that normally popped out at times like this to chastise him and make him feel low about himself. “I don’t think I need to say anything to you Adrias. You should be stronger than this and I believe you know that” the voice said to him, “I hope this teaches you a lesson about being weak” Adrias said. With that, the voice left Adrias's consciousness. He turned back to Etsumi, standing in front of her, looking at her with a cold gaze and devilish grin. Although he didn’t really enjoy her childish antics he really was not mad at the female students. “I’m sorry, Etsumi-chan, what is it that you would like from me at this time?” Adrias told the girl.
Back to top Go down

Where there are bonds..[Solo]
Page 1 of 1